Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 13115
-
02-28-12 16:56 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 748"loitering for the purpose of prostitution"
If it were me in that situation I would sort out all the facts. What do the cops have on you? Did they catch you in any incriminating act such as asking a decoy questions regarding paying for sex? Are there any witnesses that would testify they heard you trying to buy sex? Did any money change hands? When confronted with these situations you should always deny everything. If they feel they have enough evidence against you they will prosecute. They must also present that evidence to you. At that time you can determine if there is a need for a lawyer.
Originally Posted by HellsKitchen
[View Original Post]
Being in an area of known prostitution is not a crime in itself. You could have been searching for a particular person that you may know, such as a relative or friend that is on the skids. Just trying to help and keep that person out of trouble.
The prosecution banks on the fact that one may not have a backbone and will crumble under pressure. To them it's dollars and cents. If they can not go to court with a rock solid case most times they will look elsewhere.
Assuming one was convicted, if it were a first offense chances are that person would be let go on probation or a fine or maybe both.
In my entire life I have never met anybody that has gone to jail for solicitation. Think about that.
Of course this is all MHO.
-
02-28-12 10:13 #4474Regular Member

Posts: 10Bear22
Your name can appear in the paper and log for "loitering for the purpose of prostitution". You were convicted. You plead guilty. If they had thought there was a chance of pinning a solicitation charge against you, they would have charged you with it. You could use a lawyer for such, but it can be costly. If you use your due diligence, you can just plea not guilty and ask prosecution to prove their claim. Unless of course you were indeed blatantly guilty and knew it, then I would understand taking such deal.
Originally Posted by Bear222
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-12 23:05 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Dennis
I stopped pass the house over the weekend and got no answer. It seems as the rumors are true. I did hear that Rachel and a BF were running the place.
Originally Posted by Ozzypie
[View Original Post]
Dennis was good people. RIP.
CookyJar
-
02-27-12 18:21 #4472Regular Member

Posts: 21Dennis
Dennis passed away several weeks ago from some serious heart and liver issues. His friend Al was at the house for a couple weeks and then Rachel was fixing the place up with a friend and was hopeful of getting the house from Dennis' brother who inherited it. As of late last week Rachel told me she was out as the brother had changed his mind. Given the very poor condition of the house and the brothers lack of interest in it I doubt it will be of any use anymore.Dave, on a side note: I heard some very disturbing information concerning our friend who rented out $10 rooms. You know the one with the cats and other critters. Can you verify what I heard?
CookyJar
-
02-27-12 11:16 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 231And if you do get stopped, have your reason for being in the area ready and rehearsed.
Stat safe and smart,
Runner.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-12 10:21 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 56Well, did a Sunday morning stroll and the K was pretty devoid of action. Saw a lot of mongers out there. How many middle-aged bald white guys are there?
Saw the weirdest thing, some red-head walking along one of the side streets towards the K. When I was about to drive past she stops on the corner and starts wiping her eyes (like she's crying). As I drive past she stops and just stares at my car, and then heads towards the K. I think when I drove back on the K I saw her do the same thing. Is this some kind of signal?
Also, the other day I saw a short WSW along the south side (around Lehigh area) in the morning. Black jacket and pants, looks around 5'0, young face. Black hooded jacket, like Rockafella style. Someone else picked her up before I did. Anyone know about her?
-
02-26-12 08:25 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 1123I have mongered for well over 30 years myself, not only in Philly, but other areas, and I've never had any problems with LE.
Originally Posted by Fkdave
[View Original Post]
There have been a couple of mongers who have posted their run ins with LE at different times (and in other forums). The one thing with posting your experience is it then opens up much of your personal info to others to find (e. G, your name and address) through public records searches. Also, most mongers are probably too embarrassed to tell about it. I doubt if I would post any specific incident with LE for the privacy reasons.
The main thing is to keep aware of your surroundings and think with your BIG head.
-
02-25-12 22:14 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 89Ever
Has anyone on the board, ever been locked up for something relating to this hobby on the K? I have rolled the K for 30 years and never had an issue. Just show respect and be street smart.
Originally Posted by Yeahitsme13
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-12 20:54 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 56Spoke too soon
I was down on the K today and saw tons of LE. Few officers with "warrant team" on their backs in blue unmarked SUV and same color crown vic.
Didn't dare try to pick anyone up.
If anyone has some digits from a nice young SW I would appreciate so I can have some fun!
-
02-24-12 12:00 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 231Didn't notice much LE late yesterday afternoon. Seemed back to normal, whatever that is!
Originally Posted by Mmppt
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-12 00:20 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 56I have no idea but I didn't see this much LEO yesterday. I swung by about an hour ago and there was a LE car every other block.
Originally Posted by Slip66
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-12 21:28 #4464Regular Member

Posts: 24Is there some sort of initiative happening on the K? I swear that every 3rd car was LE. I did a lap and went home.
-
02-22-12 19:04 #4463Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Elissa's new digits
This is the Elissa I posted pics of. Says she now lives with Ashley (CJ's double shoot). PM me for number.
-
02-22-12 18:57 #4462Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231I spent quite a few hours looking for her yesterday but never saw her.
Originally Posted by MaximusCut
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-12 12:25 #4461Senior Member

Posts: 46Thanks Dave. I don't come to the avenue very often so I am not sure I will be able to find her again. But in case you get her digits, please do pass on to me. I will definitely not mind the 90 min drive from jersey to see her again.
Originally Posted by Fkdave
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





