Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #621

    Has anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLude04  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl yet?

    http://eroticservices.c

    Com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1196764.

    http://amberromance.model24h.

    *
    . Seen any positive contribution from SlowLude04 yet? I may be out of line, but 5 post all the same.

    TN

  2. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLude04  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl yet?

    http://eroticservices.c

    Com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1196764.

    http://amberromance.model24h.
    I haven't but reviews on another board say she may be a little heavier than her pics, GFE except CBJ only, greek is YMMV depending on size and those that saw her had a good time.

  3. #619

    Amber Romance

    Hey has anyone seen this girl yet? http://eroticservices.c. Com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1196764.

    http://amberromance.model24h.*

  4. #618

    Fake ad

    This ad and picture is of a porn star see link below.

    Meet Busty Bre.

    http://www.rhinosjuggs.com/rhx8uabnikqy/busty-bri/

    Click image for larger version

Name:	468038.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	164571

    Click image for larger version

Name:	488006.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	164570

    Click image for larger version

Name:	stacy.jpg
Views:	1155
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	164563

    *iTs PlAy TiMe BoYs*

    "Five-Star Experience"

    That will leave you Satisfied.

    Sweet EYECANDY!

    ? From the Moment we meet, you will.

    ? Be the center of my Attention & Affection.

    Am the complete package!

    Call me. STACEY FOX. 225/349/2262.

    No blocked calls or texts please!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	stacy.jpg
Views:	1155
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	164563

  5. #617

    Fake

    This ad with this picture is fake see link below.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	493372.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	164562

    " I'm SUPER SWEET and I have a very FRIENDLY personality with a ANGELIC FACE & A SEXY BODY I can guarantee you a moment of UNFORGETTABLE Bliss. If you are looking for something truly SEXY I'm JUST WHAT YOU NEED. KAREN*305-923-8806 "

    http://www.funtasticus.com/2009/04/1...april-17-2009/

  6. #616

    Total fake

    See theses links.

    http://www.fohguild.org/forums/scree...read-1323.html

    http://cavemancircus.com/2010/06/22/the-daily-dump-6/

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks to good to be true. Anyone seen her?

    Attachment 164018

  7. #615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty spearsman  [View Original Post]
    yes, she's too good to be true. it's either leo or a bait-and-switch, in fact the girl whose picture it is may be some innocent high school student who doesn't even know that her picture's being used in escort ads.
    doubt that's a high school student, especially with what looks like a fake rack.

    that fake rack means two things 1 she's not **** 2 she's anything but innocent.

  8. #614

    Speak for yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Helios1  [View Original Post]
    No, it looks a lot funny.

    This is why regular members are not to be trusted.
    Go check out BGFE a senior member confirmed my report. BTW Have you noticed that you are a regular number 2. No hard feelings though I don't trust anyone but senior members either.

  9. #613

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Helios1  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sarahbaby in Cromwell? She is described in an active listing on CV in some very unfavorble ways (jan 10-search it)
    Yes, I saw those posts, if you actually read them, you know the poster is full of you know what. They don't even describe the supposed drug signs correctly. As far as I could tell, she has a flawless body and no "marks"or signs of drug abuse at all.

    Stay Safe All.

  10. #612

    Tat?

    Quote Originally Posted by HayWoodYaBloMe  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a large tat on her side?
    No, she does not.

  11. #611

    Fake review!

    Quote Originally Posted by BasesLoaded888  [View Original Post]
    Not spammed. Just cut and pasted. I don't do this much. I have a couple reviews from awhile back on BGFE that you can check out. Amber got 1 bad review from some guy and it screwed things up for her big time. She really is a great girl and I had a great time. I can see how you would think it looks a little funny though.
    No, it looks a lot funny.

    This is why regular members are not to be trusted.

  12. #610

    Misunderstood

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whats up, but this is spammed from BGFE. Reads like someone is drumming up a little business.
    Not spammed. Just cut and pasted. I don't do this much. I have a couple reviews from awhile back on BGFE that you can check out. Amber got 1 bad review from some guy and it screwed things up for her big time. She really is a great girl and I had a great time. I can see how you would think it looks a little funny though.

  13. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks to good to be true. Anyone seen her?

    Attachment 164018
    Yes, she's too good to be true. It's either LEO or a bait-and-switch, in fact the girl whose picture it is may be some innocent high school student who doesn't even know that her picture's being used in escort ads.

    And if it were a real picture of a real working girl, there's a high likelihood that the girl's under 18, which is a big no-no for me and for USA SG. When in doubt, stay away!

  14. #608

    RE: carroc.

    FYI we have this same hot picture posted in Phoenix, AZ BP adds. We have a few other adds with extremely hot women as well that are really similar and in the same location, Scottsdale. Some of us are thinking it may be uncle LEO.

  15. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios1  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sarahbaby in Cromwell? She is described in an active listing on CV in some very unfavorble ways (jan 10-search it)
    Yep and it's BS. Not sure what the deal is with that at all, clearly someone has some kind of grievance. I (and others on here) had a great time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape