Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 52,471 to 52,485 of 61409
-
03-13-12 14:11 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 65Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1399857
Originally Posted by Jim1542
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-12 13:33 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 592Hope this is all fake, otherwise we have a pretty good idea who you are.
Originally Posted by BaltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-12 12:20 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 45Jen in CB
Picked up jen in see / be yesterday around noon. This was the jen with the star tattoos and pierced nipples. Took her to my spot and things went downhill. As previously reported she is very pretty and clean, But her attitude is horrible. Wanted way over standard tuition. Finally talked her down, and said I'd tip if she was good. Rushed CBJ, bitched about touching her breast because they were sore from two month old piercings. Switched to doggy and thirty seconds in she says "you don't take long do you?" I decided to cut my losses, dressed and drove her back. She asked if I was still going to tip, HAHA no. Wouldn't repeat, no matter how pretty she is.
-
03-13-12 08:22 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 96So. Where's the strip club report.
Originally Posted by CapeMay0069
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-12 23:07 #8935Regular Member

Posts: 1Sexie lexie white marsh
Greetings and salutations hobbyists, and lovers of the discreet lifestyle of vag hunting.
I began hunting at 18, albeit unknown until 6 months ago when I found this culture / forum which put my past and life of sporadic mongering into perspective.
I was not alone all along is turns out. What a blessing!
When I was young I found the Block, where I quickly learned by instinct to go bar to bar and that I was in the drivers seat who I wanted to buy a drink and finger.
All of a sudden upon a visit, I was offered by a stunning hot ass young 23 blonde, to buy a bottle. A bottle? Further explanation left no other option but to hit that ass hard! This was 1997 or so, and yeah I got ripped off for close to $$$. Young dumb and full of cum you could say, but I knew no different that you could buy a beer (with a fake I'd) and a newly issued credit card could buy P*sy!
Years in between left me on and off with AMP's, Soothing Touch, Jade etc.
Here's the kicker, I've been with my wife since I was 16! Just never met my lust in between all these years and still together, but as a Gemini my dual personality has always allowed me to feel no indifference. Call it calious or whatever, my little head has been a stealth operation since I was a kid for whatever! WTF I don't know.
In closing. Months of intel from reviewing this forum as a tactical blueprint, put me back in touch with my inert and unknown genetic drive to follow my instincts, only now with the confidence that I was never alone!
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-up-27/4409104
Met Sexie Lexie this afternoon!
Pics are obviously 2-4 years old (only because I saw her today). Been watching her minimal posts or a few months, but her beauty always caught my eye. Despite an extra few pounds, I was baffled that when I called her this morning, it turned out to be a casual conversation that lasted over 20 min! Told her I would call her later after work. Had to TOFTY and met. We talked for 5 min, got naked (Be aware that I only scheduled a 15 min qickie) turned out to a 45 min date for. 8 watching the news afterwards just chillin. I left because I felt like I was imposing. Probably could have stayed as long as I wanted. Definately a drinker but so sweet and so D2F! Will definately repeat and try to negotiate for a usual discounted rate!
Thank you all.
-
03-12-12 13:19 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 1823The rare real time report
It comes up from time to time, but there are SW's in Westminster.
Right now hanging out aimlessly just up from the library. I won't be partaking, this is more of an FYI.
Than anything else.
Bench
-
03-12-12 13:16 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 65My bag I put this in the wrong post
A sick Day in B'more Pt1.
Yesterday 3/8 I decided to call out sick and head to Charm City (from Reading, PA). I use to work for a company that had a satellite office in Bmore and from 99 to 06 I had the pleasure of spending many a night in your city (unfortunately didn't find this site till end of last year) Anyway my first stop was the p / p loop witch I had never know before this site, did about 3 laps from 10am to 1045 saw nothing. We have a similar park in North Philly called Huntington Park and cause of the amount of people during the day its usually better at night. Then I went to the W / W loop 'This run I had found back around 02' spent about 2Hrs in and around saw 2 WSW on Washington 1 redhead, and 1 brunette that was definitely in need of some help, both were way to skinny for my liking 'no ass'. On the other side wilkens there was 2 definite SW's on the circle but the area was too hot with LEO around, The far end of wilkens around Millington and Brunswick I saw a couple of girls pop up now and then but buy the time I circle around they were gone. By now its after 1:00 and I'm running out of time so I head to the Block 'the reason I went to balto and not philly' and there my luck would change. I will post my adventures there under strip club reports if any intrest.
-
03-12-12 12:55 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 280Ritchie Hwy motel. Girls and potential police activity
I cruised around the motel on Ritchie Highway several times last week. I noticed the He ho walking up Ritchie in his lingerie on a couple of occasions. He draws attention as people were going up to him / it and taking pictures with him. On other occasions, I saw police cars sitting around the motel area. I am not sure if they were looking for someone in particular or basically just trying to harass mongers. On Thursday during the day, I saw a couple of girls hanging around at the motel. They were in a couple of different rooms. On Thursday evening, I saw something that made my monger radar go off. I was scoping out a potential SW about 1 block or so from the motel. I made a loop around the block to check the situation and I saw her getting into a van as I pulled up behind it. The van turns and I stay put and watch as it goes up Ritchie and turns into the motel. I paused and figure that I might go by there to see if I can get a glimpse of where she is going. When I came around about a minute or so later, I got an opportunity to see in the passenger side of the vehicle. Where I would expect to see either the chick sitting (if she is still in the vehicle) or an empty seat (if she got out already to clear her roommates out of the motel room). No, instead a dude is driving and a dude is in the passenger seat. The only thing that I can figure is that it was LE presence and that maybe a vice girl was in the back of the van on a coffee break.
Originally Posted by Deepbam
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-12 08:59 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 58Suzie on Harford Road
For the 3rd time I picked up Suzie this weekend. It was the second time taking her back to my house which I'm normally not comfortable with but she is very nice and personable. She's 24 years old. 5'5" or so, about 120lbs, B cup, big lips and a great body. She is the GFE type. Never in a rush. Takes her time. Does anything I want. She finishes herself multiple times, gets soaking wet, and is as tight as you would expect a thin 24 year old to be. She doesn't have a phone but gave me her roommates number so I can continue to see her without just the occasional run into. I'll repeat this one a lot!
-
03-12-12 04:48 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 108Out and About
I happened to be downtown last night. Pickings where very slim. I decided to make a couple passes to see what was out and about. Headed over to Fairhaven. Saw a few SW. One caught my eye. Thin brown hair with pig tails bit was gone before I could make a loop. The 3 others weren't to my taste. I then went over to Wilkens where I saw an AA SW. I seen her before on the block and knew to stay away. She goes by the name Sweets. So I decided to call it a night. Luckily I needed to stop gas, that's where I ran into Michelle on Washington. About a 7 on the SW scale. Great mic skills. Normal tip plus tip. I will look for her again.
-
03-11-12 18:52 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 300Tale of two Jens
Met up with the first Jen on Fairhaven, took her to my spot. Wanted 30, rushed, what a drag. Guess she was pissed that I didn't cough up another ten. After the bad attitude, I figured what the hell, ditch her and go for another. She was a beauty though; ten on the SW scale, eight out of ten for the hotty scale. She had nice newly pierced breasts and a pretty face. Next up was Jen from Kentucky. Found her on Pontiac. Love her attitude. 9 on the SW scale. Got digits. And will repeat. She is the best. Saw older blonde Sue; the one the lived across from the gas station by the courthouse. Poor thing, she really looked rough. Next time I'll take her out for some food or something. Sundays are a great time for cruising. Leo was out, but not too bad.
-
03-11-12 17:14 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 29Nice weather
Took a spin through Brooklyn and came up empty. Found one playing with her hair and pacing back and fourth. Nice looking body but wouldn't get in the truck even though she was obviously strung out and working. Oh well may try again later or may just be happy to still have money in my pocket.
-
03-11-12 16:19 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 917Marie from Brooklyn
Out and about Friday and drove through B / CB. Not much out at all at about 1-2:00 PM. I finally found "Marie", a kind of mousy looking 27 yo WSW, that no lie, looks about 15. I had her show me an I'd, which says she was born in 1984, so full speed ahead. I took her to an outdoor location, where she gave a so-so BBBJ. I had to slow her down and teach her to go deep. Then I turned her around and banged her doggy. All in all, it was nice to be outside again, but I don't think I'd repeat unless there was nothing else out.
-
03-11-12 13:10 #8926Senior Member

Posts: 200Corinne
Fellow mongers,
Picked up Corinne on FH this morning, still looking good, went to her spot, where I was told "nobody ever comes around here", had to stop when the SECOND CAR drove by this spot. Bad luck? Or bad intel, whatever the case, will def see her again, this time on my turf, as I was pressed for time. I got digits so I can set something up. While I was in there the ride was nice, will give a more detailed report next time.
Happy hunting!
-
03-11-12 08:43 #8925Senior Member

Posts: 82Pam in Brooklyn
Gentlemen,
Virginia monger and was in your fine city last week. Did my research on this board, was out near BWI so decided to cruise around the Brooklyn area. Met up with Pam at the corner of Hanover and E Garrett, WSW, early 20s, brunette, lots of piercings, cute, very nice girl. Went to a spot proposed by her and got a very good BBBJ for. 3. Unfortunately do not have digits, but from my experience you guys are blessed with many options.
Happy hunting!










Reply With Quote



