Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 21049
-
03-11-12 01:56 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 159Details details details
Last night as in what time? Dusk? 10pm? Midnight? 2am? This is info is important in case another monger saw her and didn't recognize it was sting.
Originally Posted by HoeClocking247
[View Original Post]
How can you confirm it was a sting? Tow trucks? Undercover LEO? Unmarked pedestrian vehicles?
Just looking to validate. I appreciate your intel
-
03-11-12 01:48 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 273Out and about
I figured I wait a few days to post this report. I ran into a nice suprise out on john. I made a pick up with a blonde WSW (forgot the name) she was about 5'5-5'7 green / blue eyes and a tramp stamp on her rear! Said she was a regular walker on the ave and wanted a change of scenery! I had a decent session for about. 4+room. I felt a bit skittish about dropping her back off so I dumped her off near 75 and told her are was only 3 blocks way. Now that I'm thinking about it. It was more like 8. Oh well.
atthe newbies: please read the forum and share your experiences! It helps everyone out, and builds up trust with the seniors, so keep them coming!
Stay safe!
-
03-10-12 17:29 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 108Failed to report my big score a month or so back. Picked up a BSW named Maiya on JR just north of 6 mile. She looked so damn hot, I was a bit skeptical, but her clothing looked a bit tattered so decided I'd go for it. Whew, this chick was a serious goddess. I don't mean any of that 8/10 BS, straight up 10/10, total knock out, super friendly, fucked like a porn star. I got digits but LOST THEM! Ugg. If anyone on here has them, please throw them to me. I'm afraid it is all down-hill after her.
Had a dubious run-in with Halo. Girl is nice, and she ultimately delivered and I would say it was worthwhile, but I'd be inclined to pass in the future.
I'm now staying in downtown Detroit, so have been hitting up the Ave. I notice the girls are a fair amount cleaner overall, but something about that strip. I don't know, guess I am used to JR being such a ghost town with plenty of places to circumvent the main drag and nice hidden spots to park. I picked up a BSW that was pretty hot, but missed her name. She rode me good, would repeat.
-
03-10-12 14:16 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 40New to the board, but not the hobby
Just saying hi and looking around. I am new to this board, but not to the hobby.
I was on EV and AE until they went dark last fall. I have the same screen name here.
I intend to post and share and appreciate the posts you've made giving me some direction to this board.
MGM Guy
-
03-10-12 12:20 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 103I here you on not haveing a camera I am a photographer and allways carry mine with me, eather my point and shoot or my 35mm digital.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-12 02:26 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 742East Side Crystal
Hit the Big G a few times and saw nothing last night. On my way to the West on 7 I spotted a WSW near Mound! Turned out to be Crystal WSW about 35 years a little thick for my taste but WTF! Said she was heading to the Big G because she got left on the wrong side of town. So so but spirited bbbjtcim with her encouraging me to take matters into my own hands (skull fat$:"g) Nice girl but just not my type however she did the job and I left Happy! Gave her a ride to the G and a Jackson for her time! Stay safe Brothers!
-
03-09-12 17:53 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 750Strolled JR today around
3:30. Came from Pontiac where I struck out. Picked up a young, thick, BSW south of 7 but she didn't seem terribly enthusiastic so I rounded the block and unloaded her. Don't remember her name although she was willing to do car BJ for. 20 w / CIM. After the drop, I immediately noticed a WSW. Scooped. Tanya. Never seen her before. Says she doesn't work the street much. Mostly from phone. Long red hair. 40 yrs, total spinner. 100lbs drippin wet, face 6-7, body 8-9 IMHO, nice A's, tight not quite trimmed cooter, beautiful ass. Said she has kids but most 25 year olds would be jealous of her body. Didn't seem spaced out but she has a med habit. Went to notel. Initially she was skitish, but warmed up. BBBJ skills were ok. I think it would improve once she is comfortable with you. CFS was nice. Very accomodating. Again, I think it would get better as she gets more comfortable with you. Did mish, CG, K9 and then mish again with the facial finish. No rush, took direction well. Seemed open to greek but she said I was too big. LOL. Total damage was. 50. She says she is camera friendly. I hadn't planned on dreaming today so I didn't have the camera with me. DAM! I will repeat. She said it is ok to share digitis with seniors or members that seem known to me.
Stay safe,
JD
-
03-09-12 07:38 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 196Lisa from the ave
Sorry for this being my first post, but had to reply when I saw this about my old friend Lisa from Pennsylvania.
Originally Posted by Worker
[View Original Post]
I moved from michigan about 16 months ago and have not seen lisa in about 2 years, maybe longer.
Before that, I was a regular for at least 6 years, more times then I can remember.
She was never the best BJ or FS, or the cheapest, I always thought of her more as friend.
I met her when she first started, and she was smokin hot. Still looked good after all she's been through. I think she has a son living with a relative or the father.
I hope the jennifer that might be dead was not the one I knew, I can remember about five jens. The jen I'm talking about worked the ave, usually by the coney, about 5'5, skinny, short brunette hair, had a nickname that I can't remember, and would nod out easy, real good skills.
If any mongers see Lisa or Jennifer, would you tell then their old regular with the 4 old monger mercedes said hi. They would remember the red and blue one's the most.
FYI, mongers always rotate your vehicles to help fly under the radar and don't use trucks or SUVs, or mercedes for that matter, they stick out like a sore thumb.
-
03-08-12 16:48 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 299Lucy
I believe that's true. I met her a little while back (handshake and hello.) and she was showing a little. Her associate Autumn (with whom I exchanged FAR more than a handshake) told me that Lucy is expecting.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 15:19 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 157Last Night.
With work I just cannot get out to prowl until dark. I figured with the mildly warm temps the usual stomping grounds should be busy with activity (in a good way). As reported yesterday, the Ave was hot around 10 pm, I saw the Dearborn boys with 3 on the sidelines. I didn't stick around so I made my way to Vernor then over to the G then to Harper then Chene on over to the R. By the time I got to the R it was really hit and miss, saw a brunette WSW with a nice rack down by the Coney on 7. I did my swoop but somebody beat me to the pick up. After an hour I saw the MSP driving down the R so I made my way to the lower end of Fenkell. I didn't to skip the Triangle, my luck hasn't been too good on that side lately, it's been pretty dead. Any Fellas get a chance to enjoy the warm temps yesterday?
Stay safe.
-Cudi
-
03-08-12 15:10 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 157Ronnie
Was out on a late night creep earlier last week when I ran across Ronnie on Linwood near Euclid. I hadn't seen a decent BSW in that area in ages. Early 30s, tight jeans that firmly hugged her big butt and a nice set of perky Ds. Found a nice quiet spot and she went work. 30 beans for a long, sloppy CBJ. Gave me the digits, said her phone would be on at the first of the month.
Stay safe.
-Cudi
-
03-08-12 13:22 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 249It's possible, but I didn't explore much. When I ask to feel them up, if I get a performance of how difficult it would be for them to remove a shirt or pants, it just kills their chances of a tip. So she might have been, I just wasn't looking for it.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 12:43 #5107Regular Member

Posts: 5Got It
I get it NOW. But at the time I didn't. Another member privately explained the situation and gave me some sound advice. Unfortunately, I had already shot off that last post and tried to edit or delete it, but too late. Anyway, no further spankings necessary. Message received. I'll sit on the sidelines for awhile and watch the game. Sorry, guys.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-12 07:26 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 154Seriously dude? Your about to piss off every senior on this board and then you will be SOL because no one will give you information. Get a little sense of humility in you and get rid of that entitlement factor.
Originally Posted by Just Say Ho
[View Original Post]
K
-
03-08-12 05:24 #5105Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




