Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3117

    A bit off subject

    I was driving the ave yesterday morning and I saw a SW that was insanely skinny, I mean she was about 5 feet and about 60 lbs. Her legs were about two inches wide. Anybody ever seen her? With all those protein shakes she's drinking you would think she would add a few lbs, I guess not. She straight up murdered my boner. Other than that saw nothing out except a really good looking blond out of place at mich / livernois, didn't get to her fast enough. She was a 8-10 on the scale. Totally out of place.

  2. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by spike man  [View Original Post]
    It is all about money.
    Yep. Thats why municiples are going broke. Had a little vacation in OC sum time back and most cats would rather do the couple weeks on the taxpayer dime, than drop $$ not to go there. Meanwhile, ther was a revolving door for the 'real' criminals, but a different topic for another day.

    Nikki,

    U guys ever see her on the Fenkell Brightmoor stroll? I just want to keep a look out.

  3. #3115

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have learned from having this adventure for the pas 20+ years is that LEO really does not care what the girls are doing. What they do care about is seeing the John come up and talk to her. The money comes from the johns, the impounds, the court fees and more. There is very little return for picking up a girl and putting her away. I have seen hundreds of girls talking to Leo, while they waited for the next penis. In fact, I just saw Leo chatting up the hsw tranny who hangs out by the car lots on the Ave (towards Dearborn, where the Hollywood gals would hang out). They looked completely chummy, the HSW smiling and joking the whole time. Finally Leo drove away, leaving the HSW there to ploy his wares. This is on the same night as my last post, where Leo was crawling everywhere and there were still a few girls out.
    It is all about money.

  4. #3114
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Ok so while heading down to hamtramc yesterday it was snowing and cold. I saw a BSW just north of 6 on the R. Pretty sure it was a tranny, but have to report it anyway. So she was wearing a black form fitting evening dress that came down to her knees with black leather boots on. She had a black umbrella and was literally twirling it around and dancing on the sidewalk. Literally dressed to the nines for a black tie event and had no jacket on. What a sight. I swear it's not as amusing as the old days where the pimps would walk around Woodward with their fur coats and canes, but definitely a close second.

    Given the neighborhood, I'm surprised Leo didn't grab her.
    One thing I have learned from having this adventure for the pas 20+ years is that LEO really does not care what the girls are doing. What they do care about is seeing the John come up and talk to her. The money comes from the johns, the impounds, the court fees and more. There is very little return for picking up a girl and putting her away. I have seen hundreds of girls talking to Leo, while they waited for the next penis. In fact, I just saw Leo chatting up the hsw tranny who hangs out by the car lots on the Ave (towards Dearborn, where the Hollywood gals would hang out). They looked completely chummy, the HSW smiling and joking the whole time. Finally Leo drove away, leaving the HSW there to ploy his wares. This is on the same night as my last post, where Leo was crawling everywhere and there were still a few girls out.

  5. #3113

    Fat Tuesday

    Ok so while heading down to hamtramc yesterday it was snowing and cold. I saw a BSW just north of 6 on the R. Pretty sure it was a tranny, but have to report it anyway. So she was wearing a black form fitting evening dress that came down to her knees with black leather boots on. She had a black umbrella and was literally twirling it around and dancing on the sidewalk. Literally dressed to the nines for a black tie event and had no jacket on. What a sight. I swear it's not as amusing as the old days where the pimps would walk around Woodward with their fur coats and canes, but definitely a close second.

    Given the neighborhood, I'm surprised Leo didn't grab her.

  6. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was out to lunch and had to stop at the cvs. As I was coming out of the store I saw a beautiful spinner brunette. This girl had shoulder length straight brown hair, was probably 5'3" had skinny black pants on with a grey hoody. She gave the look and I would have made the scoop had I not been in a hurry. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
    That is Nikki.

  7. #3111
    Was out and about on john are, for a few hours. Not seeing much out there except the same old faces, halo who now has time to troll the board hanging out on winchester, little bit looking every bit like the crackhead. And melanie with those magnificent tits walking past 7 mile. Finally settled on a new girl:candice. She's about 5'5 black hair blue eyes, with a tat on her arm. Made a run to the no tel for half / half for. 5. Her excuse was she was still morning the death of a husband but found a new lover in heroin (tell tale track mark on her arm)

    No sign of Uncle Leo but with the repubican primary happening next Tuesday, the streets will be clear of all SW's. I'm just glad these holy rollers only comes thru every 4 years.

    Stay safe.

  8. #3110

    I'm getting misty over here

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki / Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.
    I have finally arrived. One of my my posts has been linked by the Great Twat! This is even better than the day I ascended to Senior Membership. :0.

    Seriously, though. That was a bad scene when she took off with my pants (and phone) to join the thugs waiting in the parking lot. I have to say I would still have chosen my experience instead of the whole lamp-swinging thing. That would be hard to explain to my bosses (at work and at home). About how my car came to be worked over with a notel-grade light fixture.

    How does Nichole's hair look these days? A little birdie told me that some thug had cut off her (nice) long hair over a business matter. After her ass, her hair was her best feature. I haven't seen her anywhere since post #41.

  9. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki / Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.
    She also goes by Erica. Thing is, even if you can get her to perform, she can't suck a dick to save her life. And she hangs with some true thugs that would love to roll you if given the chance.

  10. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Glad I didn't pick her up.
    Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.

    Here's some reading. Start with post #41.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859

    BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki/Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.

  11. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Skinny little cvnt with tats and a slight gap between her upper front teeth? IF you had taken the time to RTFF you would have known about her.

    It could have been worse. You were actually a bit luckier than the last monger that had a run in with her. DO NOT pick this cvnt up!
    Wow. Glad I didn't pick her up.

  12. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit with her was a disaster. She was in triangle area, safe scoop, le check. We agreed to price went to notel we both partially disrobed. Then she said she owed money and wanted. 60 more on top of. 35 agreed to. Told her I could tip if she was good. She said just take her back to spot. I said ok I'll just keep the. 35, she grabbed lamp and said no take backs. So I just left and told manager she would not leave and was crazy, didn't want her hanging in room that was in my name. She saw me talking to manager 100' from room and came out running with big metal lamp, swinging it for fences. I shot off quickly to avoid damage to car or have to get in scuffle with this *****. She was certified crazy. She is 5'2-5'4 110 lbs. Dark brown hair. Sorta cute. My 1st bad experience in years. Be safe guys.
    Skinny little cvnt with tats and a slight gap between her upper front teeth? IF you had taken the time to RTFF you would have known about her.

    It could have been worse. You were actually a bit luckier than the last monger that had a run in with her. DO NOT pick this cvnt up!

  13. #3105

    Avoid Nikki

    Recent visit with her was a disaster. She was in triangle area, safe scoop, le check. We agreed to price went to notel we both partially disrobed. Then she said she owed money and wanted. 60 more on top of. 35 agreed to. Told her I could tip if she was good. She said just take her back to spot. I said ok I'll just keep the. 35, she grabbed lamp and said no take backs. So I just left and told manager she would not leave and was crazy, didn't want her hanging in room that was in my name. She saw me talking to manager 100' from room and came out running with big metal lamp, swinging it for fences. I shot off quickly to avoid damage to car or have to get in scuffle with this *****. She was certified crazy. She is 5'2-5'4 110 lbs. Dark brown hair. Sorta cute. My 1st bad experience in years. Be safe guys.

  14. #3104

    Triangle

    Was out to lunch and had to stop at the cvs. As I was coming out of the store I saw a beautiful spinner brunette. This girl had shoulder length straight brown hair, was probably 5'3" had skinny black pants on with a grey hoody. She gave the look and I would have made the scoop had I not been in a hurry. Anyone have any experience with this girl?

  15. #3103

    Lucy- Pregnant on J. R.

    I met up with 20 year old Lucy couple days ago. She's about 5'1" and would be thin if she wasn't 6 months pregnant. Has nice full B or small C's. Didn't act paranoid or medicated, although she uses pharmacy. She gave an excellent BBBJ for. 25. She's on R and Lantz usually. Waiting for confimation to share # with senior members. Have pics but she asked not to post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape