Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 21049
-
03-02-12 07:00 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 191Monger Mobile
Frankly, I don't know why someone hasn't suggested this before. (Apologies if it's in an older thread, but I haven't seen it.) The fact that my current vehicle would be entirely out of place in many of the hotspots keeps me out of this part of the hobby. I just don't have any excuse (yet, at least) to have an extra car at home.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-12 21:53 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 750Part 2
For Part 1 of this report, please see the Pontiac Thread. And feel free to post / comment there. Let's liven it up! Anyway, I started in Pontiac around 1pm to day. Baldwin stroll. Found nothing. Zip. Nada. So I headed south on 75 to the R. Went all the way down to 6 Mile. Didn't see anything. Came back up north. Passing the street with the party store just south of 8, I spotted something down that street. Pulled into the north side of the party store and there was red head Nikki. 6-7 on the SW scale, WSW. 5'7ish, red hair, skinny (although she has put on some baby fat) , maybe 130, bees, closely trimmed strawberry patch, cooter is still pretty nice and tight. She was a favorite of mine although I had a bad experience with her several months back. I believe I reported on it. Anyway, I have avoided her since. Well, she cornered me today. Said she wanted to make it up to me, so we went to notel. She has a great big shiner around her right eye. Says she got robbed in an alley. Yeah right. Her handler probably straightened her out recently. She says she's not using as she always sayes. She did seem pretty straight. Maybe just barely jittery but that's it. Starts out with awesome BBBJ w / DT & BLS. I forgot how good she is. Although she might have worked a little harder to make up for our last dream. From there, went to covered FS starting with mish. Her cooter is still nice and tight. Then went to CG and then K9. All in all, a pretty nice ride and she barely rushed me at all. Again probably making up for the last dream. Went back to mish for awhile and then finished by unloading a one week nut all over her face. She is totally cool with pics and vids too. Takes direction pretty well, fairly accomodating although she can try to rush things abit. I have her new digits to trade with any senior or recognizable active regular members. You know who you are. If you don't fit into those 2 categories, don't waste time asking.
Surprisingly, I was still abit hungry after I dropped her off at the party store. I headed south on the R. There was a thick older blonde at the party store that I haven't seen before and a dark hair thicker SW just south of the party store. Down by 6. 5 was a BSW that I haven't seen before. Looked good, skinny, but I passed. I had a lot of free time tonight so I headed down Woodward, then strolled Cass and the 2 street to the west of Cass. This used to be nice hunting ground years back but I haven't seen anything there in quite awhile. I did see a white, dark haired, skinny girl one street west of Cass but wasn't sure if she was working or not. From there, I went to Mich ave. Cruised the ave, vernor, and fort. Didn't see a dam thing. No Leo either. I still am not very familiar with those areas. Maybe I'm in the wrong spots. Can someone enlighten me? I have read the forum but reports on locations seem vague. From there I headed out on the ave thru Dearborn and Inkster. Again nada. Came back up Telegraph thru the Bermuda Triangle and it was exactly how I have seen it previous times I strolled there. ZILCH. Stopped at Chateau Vert for some scereny and wobbly pops. Just caught the tail end of happy hour. $3 beers. It must have been hog night there. Almost all plumpers. There was one extremely hot black chick. Spinner body. And a tall blonde a little on the thick side but hot, but that's about it. Left there and was thinking about an AMP, but ended up heading for home. I had been on the prowl for about 6 hours.
On another note, due to stories and reports regarding Leo entanglements, car seizures, etc. I have been toying with the idea of buying a monger mobile. I'm talking about a $500 POS on wheels. It sounds like the most difficult (and expensive) part when you get popped is getting your car back. According to what I hear, most times they take your car and leave you to walk. Alot of reports say getting out of the ticket is the easy part. I am very careful and hopefully I never get popped, but we all run the risk being in the hobby. Also, a $500 POS monger mobile would probably blend in to the scenerey in the stroll areas alot better than my regular car. If I got popped in a $500 monger mobile, I'd have a good laugh as they towed it away. Please chime in on this with your thoughts guys. Looking for viewpoints and opinion out there. PM if you prefer.
Be Safe.
JD
-
03-01-12 12:35 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 36
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]
Saw one posted up at the park and ride just waiting for some action. That's the only LEO I've seen actually on the ave in the past couple days. City relatives have been nowhere to be seen lately and I've seen at least 3 to 4 SW's in the late afternoon to late evening, all east of central. Get them while it lasts and stay clear of that state street.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
03-01-12 10:35 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 7422 Night Caps
Picked up Michelle from the Ave 38 years WSW Brunette about a 6 on the scale for a deep but slightly toothy bbbjtcim and an accidental swallow. Guess I forgot to warn her about the 2 gallons coming her way! LOL Jackson and his half brother made her happy. Have digits for senior members with meaningful posts! On the way home saw T at 5 and Burt. 24 years HSW a little thick not ugly but not cute either just okay. Hamilton was the starting point for good hoover action that almost made me stand up in the front seat with a bbbjtcim finale! I sent Hamitons twin brother her way in the end. Stay safe and happy mongering!
-
03-01-12 10:08 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 103100% correct, and they are dirty as shit too, try to pin ya on everything, they have jurisdiction on the ave and can and will pull you you aside to see whats up. They are dirty. My advice: stay east of the party store / car dealer.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-12 10:49 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 36Monday on JC
Strolled through around 11 and noticed a nice looking BSW up by the farmers market by the street with the mailbox smoking a cig. Looked like she took good care of herself, hair done, nice boots, wearing blue jeans with some junk with a nice jacket. She was almost on the edge of TGTBFT but the way she gave the look almost made me start thinking with the little head and I would've scooped but I was on my way somewhere. I do remember an uncle that lost his life in this area during a monger sting a few years ago so do be careful and do all your checks before the scoop.
-
02-28-12 10:21 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 36The Ave
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
I was out on the Ave Monday around 6ish and noticed several younger WSW's also with no leo's out. Noticed a monger looking hard at one and turning around to make a scoop. Hope he was successful. I think leo may be busy with the burned bodies found in an ally near central that morning.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-12 10:09 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 36Cass
Popped my monger 'cherry' here back in those days you speak about DK. I remember there was a house where the SW's were hanging out on the porch and there was a line of cars around the block strolling to get a peek. I always got a pretty good BBBJTCIM in this area from a tall BSW and an older WSW and never had any problems from Uncle both in car or notel. I agree, it's been dead for some time now.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-12 09:16 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 214Cass / Second street
I remember the past days when the Cass, Masonic, Second street area was hopping with college SWs. Scooped one back then and parked and was in the mid of our visit and leo joined in. Ask me to get out of the car and cuffed me, question me for a few, and then sent me on my way with my car. Can't remember if they arrested the SW. Those were the good day with the DPD officers had respect and treated people the same. Not like today. I cruised that area the other week, I did not know they were up to the same harassment in that area also. I think that is a dead area now for SWs. Been thru there a few times in the last year when I have been in that area and always dead.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-12 09:01 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 214Jennifer from the Ave
I called a SW that I know last night and she told me it was the Jen that had a tat of a bird down by her twat. She heard, could be just rumor, but that she had her teeth knocked out and they tried or did burn her body in a vacant house. Also anyone that knew Jamie from the victory, she heard she OD and did not make it. The hazards of the trade at work. Hate to hear when they don't make it out of there. A lot of them don't deserve to be there, but we can't save them as some on this forum have or has tried to do, they have to save themselves and their meds and that lifestyle is what drags them back over and over. I even know of a couple of SWs over the years that got lawsuit money and a chance to get out of there and in six or twelve months, they back into the meds and I was finding them again on the streets supporting their meds.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-12 08:32 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 742April form the Ave
Picked up April WSW 28 yrs Blonde for pretty good deep bbbj2cim! Well most of it anyway LOL Due to Back up she couldn't handle it all!
-
02-27-12 18:52 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 356I just txted allie and she told me it is the jen that has only been around for a year she has dark brown hair and green eyes. She told me she was real cute.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-12 17:10 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 159Sunday Funday
Last Sat night scooped up WSW April again for an okay bbj.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
My buddy and I cruised Sunday around 630pm and the ave was raining SW's and no LEO. No encounters were had but plenty of window shopping was done. There was a blonde mid 20s WSW skirtted up on Florida that I have never seen before. I did not see her get picked up after a couple passes. Anyone? Saw a skinny WSW blonde we stopped and apparently her name is Shannon. Viewed another slim WSW black hair looked rough but younger. There was also a walker in the victory lot. There were about 3 other WSW spotted but didn't really get a good look at any of them.
We then ventured off to the R and it was dead.
-
02-27-12 16:19 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 487Right. I really want my name on a lawsuit where it is then public knowledge, available to anyone, that I was cruising around a neighborhood away from my house where there are prostitutes, crime and drugs and that I got arrested there. There ARE reporters that pull copies of newly-filed circuit court or federal court complaints to see which might be newsworthy.
Originally Posted by SoCalMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-12 16:02 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 249Faith. Vernor
So I was out and checked the are, nadda, the ave, there was one blonde who didn't look too bad but I got a bad vibe when I was stopped at the corner for a loooong time and she made no attempt to come over, so I moved to vernor. On my one and only pass, I picked up faith. Looked rough and tweeking, I remembered her from a long time ago when she tried to sell me a calvin klein jacket for $5 because I was in the van with my buddy, and only had a wad of $20 on me at the time and didn't want to pull out a wad of dough in front of a feening crackwhore. I decided to give it a go, and sans the feening twitch, it was a pretty good effort and result. I dumped her off at the corner by the cemetery and gas station. Jackson for the time. I'd repeat in a pinch. (on a side note, she claimed that she was orally gifted. I would say average) Maybe when she's not on the feen she might do a better job.
To relate to another post about what to say or do when le pulls you over. I remember when I first drove in the cass / second street run long ago, I saw no one out, and was just driving and I got pulled over by le. He asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was looking for my buddys car to know which bar he was at, that his cell had died. He claimed I was in the area to pick up a girl, and I told him I was not. He looked through my windows (I had a jeep) and saw no one, and then told me I was in a high crime area. I swear I laughed and asked why he was bothering me when he should be fixing the problem. I told him I was not causing problems, driving funny, was not with anyone, and I was on a street where no one was out. Why would you stop a law abiding citizen to warn them they were in a high crime area, and to get this warning from a police officer in the process of detaining a passer by looking for a bar.
I think my shit luck meter was maxed out because they let me go and I never even had to get out of the car.











Reply With Quote





