Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 21049
-
02-21-12 00:37 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 409Yea my post was a little harsh. Didn't intend for it to sound so rough on brother Wonka there. The combination of drugs and thugs can take a toll on some of these girls sometimes and Nikki / Nicole is a case in point. The risk you may be taking with this biatch far out weighs any good you may have from making her gobble your nut. If you're lucky enough to get her to complete.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Here's some reading. Start with post #41.
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...59#post1337859
BTW, we are talking little skinny Nikki/Nicole from the triangle. She uses another name (forgot what is) sometimes, it's her middle name.
-
02-20-12 16:16 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 327Wow. Glad I didn't pick her up.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-12 15:30 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 409Skinny little cvnt with tats and a slight gap between her upper front teeth? IF you had taken the time to RTFF you would have known about her.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
It could have been worse. You were actually a bit luckier than the last monger that had a run in with her. DO NOT pick this cvnt up!
-
02-20-12 15:06 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 103Avoid Nikki
Recent visit with her was a disaster. She was in triangle area, safe scoop, le check. We agreed to price went to notel we both partially disrobed. Then she said she owed money and wanted. 60 more on top of. 35 agreed to. Told her I could tip if she was good. She said just take her back to spot. I said ok I'll just keep the. 35, she grabbed lamp and said no take backs. So I just left and told manager she would not leave and was crazy, didn't want her hanging in room that was in my name. She saw me talking to manager 100' from room and came out running with big metal lamp, swinging it for fences. I shot off quickly to avoid damage to car or have to get in scuffle with this *****. She was certified crazy. She is 5'2-5'4 110 lbs. Dark brown hair. Sorta cute. My 1st bad experience in years. Be safe guys.
-
02-20-12 14:43 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Was out to lunch and had to stop at the cvs. As I was coming out of the store I saw a beautiful spinner brunette. This girl had shoulder length straight brown hair, was probably 5'3" had skinny black pants on with a grey hoody. She gave the look and I would have made the scoop had I not been in a hurry. Anyone have any experience with this girl?
-
02-20-12 14:21 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 103Lucy- Pregnant on J. R.
I met up with 20 year old Lucy couple days ago. She's about 5'1" and would be thin if she wasn't 6 months pregnant. Has nice full B or small C's. Didn't act paranoid or medicated, although she uses pharmacy. She gave an excellent BBBJ for. 25. She's on R and Lantz usually. Waiting for confimation to share # with senior members. Have pics but she asked not to post.
-
02-20-12 12:46 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 327North of 8
Finally saw two north of 8 yesterday. One was a thin crackhead blonde with spotter in tow, and the other was a cute redbone girl wearing gym clothes. She was giving the look and I would have scooped had I not been enroute to an appointment.
-
02-20-12 08:47 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 36Campeau
This used to be a very nice stroll. I always got very good BBBJ's here from the SW's. I did both in the car and notel at night. They're not exactly lookers either and I only found 1 younger BSW that was worthy of FS at the notel. Watch out for the tranny's though. They were down closest to Gratiot. Lately it's been dead to very few out. Sometimes you can catch them just a block off campeau which makes for easier scoops.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-12 07:58 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 486The Ave
Yesterday early afternoon, spotted a strolling WSW decent looking with shoulder-length jet-black hair, wearing boots and a mini skirt that ran halfway up her thighs. When some guy rubbernecked at her, she hiked the skirt and grabbed the crotch.
Warm weather must be on the way.
-
02-20-12 04:11 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 1019I agree its a service and you dam sure can't loose every thing less your stupid.
Originally Posted by Detroit One
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-12 21:50 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 36You can always move to certain counties of Nevada or Amsterdam.
Originally Posted by CostasCarl
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-12 15:18 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 159Thurs night 3am
Had a run in with Amber from the ave a taller mid 20s thin gittery WSW. 25 for an okay performance but fail finale. Missed some made a mess. Effort was good gaggin herself but a little toothy. Dropped her off over on gilbert would only repeat if nothing was available. Didn't ask for digits.
ave was hot before 2am, john r was dead, triangle on gr n 7mile i saw a wsw but couldnt see her face so passed.
-
02-19-12 15:13 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 159Luck
How much luck have you had on campeau?
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
I've never knew about that one.
-
02-19-12 00:18 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 438Not I. Cute girl, but got her hustle bones.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-12 23:12 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 174The Republicans are coming to town.
It's Republican primary season (Feb 28) they have to make it look like they are doing something. You know for the.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Family values crowd. Hey look over here we got rid of the SW for why'all.











Reply With Quote




