Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,256 to 18,270 of 22120
-
03-18-12 05:28 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 1959Late Late Nite
Cruising about 5 am sat. Not much out, ran into blonde Jenny from 2nd ave, first thing she tells me is prices have gone up on 2nd and LEO is hot. Thanks to all you high rolling mongers I had to pay. 30 for bbj cim instead of my normal. 2, .25. Funny girl, mentioned the website at the end, told her they talk about johns we talk about ho's. Pretty normal.
Happy hunting
-
03-18-12 00:25 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks wood. My tint isn't that dark so I'll have to fix that or be even more careful I guess.
Originally Posted by Barry Wood
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-12 00:24 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the reply. As I was driving around I thought that the neighborhood side streets would probably be my best bet.
Originally Posted by Pew Pew
[View Original Post]
Maybe if I see that WSW again tonight I'll give it a shot. I got nervous last time because she wanted to do the deed in her hotel room, not my car. I always hear about people getting robbed and I don't carry so just trying to play it as safe as I can.
-
03-17-12 19:27 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 90I picked that WSW with the huge tits before, but it looks like she got fired from gold rush because she's always walking down Biscayne at night. I gave her $80 for FS and it wasn't that bad not rushing or complain. Also she let me licked her entire body (yeah is not safe but I was horny). I liked her thick body and big fake tits. I got her digits pm if anyone want it.
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
When I do car date I park wherever I feel safe I just try to avoid too much light and shopping because there are always security around them. I even park deep inside neighbor side streets on Biscayne.
-
03-17-12 16:48 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 65SoBe
What's the route for SoBe SWs?
Never seen one.
-
03-17-12 16:47 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 65Next time I'll take some pictures, I was kind of in a rush, I just wanted to go and pop. I'll give her a call soon.
Originally Posted by Riktig
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-12 13:51 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 138Hey
I knockout a fair amount of FS in my back seat. I have tinted windows and usually park where there are other cars and just try and blend in, most important is the dark tint.
Originally Posted by Dralb
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
B-wood
-
03-17-12 12:27 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 27Went hunting for the first time last night around 330-400 on biscayne. And struck out haha. I just was just horny and remembered the 22 rules and was going to give it a shot. I saw one WSW with HUGE tits decent face. Said she worked at gold rush. Something didn't seem right so I passed. Pulled a U and saw her get picked up by another car. I guess I was overly paranoid.
Then I saw a pretty hot LSW. If it wasnt so late at night I would have never thought she was turning tricks. Anyway I remembered to drive around the block first. Use the big head. And two other mongers had the same idea and she got scooped up in a lexus before I even got close. The rest of the street was dead except for a BBW BSW. Wasnt that horny.
A question for all you veterans. What do you look for in a proper place to park and do the deed. I'm not asking for your secret spots or anything. I just want to know what to look out for when picking a parking spot.
-
03-16-12 17:19 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 38Peanut from CA
While walk came across a big booty BSW on Biscayne and 65th about 11PM on Wed night. Asking price to start was $200 for all including greek, I suggested she may want to go to Miami Beach I would even give her taxi fare.
After some talking (and a little waiting) price dropped to $150 then $100.
Walked her down to the New Yorker for the deed, about 2 hours, overall a 7, would repeat.
Sorry no phone or pics, do not take my phone with me when walking.
P2
-
03-16-12 14:34 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 1129Stephanie is a FIND!
Was out on the prowl Wed. Night when I found Stephanie on Biscayne and 40th. Didn't know if she was actually a SW at first because that's not an area where they usually are. I made uturns and passed by her a couple of times and finally stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She hops in and off we go, heading to one of my favorite spots. We talked on the way, but never really discussed the act, until we were arriving at my spot. Parked and then we negotiated, told her I was just looking for head. She quoted me 40, but told her all I had was 34. We joked about it a little bit, and I mentioned to her that I knew alot of guys that would probably like to see her, so she agreed to what I had. I got comfortable and so did she as she pulled her tits out for me to play with. I started to suck her tits and she got really into it. She grabs my head and presses it against her chest, I reach up her skirt and start to rub her pussy through her panties. This girls pussy was dripping wet in seconds, I slip my finger in her and she starts going nuts. This goes on for a short while until I lean back and she goes down on me. She inhaled my cock and went to town on it, I don't know if I've ever seen a girl with cock sucking skills like her. I was still fingering her while she was blowing me, and I think it was less than two minutes before I blew my load in her mouth. I told her right before I came that I wanted her to swallow it, and she did! (every fucking drop!). This girl is really clean, she smelled GREAT, and she was dressed really nice but still casual. She told me she moved down here from Jersey about 5 months ago. Seems like a really normal girl that just needs to make some extra money. She told me she doesn't do drugs, and I have to say she might actually be telling the truth. She's a bigger boned girl, but everything is pretty tight and she's pretty sexy. I took a couple photos, but she looks better in person. Also took a really short video clip that captures her look better than the pics. I'll try to get the video up shortly. I can't recommend this girl enough! Digits for seniors or ones I've traded with before.
-
03-14-12 20:36 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 90Ot
When you guys go to OT which streets do you guys ride?
I used to work at night and cut through OT when going home, but never saw a SW just a bunch of hobo.
Only once I saw a decent looking girl there on 14st & 1pl, but I think she was at the laundry and not a SW.
-
03-14-12 16:20 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 880Wasn't looking to do an Indi chick. Too much cash and I know last time I was there some SW's asked for as much money as the Indi chicks. Maybe some walkers that are nearby during the drive or known contacts that could hookup with. Thanks for the reply Pen.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 14:20 #3853Regular Member

Posts: 34Beware.
I can't stress this enough (duplicate post)
Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun
[View Original Post]
Southbeach also is notorious for the "Jumpout Boys". Thats a bunch of undercover macho LE that drive around in a undercover SUV like an explorer and they all jump out in a surprise attack on an unsuspecting monger or hooker. All the girls know them if they spent any time on the beach.
-
03-14-12 13:44 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 1129What are you looking for? SW, escort? There's SW's on Sobe, although there pricey. If your going to stay there overnight you could call one of the agency's or Indy girls from Independentgirls. Com.
Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-12 11:57 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 880Suggestions
I am meeting some friends in South Beach tonight and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for me. Needless to say I will be heading there via the 836 and we will party late into the evening. I may stay there overnight or drive back. So any suggestions would be appreciated.









Reply With Quote






