Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #302

    I know she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Didn't try her but I know her through one of the girls she hangs with. Pics are real.

  2. #301

  3. #300

    Natalie

    I had the pleasure of meeting Natalie on the streets of Camden. She was having a slow day so her handler let her loose to make some cash on her own. Her prices were cheaper than BP. She wasn't the worst date I have ever went on. But as soon as the act was done she was up and dressed and ready to go. Definitely not GFE. But the act itself was not bad. She is a very willing provider and every request that I had she agreed to. For a little more money of course. But we did start out at Camden rates so I was ok with that.

    I was thinking about trying her again but after listening to the stories on here I may just wait to see her on the street again. She'll be back.

  4. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62  [View Original Post]
    Hey M.

    I saw this girl in Cherry Hill when she was Natalie and before she had the 888 number. She is a nice girl with a lot of issues. She is not worth the effort needed to see her. At the time her manager would meet you for the gift and it was just a bad feeling overall.
    Looks like most of the girls with the 888 number have stopped posting and have disappeared from the Board. Not sure what happened?

  5. #298

    I saw Natalie

    Hey M.

    I saw this girl in Cherry Hill when she was Natalie and before she had the 888 number. She is a nice girl with a lot of issues. She is not worth the effort needed to see her. At the time her manager would meet you for the gift and it was just a bad feeling overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    I had been watching this girl on BP for about the past month. A couple of weeks ago I called her for a meeting. She told me she was available so I proceeded to the predesignated location where I would call her again. Unfortunately she kept putting me off 20 minutes at a time saying that she was on her way back from the store and was getting dropped off. This went on for almost 2 hours each time saying she would make it up to me. I finally left and surprisingly she never called me back.

    Now 2 weeks later I get a text message from her telling me that she is available. I quickly remind her of our last date attempt. She quickly gives me one of those sob stories that we are all familiar with. So my little head takes over and I agree to meet her again. I get to a different location and call that I have arrived. Lo and behold she puts me off for 15 minutes saying she would call me right back. This time she does call back and gives me the room number. She is definitely a cute package but then the up sell continues and everything is extra. I felt like I was at a car dealer picking the accessories I wanted for a new car, then trying to decide if I could afford them. So we get started and I am trying to make it last so that I can get the maximum out of my allotted time when all of a sudden she pops up out of bed and tells me my time is up. As I plead for a few more minutes to finish she tells me that I'm going to have to "work it" myself and that I could look at her for the stimulation.

    It seems that she has also been doing doubles with a few other girls and they all seem to have the 888 area code. That is the last time I will see this one. The other one on my list to see was Savannah but she also has an 888 number and I think I remember the two doing doubles sometime back. We seem to get sucked in with these low advertised rates and then end up disappointed.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-21/9938547

  6. #297

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Msaunders6969  [View Original Post]
    I had been watching this girl on BP for about the past month. A couple of weeks ago I called her for a meeting. She told me she was available so I proceeded to the predesignated location where I would call her again. Unfortunately she kept putting me off 20 minutes at a time saying that she was on her way back from the store and was getting dropped off. This went on for almost 2 hours each time saying she would make it up to me. I finally left and surprisingly she never called me back.

    Now 2 weeks later I get a text message from her telling me that she is available. I quickly remind her of our last date attempt. She quickly gives me one of those sob stories that we are all familiar with. So my little head takes over and I agree to meet her again. I get to a different location and call that I have arrived. Lo and behold she puts me off for 15 minutes saying she would call me right back. This time she does call back and gives me the room number. She is definitely a cute package but then the up sell continues and everything is extra. I felt like I was at a car dealer picking the accessories I wanted for a new car, then trying to decide if I could afford them. So we get started and I am trying to make it last so that I can get the maximum out of my allotted time when all of a sudden she pops up out of bed and tells me my time is up. As I plead for a few more minutes to finish she tells me that I'm going to have to "work it" myself and that I could look at her for the stimulation.

    It seems that she has also been doing doubles with a few other girls and they all seem to have the 888 area code. That is the last time I will see this one. The other one on my list to see was Savannah but she also has an 888 number and I think I remember the two doing doubles sometime back. We seem to get sucked in with these low advertised rates and then end up disappointed.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-21/9938547
    Sometimes you just got to hit a *****.

  7. #296

    Too good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckfoo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She seems too good to be true.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ate-21/8930698

    Attachment 166163
    Usually if it is too good to be true, it is a B & S. Maybe someone would like to TOFTT just to make sure though? She sure looks hot in the pics but $1 to a full night, no way!

  8. #295

    Maylea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarboe  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to pass along that I saw Maylea on Sunday afternoon on Pike Street near the bull car dealer. Maybe she's working the streets and BP.
    That's how Sammantha ended up losing her job at the BP and is now walking the streets full time. Started off with OTC dates, then the street.

  9. #294

    Hot chick in Malvern?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckfoo  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She seems too good to be true.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ate-21/8930698

    Attachment 166163
    Hi fisrt time posting so hope this goes in right place I just seen the ad and wow beautiful love to hook up with but may be too good to be true

  10. #293

    Hot chick in Malvern?

    Any info on this one? She seems too good to be true.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...ate-21/8930698

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bb2.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	166163

  11. #292

    Maylea Sighting

    Just wanted to pass along that I saw Maylea on Sunday afternoon on Pike Street near the bull car dealer. Maybe she's working the streets and BP.

  12. #291

    Matlea on Backpage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet  [View Original Post]
    Maylea is back on Backpage.
    Maylea is a great provider. I've dated her numerous times. Having said that, I must add a warning, beware of the old bait and switch.

    The pictures are old as shit. They were taken back when she was with Aundrea and friends. That does not mean that the ad is not legit. But, you'the think that she would have put up new pictures by now.

    Once during a date with Maylea I mentioned that her pictures were still on BP she was totally unaware and upset.

    Maylea would rather work BP. I have not seen her on the streets. This could very well be her. On the other hand, she is a cutie and a known commodity. Who better to use for a B&S?

    CookyJar

  13. #290
    Maylea is back on Backpage.

  14. #289

    In search of.

    I have read numerous pages here and I am really not coming up with any consistent info. I am in search of a petite escort that I cannot go wrong with. Any and all positive suggestions are appreciated. Ill certainly post a review. This will take place on Tues, wed, or Thurs this week. Thanks

  15. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Er, um, ah, might one ask what were the damages?
    The damage was $.5 for the hour. My only real complaint was he phone kept ringing through the session although she didn't answer it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape