Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 19140
-
12-22-11 15:33 #2895Regular Member

Posts: 7John R.
Found myself downtown for work this morning and decided to take my first ever stroll down John R. I started out near the freeway, and headed towards the city. I did spot 2 WSW between 10 mile and 6 mile. I took the jog around to get back on John R and continue through the city. On this stretch there was nothing. I am not sure what parts of John R. Are usually hot, but anything past 6 mile seemed hopeless. What stretch should I focus my efforts on next time down?
-
12-22-11 02:08 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 409You know the scoop and drop is already risky enough. If you're doing it in front of the dope house well you're rolling with more stupid than I prefer to.
Originally Posted by SoCalMonger
[View Original Post]
LE everywhere is going after revenue. Been on the area freeways lately? I got my roadside courtesy inspection tonight in what our uncle claimed was "one F'd up area". His words. I had him laughing and slightly dumb founded with my excuse. Told me I might want to just "get the hell out of here".
Stay save brothers.
-
12-22-11 01:34 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 615Barbie-AVE
This is just one more reason to avoid taking girls to get their dope. Let this be a reminder to all.
-
12-22-11 00:56 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 273Nikki I don't know, but Jetta is possibly off the streets and into rehab.
Originally Posted by LionsFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-11 19:38 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 214Barbie-AVE
I was told on Saturday that Barbie was visiting her uncle in the bread and breakfast. Do not know if she is still there or why or how long. There been a lot of raids at the houses these SWs off the AVE stay at and get there meds at and LEO is watching these houses and pulling mongers over after dropping off the SWs and questioning both separately and seeing if the stories match. LEO is using a green firebird (I believe I heard) , a dark blue chevy impala and the beat up crown vic others have talked about. Be careful out there.
-
12-20-11 19:26 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 214I never used this attorney, just seen it on the Detroit News, but thanks for the info so others know about him.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-11 14:41 #2889Regular Member

Posts: 16Nikki or Jetta
I seen a few reports about Nikki and Jetta on Jr and was curious if they still hang out there?
-
12-18-11 03:14 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 409Minor intel
Hit the G around 9:30. 10 am Saturday morning. The place was pretty desolate. Street creepers seemed to be just waking up and going about their business.
Came across Emily walking down Collingham with some white guy in tow. Got the look and he dropped back. I'm guessing about 5'7, long dark hair, little bitties, and wow pretty face. I was intent on doing the scoop but as soon as she came up to the car no less than 8 other cars logged jammed behind me and f'd my mojo all to hell. Had her shoot me the digits for later. These asshats were blowing their horns at me. Don't they realize how high my anxiety already was at that moment?
I thought someone had reviewed her twice recently but I couldn't find it.
Later in the evening I took a roll down fort on my way to elsewhere. Saw the two blondes mentioned previously and a decent looking in the dark brunette. So pickings to be had. Funny they were on the same damn corner I used to scoop from years ago. Some things just never change, but the area does look much cleaner these days. I'm always amazed at how authentic they made the old produce terminal look in the movie Hoffa.
I actually didn't see a single leo all day until I was well on my way back from #13. Must be saving up the overtime for next weeks onslaught of fuck them dry until hurts ticket dispensing and car seizure.
-
12-18-11 02:52 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 409#13
Scooped up #13 for an extended car date. Took her hostage is more like it. If she wrote me off as being one of the truly mental I couldn't fault her, but I'd be sad.
I did graciously compensate her accordingly and with the holidays in mind. I just can't seem to get comfortable in an area I haven't mongered in for over 20 years now and performance wanes a bit because of it. So we went for a drive, I tried to make lite of my shiat life for small talk, and then had her use her mad skills to remove the poison that was torturing me. I warned her it had been backing up. Well that took care of the birthday present. Now I'll have to see what I can get myself for Christmas. What a GEM!
-
12-17-11 22:04 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 154
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
I would tread carefully with this lawyer. He and his wife have serious issues and will have no problem screwing you over for a little cash. I was not a client, but a vendor who worked closely with them for several years. I came very close to suing them over unpaid bills and we finally settled out of court over it. Some of the lawyers that work in his practice are ok, but I would simply avoid him like the plague. It's highly likely that you will go to the office to find his wife screaming and hollering loud enough for all of the clients to hear it. He only has his practice because his wife made him quit after finding him with his pants around his ankles slipping it to his secretary on his desk. Since then she has taken over running the practice and is now the office manager. She is an extremely hot headed individual with little use for anyone else. He is roughly the same way and completely under her thumb at this point.
-
12-16-11 16:10 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 299Renee. John R
Anyone spotted Renee out recently? I think I might have seen her yesterday on JR between 8 and State Fair. If that was her, then she has come back after about a year. I know she was staying at the County bed & breakfast this time last year.
Small and thin, older lady, kinda like LeeAnn only a little more weathered. Good provider and thorough service though, if memory serves. I'll be keeping an eye out for her.
-
12-16-11 14:19 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 26Yeah I'm curious about this one also her ads are everywhwere and she advertises that she has her own apt on 11 mile and telegraph? I'd like to know.
Originally Posted by Ghoulzzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-11 13:19 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 163Yup. That is the car to a T. After thinking about it, they must have been spotting and calling in marked cars on people. A marked leo coming the other way down the ave did a U-turn a few hundred feet in front of me and stopped a car ahead of me. Only saw adude in the car, but he wasn't speeding at the time.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-11 21:44 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 409No offense, but LE's creeping like a plaque on every stroll in the metro area, on BP, and anywhere else they think there's the potential to ruin a mongers life and squeeze a copper bust of Abraham Lincoln out of his arse and some guy with 4 post wants specific intel? Not going to happen, nor should it either. Get in your car and roll.
Originally Posted by Devin226
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-11 15:32 #2881Regular Member

Posts: 4http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...uys-18/7481563
Was on backpage and came across her was curious if any of you recognize her, her picture in the leopard pants on the street makes me think she might be a streetwalker.
Thanks!









Reply With Quote





