Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1307
-
03-07-12 07:35 #302Senior Member

Posts: 89I know she is real
Didn't try her but I know her through one of the girls she hangs with. Pics are real.
Originally Posted by Njroadrash
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-12 06:44 #301Senior Member

Posts: 95Verifying
Anyone try this one yet?
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ble-22/9815246
-
03-03-12 10:03 #300Senior Member

Posts: 51Natalie
I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie on the streets of Camden. She was having a slow day so her handler let her loose to make some cash on her own. Her prices were cheaper than BP. She wasn't the worst date I have ever went on. But as soon as the act was done she was up and dressed and ready to go. Definitely not GFE. But the act itself was not bad. She is a very willing provider and every request that I had she agreed to. For a little more money of course. But we did start out at Camden rates so I was ok with that.
I was thinking about trying her again but after listening to the stories on here I may just wait to see her on the street again. She'll be back.
-
03-03-12 08:39 #299Senior Member

Posts: 232Looks like most of the girls with the 888 number have stopped posting and have disappeared from the Board. Not sure what happened?
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-12 10:44 #298Senior Member

Posts: 43I saw Natalie
Hey M.
I saw this girl in Cherry Hill when she was Natalie and before she had the 888 number. She is a nice girl with a lot of issues. She is not worth the effort needed to see her. At the time her manager would meet you for the gift and it was just a bad feeling overall.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-12 19:10 #297Regular Member

Posts: 11Wtf
Sometimes you just got to hit a *****.
Originally Posted by Msaunders6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 11:17 #296Senior Member

Posts: 104Too good to be true
Usually if it is too good to be true, it is a B & S. Maybe someone would like to TOFTT just to make sure though? She sure looks hot in the pics but $1 to a full night, no way!
Originally Posted by Duckfoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 11:14 #295Senior Member

Posts: 104Maylea
That's how Sammantha ended up losing her job at the BP and is now walking the streets full time. Started off with OTC dates, then the street.
Originally Posted by Jarboe
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 08:37 #294Senior Member

Posts: 106Hot chick in Malvern?
Hi fisrt time posting so hope this goes in right place I just seen the ad and wow beautiful love to hook up with but may be too good to be true
Originally Posted by Duckfoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-12 00:31 #293Senior Member

Posts: 130Hot chick in Malvern?
Any info on this one? She seems too good to be true.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ate-21/8930698
-
02-22-12 21:31 #292Senior Member

Posts: 35Maylea Sighting
Just wanted to pass along that I saw Maylea on Sunday afternoon on Pike Street near the bull car dealer. Maybe she's working the streets and BP.
-
02-22-12 11:02 #291Senior Member

Posts: 5563Matlea on Backpage?
Maylea is a great provider. I've dated her numerous times. Having said that, I must add a warning, beware of the old bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Hatchet
[View Original Post]
The pictures are old as shit. They were taken back when she was with Aundrea and friends. That does not mean that the ad is not legit. But, you'the think that she would have put up new pictures by now.
Once during a date with Maylea I mentioned that her pictures were still on BP she was totally unaware and upset.
Maylea would rather work BP. I have not seen her on the streets. This could very well be her. On the other hand, she is a cutie and a known commodity. Who better to use for a B&S?
CookyJar
-
02-22-12 09:22 #290Regular Member

Posts: 16Maylea is back on Backpage.
-
02-19-12 17:04 #289Senior Member

Posts: 88In search of.
I have read numerous pages here and I am really not coming up with any consistent info. I am in search of a petite escort that I cannot go wrong with. Any and all positive suggestions are appreciated. Ill certainly post a review. This will take place on Tues, wed, or Thurs this week. Thanks
-
02-19-12 15:59 #288Regular Member

Posts: 14The damage was $.5 for the hour. My only real complaint was he phone kept ringing through the session although she didn't answer it.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






