Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,006 to 16,020 of 19140
-
02-25-12 02:56 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 615TwatTeaser
The cops can question you if you have a known prostitute with you. But this is not enough for a conviction. The cops can arrest you. There is no guarantee that the case will not get dropped or dismissed. If someone hires a aggressive lawyer and asks for a trial. Then there is good chance the prosecutor will drop the case.
-
02-25-12 02:40 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 409Yep that's pretty much how it goes. Having "a known SW" in the car with you is enough to get you in trouble. Doesn't matter if you grew up as neighbors since the age of 3 and still do the family holidays at each others parents house as far as leo in concerned. I do know of one guy who got his car taken, never to get it back, because of this very scenario. Was giving a well known (to us) friend a ride to get groceries.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
And to amend my other post below about what (not) to say when getting stopped;
The one time a superior officer did show up to ask what was going on, I replied very calmly; sir this is total police harassment. Holy shiat! 30 seconds and 8 cop cars later they had the whole area blockaded off and I was dragged into the street and cuffed in rush hour traffic. That was only the beginning of how bad I got fucked. Court was even worse.
I got mad mad stories you wouldn't believe.
-
02-25-12 02:17 #3133Senior Member

Posts: 409I did talk to her recently. She's trying to get back into a legit lifestyle and laying low as far as I know. I really don't feel as if I'm the one at liberty to give up her info because I never discussed it with her and she wasn't my find to begin with. I don't mean to be a shaiat about it but the right person will see this shortly and let you know.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-12 02:08 #3132Senior Member

Posts: 409I'm in total agreement with you but let me know how that conversation works out for you.
Originally Posted by Punishr
[View Original Post]
Seriously. Every uncle out there lately seems to think he's officer kick some ass. History tells us there's only so much of this crap the streets are going to take before there's a backlash because of it.
99% of the time I have an iron clad excuse why I am where I am. Where I'm going or where I'm coming from. So I've already resolved what I'm doing the next time some LEO starts being disrespectful or tells me to "get the fuck out of this / my area", or says," don't let me catch your ass around here again", or attempts to threaten me in any manner (all of which has happened to me in the last few months). I'm going right to the station and filing a complaint."Behavior unbecoming of an officer" is still frowned upon by the superiors.
Do I think anything will become of it? Other than attracting additional attention to myself? Not really. But here's what it might do; next time uncle asshat comes up for promotion and one of his superiors doesn't like him that much to begin with. 3,4, or more of these little complaints might just be enough substance for him to be denied that promotion or that raise. Enough of them might cause one of the sniveling dogs from the local news stations to take notice. You just never know who's looking for what and why in the political atmosphere of the work place.
The old guys knew the value of respect. It's a two way street. Acting like a thug makes you no better than a thug, so people respond to you like you are one.
-
02-25-12 00:20 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 214Gem #13
I have not heard anyone talk about Gem #13 lately. Is she still around? She sounds like a good one out there. Anyone willing to pass on her name and number, PM me and I try to return the same.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-12 00:10 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 214A friend of mine that is in the hobby found Alley on Ave about 2 weeks ago. I do not know if it was the same Alley, PM me and I give you the location though. I met her once and that was also in the summer of 2010, I had her digits at that time, but no good now of course.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 23:32 #3129Senior Member

Posts: 214A regular SW that I see was telling a similar story. She lives off the AVE and a friend, not a monger, dropped her off after taking her to get some food and they pulled him over a few blocks away and questioned him as to what he was doing there in that neighborhood and dropping her off and his partner stopped the SW and question her and then radio back to see if their stories matched. I guess once a girl is Marked a SW, she can not have and friends or family, they all must be there doing something illegal because they know the SW or we must be doing something cause we are driving thru the neighborhood. Everyone needs to start telling Leo, kiss my A, but as was said "Just tell them respectfully you have nothing to say" when stopped and questioned for cruising and let they know they are violating your rights and have an attorney on your speed dial. I know some of you do not want problems with Leo cause of your home life, but for the ones that do not have to worry about someone at home, stand up for yourselves and the rest of us. I do not have to worry about someone at home and I have this video / voice recorder that looks like a pen in my coat pocket and if I ever get stopped and harassed like that, you will all see the video on the news and I will have a good lawsuit against them.
Originally Posted by Punishr
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 21:56 #3128Senior Member

Posts: 438Description, pleez sir.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 19:41 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 846Fun with my Uncle
I just hope the other guy they were raking over the coals got out of their ok. He looked more out of place than I did.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 12:36 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 299Cleaning house
I should have posted about this 2 days ago. Got tied up doing other things and haven't been back to the forum until now.
Wednesday around mid-day I cruised through the Brightmoor stroll on Fenkell. Saw what looked like a raid in progress (probably already finished and just clearing out) over on Riverdale. You may know of the house in question. I know several SW's have been using it and the house across the street as a base of operations. Several of them have been doing the BP thing from here for a while.
Big blue van. 1 DPD cruiser, and about 6 gentlemen in blue t-shirts walking in and out of the house. I kept on rolling, of course.
-
02-24-12 11:42 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 486Nina on JC
Haven't seen her in a year. Not as flipped out as before but then again she hadn't started on a 16 oz beer that she just bought from the party store. Same huge chest, same wet, sloppy BBBJTCIM with some DT BLS and Russian thrown in. This girl has one large, wet mouth. If it wasn't for the begging for extra $ and the flipped-out jabbering, she'd be a potential ATF for me.
-
02-24-12 10:54 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 588Nikki Hair cut
Yep she got those beautiful locks cut off.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Told some dope boy quote "Suck my dick". This cat is known for cutting off crack hoes hair when he is pissed at them. Well he caught up with her cut off all of her hair and said "now you look like a dude. The next time I see you you better have grown a dick or you are dead!"
-
02-23-12 22:36 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 438Sounds like they were there for something else.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-12 22:02 #3122Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot blonde near 8 and wood
I wad coming home from work today and saw a really nice strawberry blonde walking woodward toward 8 mile. She looked really nice, maybe too nice? It has been a long time since picked up down that way. Sure looked better then anything near the triangle. Speaking of the triangle, right around six mile and telegraph saw a tall blonde BSW, yesterday? Could not see because was late for appointment but body was nice. Anyone know her?
-
02-23-12 20:15 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 66Just tell them respectfully you have nothing to say. They are violating your 5th amendment rights by trying to use you as a witness against yourself.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
They are looking for evidence because the have none. On top of that, they do not have the right to know everyones comings / goings / business.











Reply With Quote





