Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3097

    Thurs night 3am

    Had a run in with Amber from the ave a taller mid 20s thin gittery WSW. 25 for an okay performance but fail finale. Missed some made a mess. Effort was good gaggin herself but a little toothy. Dropped her off over on gilbert would only repeat if nothing was available. Didn't ask for digits.

    ave was hot before 2am, john r was dead, triangle on gr n 7mile i saw a wsw but couldnt see her face so passed.

  2. #3096

    Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Ok hit the triangle, fort, the ave, jos campeau, and saw nothing. When I was on the are I saw halo, and the young girl that wears the letter jacket. Absolutely nothing worth picking up. What's going on other than mass uncle presence. Have they all been rounded up? Did they move to other streets? I'm clueless!
    How much luck have you had on campeau?

    I've never knew about that one.

  3. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    How much you want to bet all the lurkers are blowing up that in box?
    Not I. Cute girl, but got her hustle bones.

  4. #3094

    The Republicans are coming to town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Ok hit the triangle, fort, the ave, jos campeau, and saw nothing. When I was on the are I saw halo, and the young girl that wears the letter jacket. Absolutely nothing worth picking up. What's going on other than mass uncle presence. Have they all been rounded up? Did they move to other streets? I'm clueless!
    It's Republican primary season (Feb 28) they have to make it look like they are doing something. You know for the.

    Family values crowd. Hey look over here we got rid of the SW for why'all.

  5. #3093

    Where have they gone?

    Ok hit the triangle, fort, the ave, jos campeau, and saw nothing. When I was on the are I saw halo, and the young girl that wears the letter jacket. Absolutely nothing worth picking up. What's going on other than mass uncle presence. Have they all been rounded up? Did they move to other streets? I'm clueless!

  6. #3092
    I was by the triangle Monday late afternoon and the ave and fort st Wednesday noon and saw nothing out. Is it this cold weather or Leo? I friend of mine that is also in the hobby saw Ally (thin, nice chest) on the ave last week for a good BBJ, anyone know if this the same Ally from 1-2 years ago from the ave that had a number of xxx-xxx-6077

  7. #3091

    Where is Blonde Barbie?

    Does anyone know where to find Blonde Barbie? There was a post a few months ago of her having gone to jail but surely she's out by now. Any info would be appreciated.

  8. #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo8186  [View Original Post]
    Look your just mad because you tryed to pimp me out along with the other females okay you want to display stupid shit but I have made dumb descions in my time and regret fucking over people for somebody who really doesn't care but guess what sorry I wouldn't let you take advantage of mesorry you suck and you know what I don't take cars and shit I have my bad days but I am a good dirl apparently or you wouldn't still stop for me on the are for nothing hyou son of a *****.
    No, I wasn't _mad_, I was _disappointed_ that you gave me a crappy BJ. I have no interest in 'pimping', anyone, I have a job, and it doesn't involve uber-dramatic girls with anger management issues.

    I stand by what I said, there are a lot of other girls out there who entail way less dramatic BS than you, and they're better at their job. I only stopped for you once for services.

    You have been sweet on other occasions when we have spoken outside of business.

    Take care.

  9. #3089

    Michigan ave and Telegraph

    Strolled through Michigan and Tele from 1 am to 4:30 am. Nothing on Tele on the first pass through, ran through to Michigan and Fort. Uncle Leo was everywhere and I do mean everywhere on the ave. I must have seen at least 10-15 cars, up and down each side street and shining cars. They hit me with the spot light at one point and I just flipped them off. I missed the scoop on one fine looking you girl by the McD's and saw another one stroll over to the CVS. She smiled at me, but seemed intent on getting to the store. I noticed her in the passenger seat of someone leaving the store a few minutes later. It was dead for most of the evening, finally landed someone I had picked up previously, her performance was much better this time around.

    Telegraph was not as dead on the second pass through, I saw really tall tranny at the corner store on 6 and an older WSW named Amber parked in the lot. I saw one other girl and spoke to her briefly, before I saw my uncle pulling around the corner.

    K

  10. #3088

    Halo8186

    How much you want to bet all the lurkers are blowing up that in box?

  11. #3087

    To you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    I will add that in the last few months, I have encountered at least 3 girls who are least 10x the cocksucker Halo is. Their stated rates were

    Between $15 and $25, and each was down with DT, ball play, swallowing, and no rushing. Strolls were 6 mile (Red) , Harper (Tyra) ,

    And Jos Campau (Jessica) , respectively, where the girls are thinner on the ground, but prices and LE presence are correspondingly lower.

    No phones on any of them, sadly.
    Look your just mad because you tryed to pimp me out along with the other females okay you want to display stupid shit but I have made dumb descions in my time and regret fucking over people for somebody who really doesn't care but guess what sorry I wouldn't let you take advantage of mesorry you suck and you know what I don't take cars and shit I have my bad days but I am a good dirl apparently or you wouldn't still stop for me on the are for nothing hyou son of a *****.

  12. #3086

    Give me a 2nd chance

    Hey to all you gentlemen, I appologize for all negative thongs I have done when all you did was try to help me. I was selfish and inconsiderate and also having a bad day but thats when I need to learn how to seperate it. I have had a long life and I know every body has stories but I am not from here a different state and have nobody litterally mom commited suicide and I came here not knowing a soul therefore I met up with the wrong crowd and that was one of the dope men abusive yada yada and what I did was let you guys who try to help me down cause of him which created me bad buisness well give me a chance I am no longer with this [Deleted by Admin] and I want to make it up slowly but surely I am soory please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!


    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  13. #3085

    Fort St. & The R

    Decided to do some afternoon recon after discovering some new strolls from this board, hit the mcgraw stroll and it was dead, dix, vernor all dead so headed to Fort and saw 2 WSW while headed westbound near Jnc. One was old, drunk and nasty looking and I wouldn't touch her with your junk. The other was younger wearing what looked like pink pijamas, dark long hair about 5'6, not fat not thin. She gave the look but I didn't have a need to scoop but she was scoopable. Minimal uncle action. Made my way back to the Ave (12) and prepared to head for the hills and on the way out I saw an older, skinny BSW just before Venus in a skirt talking on cell.

    Strolled thru the R to see if there was any action, headed northbound saw a WSW who I thought was halo up by remington (thin, dark hair brunette) and marked uncle by the liquor store. Didn't think anything of it but on the way back southbound saw a diff. Marked relative at the same spot. WSW was either scared off or already scooped. No action south of 7.

    Be careful out there.

  14. #3084

    Would love to see that vid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.

    Stay safe,

    JD
    Would love to see that vid!

  15. #3083

    Bunny on jr

    I have a dream that happened this morning around 10 am I found myself over on john are and seen a tiny either Asian or Filipino looking girl maybee 5ft 105 lbs nice tiny perky little set up top. Negotiated 20 for bbj but I ended up paying 40 or the all access pass and took her back to my hotel. Very good bbj skills nice clean freashly shaved with a tiny little patch got all three holes with out any hesitation finished with some more bbj until I nutted hard and she took load and spit. Scored digits for senior members if you are interested let me know I did see a ton of le out and about this am glad I had a room not to far away. This was my first trip down that way I did see at least six other SW out there and one BSW that I will assume was a guy in drag it was one of those looks hot as hell until you got close then realized it was definetly not a chick. All in all I enjoyed my trip in the "D" and left happy. Until next month when I'm back down that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape