Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #1175

    Delayed gratification

    Gentlemen,

    Just a quick post to say that I had to cancel for work-related reasons on Thursday, and my ATF could not make Friday, so we are set for Monday. On the one hand, things come up, but on the other hand, this is starting to be just a little too much.

    On the third hand, I will be seeing my Polo mom that morning as well, so I probably will be in a great frame of mind to have our "talk."

    I will let you all know what happens.

    Scott

  2. #1174

    Good day

    Noticed that most of the reports gave a little more detail than mine, so thought I would share my experiences. And I had a great week this week, so feeling sporty. FWIW I joined SD4me about a month ago, then SA shortly thereafter upon doing some research on this board.

    My experiences, starting about a month ago:

    SD1. College girl. Very cute face, but a little chubby. Very sweet, wanted to get the sugar but hesitant to give. Gave her two dates (with me just picking up dinner) before no mas.

    SD2. Aforementioned smoking hot asian girl in Harrisonburg who wanted $1k per visit. GPS. If you are silly loaded, she's hot, PM for details. Or just buy a ticket to Thailand.

    SD3. Went on a business trip. Met this girl, hot college chic, very nice, fun, interesting. Spent 3 days screwing like rabbits. Awesome. I ended up giving her around $$ per night, but those were multi-hour, multi pop sessions. And she's hot. And I'm flying her out to meet me on an upcoming business trip. Because I trust her for some reason. And I'm probably an idiot, but rather be the man in the arena so to speak. And she's hot.

    SD 4. College girl. Listed her body type as "Athletic". Which she would be if she were trying out for a defensive line spot at VT. Adopted a fake nervous facial tic, asked if I could tie her up for 20 bucks, and disengaged after a couple of drinks. She was sweet though. Bet she has hot friends.

    SD 5. Aka country MILF 1. Pretty face, super sweet and cool, but a little heavy for my tastes. Likes to give cheap BJ's in my car. Which is a huge coincidence, as I like to get cheap BJ's in my car. So we are like peas and carrots, will see her every now and then.

    Tactical pause. Despite refreshing my SA page every 20-30 seconds, the SA messages stopped coming after an initial flurry. Starting to feel concerned that you guys had snapped up all the ladies.

    Then the messages started again.

    SD 6. Aka country milf2. Ahh the confluence of country and MILF. She's attractive, thin, very cool, very honest, and I had a great time with her for reasonable sugar.

    This is a great thing, this internet. Kudos to whoever invented it.

    Thanks for all the guidance fellas. You've been a big help and I will try to do my part.

  3. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by Varoom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticed that Scotty didn't check in to report the goings on with the ATF from the luncheon yesterday?

    Has there been any stories about abduction in the local papers."HYB kidnaps mature gentleman for ransom"?

    Kidding of course, just curious how it all went down. Or maybe little Scotty is still buried to the bone. Let's hope.
    Hopefuly he's shacked up in a hotel room somewhere! .

  4. #1172

    Has anyone else wondered?

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I have a luncheon set with my ATF for Thursday, at which we are going to have a heart-to-heart about "us."
    Anyone else noticed that Scotty didn't check in to report the goings on with the ATF from the luncheon yesterday?

    Has there been any stories about abduction in the local papers."HYB kidnaps mature gentleman for ransom"?

    Kidding of course, just curious how it all went down. Or maybe little Scotty is still buried to the bone. Let's hope.

  5. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    So far, my experience has been that the amount of sugar is ALWAYS brought up beforehand. And not by me! I never bring it up and they always bring it up. And never once have I talked with a baby that would be willing to play for. 80-$. Even the fat 22 yo college girl insisted that it was $$$$$ for an overnight. A fat girl! She was tossed to the curb! My budget is far below that, and I start out low but the agreed on sugar has never been close to the. 80 range. (Big Tigg is a god!)

    I am in full agreement that we keep the sugar as low as possible. And I have just never come across that doe-eyed young baby that says nothing and looks the other way while I slip an un-agreed and uncounted amount of sugar on the nightstand and then just slip away into the night. Just hasn't happened, gents!

    I am starting to think that getting the question of sugar out of the way at the beginning, like Mr. Francis suggests, would better serve the cause. Remember, no matter how handsome and charming you think you are, and you think the baby thinks you are, it is all about the payoff for her. Period.

    But if anyone can spare a few dozen of those "point eights", please send them my way.

    Stay safe.

    Strict
    I have to agree. I have never had a date with a SB that money wasn't discussed beforehand. Even if I try to avoid the subject, they still want to know what they can expect out of it. I try to keep the sugar as low as possible, but still, at least in my opinion, its better to know ahead of time if they are GPS or not. I am not sure if its my bargaining skills (or lack of) or some of you SD's are slick tongued devils at wooing and cooing your SB's

  6. #1170

    Interesting week

    It has been said we need to be compensated for our time with discounts. Now I understand. Also the babes are free on SA. Duh! Didn't think of that. Lined up a 22 YO CB for Tuesday and SB1 for Wednesday. Sunday 22CB texts me I'm done with SA. Second date and all the guys are assholes. They just want sex (surprise). Try for a day to get our out for meet and greet with no luck. BTW. She is still signing in so perhaps I am too old or not enough upfront sugar? Who knows.

    Now. All this in the same day. Switch to 19 YO CB. She gets within 4 hours and "cold feet", can't go through with it. Text and talk etc. No luck. So quick set up meet and greet with another 20 yo in small town 45 minutes outside where I am. Buy her dinner, hear life story and she is really broke but can't decide about the sex. Body looks pretty good under winter clothing and kiss her goodnight. Continue to text but think she will be a lost cause until reality sets in. Quick call and drive another 45 minutes for meet and greet with 40 yo MILF who has been communicating for several weeks. Into her house, beers aplenty, but she only talks about herself and she's headed toward fat chick. Can't do it. I took the no fat chick oath after SB2. Drive home late and think to myself "how many more of these will I have"

    Next night is good old SB1 and although she is 2 hours late since she is a ditz, when she walks in the door she declares she is there to f my brains out and not leaving until I tell her to go. Thank god! A woman of integrity. Toward the end of the night she talks about getting very attached so rutt row. We shall see. But at least she gets the deal and is drama free so far.

    Thank god the rest of my life is realtively boring. But I think I am overcompensating!

  7. #1169

    Latest Update

    Just finished a great 4 hour date with my new #1, the hottie from Richmond. It was 4th date, which was hotel date only. A good time was had by all. It's interesting too, my Latina that I had earlier was 23, this one is 29 turning 30. There is a big difference in the way they approach things. The 30 year old really made things easy for me, picked up condoms, got room in her name, picked up my favorite drinks ordered food while I was in shower. I felt like I was the one being spoiled. Then we just had a banging good time in the bedroom. Yeah, it's going to take a lot to upseat her as the champ. Room was. 80, food. 25, I gave her $$. Now the money may not be up in the real SD range, but she's now gotten money each time we've met and the amount keeps going up, so she's fine with that.

    -

    One of my other philosophies is to have that one "friend"."sb", who may not look the greatest or have the best body, but will screw your brains out on a moments notice. I have a new candidate for this position. White fatty from MD. We met up recently for our meet-and-greet which was supposed to be a lunch date. Due to time and traffic ended up being about 45 mins of chatting in the car. By the end of the 45 mins I was getting slobbed down right there in full daylight (no funds were given). My my my, it's always good to have freaky friends in your life. Met her on SA and she seemed to be happy that I wasn't a pic collector, but wanted to actually meet. I've bumped my 20 year old for tonight so that I can get a good taste of the FFG (freaky fat girl). LOL.

    -

    Nando, thanks for the compliment, I'm just trying to stay in my budget and get the most "bang" for my "buck". LOL.

    -

    Strict, I got to figure out how to approach passing info along without messing up my long term potential. I had one I could pass along then lost the information.

    -

    I exchanged emails with the ring leader of the two Spanish women I'm taking out to dinner on Sunday. Things are still on, so I'm getting more hopeful that it's legit. Nando, I've already laid the groundwork for low suga. I was clear,"I pay for all expenses, but my cash gifts are usually between. 60-$.5." They were fine with that. If I can pull off a double Spanish hottie and spend less than $.5 in suga, I may have to retire while I'm ahead, just go out on top! LOL

  8. #1168

    "gps"

    I was looking around SA the other night and saw a pic in the "Featured Members" box that caught my attention in a major way: blond, huge rack, nice a. Decided to click on it to check further. Wow, she's in Chicago, so I scroll down to see what's what. I nearly have a heart attack when I see what she's looking for on the monetary front: $5-10K / month! And that from a woman who describes herself as a "homemaker"!

    Talk about pricing yourself out of the market!

  9. #1167

    It's ALL About The Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh! It's guys like you that make it hard for guys like me to get away with. 8 to $ LOL.

    Once they get that much honey from you, they expect it every time!

    I won't say the hot college SBs are not worth it, but try to keep it down to $$ will ya. That is pretty much my max.

    The MILFs are the bargains on SA! They are on for both the sex and the $, so their $ expectancy is much lower as they do NOT regard themselves as hookers.

    Myself I never discuss sugar up front. Always say I am generous and that they will be happy. If I know I am not ever going to see them again. I will leave a low amount as I do not care. If I really like them, I up it some. If they do not like it; they as well have the choice not to see me again.

    Not being too harsh am I here guys. Just trying to be real.
    So far, my experience has been that the amount of sugar is ALWAYS brought up beforehand. And not by me! I never bring it up and they always bring it up. And never once have I talked with a baby that would be willing to play for. 80-$. Even the fat 22 yo college girl insisted that it was $$$$$ for an overnight. A fat girl! She was tossed to the curb! My budget is far below that, and I start out low but the agreed on sugar has never been close to the. 80 range. (Big Tigg is a god!)

    I am in full agreement that we keep the sugar as low as possible. And I have just never come across that doe-eyed young baby that says nothing and looks the other way while I slip an un-agreed and uncounted amount of sugar on the nightstand and then just slip away into the night. Just hasn't happened, gents!

    I am starting to think that getting the question of sugar out of the way at the beginning, like Mr. Francis suggests, would better serve the cause. Remember, no matter how handsome and charming you think you are, and you think the baby thinks you are, it is all about the payoff for her. Period.

    But if anyone can spare a few dozen of those "point eights", please send them my way.

    Stay safe.

    Strict

  10. #1166

    SD4me

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Eight  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Been lurking, great information on here, thought I would add my $.02. FWIW I'm a decent looking, middle aged white guy.

    I joined Ashley Madison several years ago, have had some success, but have found that its a lot of work, and you always have the SO drama, so have backed off of that site. Typically go weeks without checking my account. But. When it works, its great / free.

    Stumbled on this thread, great info. Joined SD4me first, then SA as the selection around Richmond looked better on that site. Am trying to cancel my SD4me subscription but so far no response from them, anyone have any suggestions?

    So my experience. First my rules are a) no face pics (I tell them I am the Governor of Chesterfield and can't send my pics around. But I do have a tasteful body shot. Most are fine with this. If not, I assume they are too difficult and / or are scammers (had a chica on AM try to blackmail me once, so I use a web-based email and a throwaway phone) be) I lay out sugar expectations early on ($2-300 per meet, etc. Etc.)

    Thus far have had some success with SA, may have a date with a college baby tonight. I've found they fall into three categories:

    1. Ridiculous expectations. Met a hot Asian college baby in Harrisonburg for a drink. She informed me it was $1K per night. In Harrisonburg. I could own Harrisonburg for $1k per night.

    2. Pros or semi-pros. Works for me. Don't know if they are UTR are not, but have had some fun with girls I would not have otherwise met (have never seen them on BP, so assume they are UTR)

    3. Regular chicas. These are tougher fish to land, but pretty awesome when landed. I find the "simple country girl" type works best. Very appreciative for reasonable $ once they know you are not a creep. Am guessing the MILFs work this way as well, have only met one I would classify as a MILF and she wanted too much $ for my taste. Nice girl though.

    One note. I had a spectacular success while traveling on business. Searched the town I was going to, put out the "I'm going to be in your town for a few nights, would love to meet up with someone to hang out with". Met a hot young Emo / Goth chick, great time for $2-300 per night while I was there. Wow. Might have to go back to her town.

    Thanks again for all the info! Hope this helps someone.
    Sometimes the only way to get SD4me to respond is to post something derogatory in your profile about the website, and your inability to cancel your membership. This seems to get their attention faster. They purposely ignore membership cancellation requests to scam more money out of its members. The only language they understand is threatening them with legal action. I posted my way of dealing with them a few months ago.

  11. #1165

    That's The Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    It turns out that her excuses for missing two appointments last week were probably true. One thing we all need to realize about our babies is that they do have real life events that can get in the way of intimacy. They just have to realize that keeping their Daddies happy should be their # 1 priority.
    Nando I could not have said it better myself. This is the problem I have with my ATF. I try to be as patient as possible and once we do get together I forget about all of the aggravation.

  12. #1164

    New role model

    Big Tigg.you ARE the man! You filled up your dance card for the entire week for slightly more than I pay for one all night session. When do your classes start at J Sarge? I'm signing up!

  13. #1163

    Thanks fellas

    Guy,

    I understand and will lower my base to $1-200, truth is like you that is about my max unless she looks like Tera Patrick.

    And agree best to not talk sugar until after you have them on the line, to continue the lame fishing analogy.

    Fwiw just got an email from one I saw on BP as an escort. Same pic. You think they would figure that out. So do I call her on it? Or just book through BP.

  14. #1162

    SD4me Scam

    I was also on SD4Me site about a year ago and it took me 4 months to finally cancel. I call my CC company and refuted payment. They made the contact with the SD site and got no response so removed the charges. I went through that process at least 3 months in a row before the billing stopped. According to my CC company, they get charged a fee every time a charge is successfully reversed for cause, so it's always helpful to formally refute even small charges you disagree with.

    I'd highly recommend the disposable card route if you want to do business with this scum site.

    Alias

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Rat  [View Original Post]
    One of my online buddies has told me he uses a $50 prepaid debit card to pay on SD4me. I've signed up for the site a couple of times and really had no trouble cancelling, but the last time was over two years ago so I can't really speak for how it is now. If they will accept the prepaid card, seems like you can't go wrong there.

  15. #1161

    To much $$

    Sheesh! It's guys like you that make it hard for guys like me to get away with. 8 to $ LOL.

    Once they get that much honey from you, they expect it every time!

    I won't say the hot college SBs are not worth it, but try to keep it down to $$ will ya. That is pretty much my max.

    The MILFs are the bargains on SA! They are on for both the sex and the $, so their $ expectancy is much lower as they do NOT regard themselves as hookers.

    Myself I never discuss sugar up front. Always say I am generous and that they will be happy. If I know I am not ever going to see them again. I will leave a low amount as I do not care. If I really like them, I up it some. If they do not like it; they as well have the choice not to see me again.

    Not being too harsh am I here guys?. Just trying to be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Eight  [View Original Post]
    I lay out sugar expectations early on ($2-300 per meet, etc. Etc.)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape