Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1307
-
02-19-12 08:51 #287Senior Member

Posts: 232Natalie aka Victoria
I had been watching this girl on BP for about the past month. A couple of weeks ago I called her for a meeting. She told me she was available so I proceeded to the predesignated location where I would call her again. Unfortunately she kept putting me off 20 minutes at a time saying that she was on her way back from the store and was getting dropped off. This went on for almost 2 hours each time saying she would make it up to me. I finally left and surprisingly she never called me back.
Now 2 weeks later I get a text message from her telling me that she is available. I quickly remind her of our last date attempt. She quickly gives me one of those sob stories that we are all familiar with. So my little head takes over and I agree to meet her again. I get to a different location and call that I have arrived. Lo and behold she puts me off for 15 minutes saying she would call me right back. This time she does call back and gives me the room number. She is definitely a cute package but then the up sell continues and everything is extra. I felt like I was at a car dealer picking the accessories I wanted for a new car, then trying to decide if I could afford them. So we get started and I am trying to make it last so that I can get the maximum out of my allotted time when all of a sudden she pops up out of bed and tells me my time is up. As I plead for a few more minutes to finish she tells me that I'm going to have to "work it" myself and that I could look at her for the stimulation.
It seems that she has also been doing doubles with a few other girls and they all seem to have the 888 area code. That is the last time I will see this one. The other one on my list to see was Savannah but she also has an 888 number and I think I remember the two doing doubles sometime back. We seem to get sucked in with these low advertised rates and then end up disappointed.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...als-21/9938547
-
02-19-12 00:04 #286Senior Member

Posts: 167Rate info is on this website:
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
http://www.finesse-entertainment.com/
-
02-19-12 00:00 #285Senior Member

Posts: 167All the info you need is on this website:
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
http://www.finesse-entertainment.com/
-
02-18-12 23:39 #284Senior Member

Posts: 2243Er, um, ah, might one ask what were the damages?
Originally Posted by Harryo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-12 19:23 #283Regular Member

Posts: 14There are several young ladies working in S. Jersey with (888) numbers. They work for an agency called Finesse Entertainment not exactly a pimp but obviously charging them a fee. I TOFTT with Savanah and found her pics to be accurate and her service to be quite good as well. She was very obviously new to the business which is not exactly a bad thing. All the acronyms apply, BBJ, DATY, FK and DFK. I don't hobby much but this was one of my better experiences especially for the cost.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-12 15:20 #282Senior Member

Posts: 197Savannah rose
Thanks for the info, Jerry. She's cute but I try to avoid girls with handlers. Better off with the independents.
Originally Posted by JerryGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-12 22:58 #281Senior Member

Posts: 118There are numerous Reviews and reports on her
On the "other" site (BestGFE). Apparently she and others work for a pimp or pimps who use 888 phone numbers-there have been both really good and really bad reviews-YMMV
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
BTW--the pics have changed over time--the original Savannah Rose did not match the photos posted on BP based on monger intel and reports--these may be accurate pictures of her--all of the girls who work off this 888 phone line are young and very hot and they work out of some of the lousier motels in South Jersey--also these girls are all very new to the business--so, you may get lucky or you may not
-
02-17-12 17:50 #280Senior Member

Posts: 197Savannah Rose
Posted this in south jersey thread but figured I'd put it here too. Any info on this one?
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...ght-20/9966463
-
02-06-12 17:28 #279Regular Member

Posts: 15Ymmv
I took a look at the ad and decided to TOFTT. I love Asian girls, and the ad was very appealing.
Originally Posted by Hapki Sul
[View Original Post]
Responded to BP ad and received a phone number. Sent a few texts back and forth and made an appt. She directed me to park in a parking lot in Manayunk and said she would tell me where to go once I was there. Parking lot was fenced and outside of what looked like an office building (?). Once I parked I was directed where to go and was met by a pretty blonde white girl who was in her mid 20s. She was tall, on the thinner side, not exactly what I was expecting (she was not Filipina) , but very good looking nonetheless. I decided just to go with it even though the posting was for a Filipina. I was interested even if it was just a legit massage.
She brought me into a small room that had the lights turned down and a massage table near the center. It was set up as a professional massage studio, and was finished in good taste. A portable heater kept the room very warm, but this turned out to be a good thing once I had my clothes off. She collected the fee for an hour massage (90) , mentioned that draping was optional, left the room while I undressed and I got on the table face down. I had kept on my underwear, because at this point I figured it was just a legit massage.
She came back and began to rub. The massage was very good, with some minor small talk at times. She used a scented lotion that I found to be pleasant. She worked over my back, legs, arms. After about 40 mins or so she said she would do my front and once again said that "draping was optional." She left the room and I took the hint, so I removed my underwear and flipped over. When she came back she massaged my chest and moved to the legs. She moved on to the boys and began rubbing them. Once I was hard, she finished me off with HR and then cleaned me up. She gave me a warm towel in case I needed to clean myself any more and left the room while I changed. She said I could leave a tip on the table if I wanted to, so I did leave a tip before I left (20). On the way out she wished me luck on my trip home.
Overall, I was initially disappointed that the girl was not Asian. However, I did really enjoy my experience and would surely repeat. Very cute white girl, good massage, and HE. No monies were solicited beyond the massage itself. YMMV
-
02-04-12 18:34 #278Senior Member

Posts: 58Waste of time.
Saw the following post and pictures. Thought I would TOFTT.
Showed up at her spot. Apartment was messy and dirty although it did not smell bad. Sticky hardwood floors. Clothes all over the place. Bathroom messy and something I wouldn't want to use or shower in. She was dressed like it was laundry day, sweatpants and sweatshirt. Had a permanent frown on her face and a cold and unwelcoming attitude. Seems like the type who thinks her pussy is made of gold. She did not smell bad, but she did not smell like she had freshly showered in the past 4-6 hours. She looked like she might have just gotten out of bed. To sum up her looks and demeanor, she did not look or smell pretty. Caught a glimpse of her stomach before negotiations and it does not match the pictures. Stomach not smooth or flat. Her body was bigger than the pictures and not in a good way. She was talking to me like I was a captive worker at a store or her psychologist, not a client looking to have a good time. I don't want to hear about a bunch of nonsense BS, particularly when you aren't warm or friendly. Attention was divided between talking and the television.
I am sure someone might want to have sex with her, but no sex appeal at all for me. I was horny when I got there, she calmed me down even though there was no release. Didn't like what I saw and told her I left my money in the car because I like to check things out first, make sure everything is safe (money was on me of course). Left disappointed but with all of my money and went mongering in South Jersey the next three days and had much better luck and got what I was looking for. Go for it if you want, but I would take a risk on something else.
Also, when I left her place there was a loose pitbull that followed me. Didn't scare me and I never felt threatened, but not everyone is comfortable with dogs so you might want to be aware. The general area did not scare me.
Looks like she might work with another woman out of the apartment.
Her ad.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...d-s-22/6087492
http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u.../delete223.jpg
http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u.../delete224.jpg
http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u...4/delete22.jpg
&9829; LOVELY DD 's &9829; .22.
Posted: Saturday, February 4, 2012 2:30 AM.
Available now Incall or Out Call Please NO PRIVATE CALLS Thankyou 267 333 5908 *80$ Special *
Poster's age: 22.
• Location: Philadelphia, West Oak lane.
• Post ID: 6087492 philadelphia.
-
02-03-12 18:27 #277Senior Member

Posts: 2243Midget Scam
Found this posted a few days ago on BP, so thought, what the heck. Took a shot.
Response came three days later, and I was directed to head to some website to "get verified." The $25 that would be spent at the website in video chat with the 'lady' would of course reduce the $150 fee for her time to $125. Needless to say, did not reply, blocked her email and deleted.
***********************************************************************************************
small girls play harder. 25
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 4:22 PM.
Reply: click here.
Small girls play harder. 25.
Enlarge Picture.
Hi guys, I'm a 25 yr old outgoing 3'4 midget that always has fun. I am good at what I do and enjoy doing it! Contact me on yawho msngr at " amywhite2028 "
For more info and details!
Poster's age: 25.
• Location:, newark.
• Post ID: 2806176 delaware.
http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...der-25/2806176
-
02-02-12 13:57 #276Senior Member

Posts: 445I have not seen her but checked reviews on other sites have indicated a less than positive track record. In fact two stated that the pictures were not real a very bad sign. Often times a tin eye search with the pictures or a google search with the number will provide valuable information. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Y1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-12 12:38 #275Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone seen new girl Star?
&10031; InDuLGE In CoMpLeTE ECsTAcY. TaKe A RiDe oN a ShooTiNG STaR &10031; .816*226*7232. 25
-
01-20-12 10:44 #274Senior Member

Posts: 38Any seen her
Anybody have any experience with this one. Oll be traveling through and would appreciate any info. Thanks.
http://philadelphia.backpage.com/The...ss-out/8860522
-
01-19-12 10:47 #273Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks Spazen,
I'll do some searching on the use of tineye, I would assume if I search on the boards here I'll find what the key things I should look for to match between the picture and the google phone number search?
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





