Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 214 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Made a short swing through the usual SW spots. Only SW I saw was Angel on S. Broad near the Getty station. Lots of LE activity on Clinton so I headed out. Anyone having any luck in Trenton during daylight?
    I have had luck in the past on Sunday afternoons, especially late fall, winter and early spring or weekdays at like 4pm. 6pm. Only thing about weekdays lots of traffic but that can be good also to get a good look.

  2. #630

    Afternoon Troll

    Made a short swing through the usual SW spots. Only SW I saw was Angel on S. Broad near the Getty station. Lots of LE activity on Clinton so I headed out. Anyone having any luck in Trenton during daylight?

  3. #629

    Stings

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you know about hooker stings in Trenton. I thought I was street smart enough not to get caught up in one. Always cruise around the block looking for LE, never proposition the girl until you did the LE check in the car, all that stuff. And everybody knows a decoy will never get in the car, so no way I was going to get caught in one of them. A couple of years ago I saw a girl I thought I knew and pulled over, she opended the door and asked me if I was looking for a date. I knew she was not the girl I thought she was and figured out right then and there she was LE and started to pull off, she called out how about 2 for a BJ as I drove off. I did not mke it half a block before an unmarked car pulled me over and arrested me. When I showed up in court the Trenton prosicutor told me I was charged with loitering for the purpose of prositution. That means they don't have to prove you offered money for sex. I told him I never even talked to the decoy and he said that it would be her word against mine in court, and offered me a deal, no loss of license if I pled guilty and paid a fine. Well I ended up spending $400 in fines and court costs and got a 90 day suspended sentence. So don't go by what you hear. There was another guy in court with me that was picked up in the same sting and he never even pulld over, just went around the block twice to check the girl out and they nailed him. The thing you have to remember is they will tell you she is wearing a wire, but unless you incriminate yourself you will never see the transcripts in court. It will be their word against yours. I still monger in Trenton but I never pick up a SW I don't know or haven't seen on here.
    When did this happen? This is very interesting, Thank you!

  4. #628

    Trenton Stings

    Just to let you know about hooker stings in Trenton. I thought I was street smart enough not to get caught up in one. Always cruise around the block looking for LE, never proposition the girl until you did the LE check in the car, all that stuff. And everybody knows a decoy will never get in the car, so no way I was going to get caught in one of them. A couple of years ago I saw a girl I thought I knew and pulled over, she opended the door and asked me if I was looking for a date. I knew she was not the girl I thought she was and figured out right then and there she was LE and started to pull off, she called out how about 2 for a BJ as I drove off. I did not mke it half a block before an unmarked car pulled me over and arrested me. When I showed up in court the Trenton prosicutor told me I was charged with loitering for the purpose of prositution. That means they don't have to prove you offered money for sex. I told him I never even talked to the decoy and he said that it would be her word against mine in court, and offered me a deal, no loss of license if I pled guilty and paid a fine. Well I ended up spending $400 in fines and court costs and got a 90 day suspended sentence. So don't go by what you hear. There was another guy in court with me that was picked up in the same sting and he never even pulld over, just went around the block twice to check the girl out and they nailed him. The thing you have to remember is they will tell you she is wearing a wire, but unless you incriminate yourself you will never see the transcripts in court. It will be their word against yours. I still monger in Trenton but I never pick up a SW I don't know or haven't seen on here.

  5. #627

    Hooker Sting

    Read it and be careful out there.

    http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2..._ten_in_c.html

  6. #626

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    She is a big gal with a pretty face, I picked her up she was definitely on something. Gave an excellent BJ, but kept trying the upsell. I would avoid now I know who she is. S. Clinton and Mott.
    Saw her yesterday about 3:00PM down near the Getty station on Broad. Avoided per your post.

    Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #625

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like trouble to me. I'd stay away. Little tip when dealing with crack head SW's, negotiate the price before hand and never promise a tip for service unless you intend to give it anyway. Like you said I doubt if she had a gun, in case she got harassed by the local LE, but a razor blade is not uncommon.
    She is a big gal with a pretty face, I picked her up she was definitely on something. Gave an excellent BJ, but kept trying the upsell. I would avoid now I know who she is. S. Clinton and Mott.

  8. #624

    Kathy

    Someoe said that an old timer named Kathy is back. Is she the Kathy that lived off Greenwood that had the half blond hair? Always had her hair in a pony tail and the pony tail was blond and her head was brunette. She was an excellent date, both as a car date and a motel date. No greek but everything else was on the menu and she enjoyed sex.

  9. #623

    I'm sure it is the same guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    My experience, too. I don't object as much as you to the "starfish" experience, but that's certainly what you get with Sarah (aka Vanessa). A year or so ago, she had a boyfriend who beat the crap out of her. She looked terrible for quite a while. Very serious beating. She claimed to have left the guy, but the other story makes me wonder. If it's the same guy, he's big trouble.

    Bruce
    She wanted me to call the cops to have him locked up, I wanted nothing of that. Police twist the statements around and I'd be in jail for soliciting prostitution. She had told me in the past that he is her master and she his sub. But I can't see how that invited being beaten. He is a short AA guy. Not too threatening for me unless the big stick (4 inch diameter tree limb) is swinging in my direction. I think he has blamed her for his troubles with the law. I hope things work out for her but I'm staying clear for now.

    RM

  10. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Actually her real name is also Sarah. I asked her once about the Sarah for a street name and she told me her middle name is Sarah so that why she was using it on the street. I would like to pik her up again for a car date so I will look around for her in the new area. Never take her to a motel again though. F*ing dead meat is not my idea of a date and dumbass me did it twice with her.
    My experience, too. I don't object as much as you to the "starfish" experience, but that's certainly what you get with Sarah (aka Vanessa). A year or so ago, she had a boyfriend who beat the crap out of her. She looked terrible for quite a while. Very serious beating. She claimed to have left the guy, but the other story makes me wonder. If it's the same guy, he's big trouble.

    Bruce

  11. #621

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Vanessa who became an escort for awhile was going to try her out again. My first time got a room and had a less than good time. After what I read I don't need the bs. Thanks for the warning.
    Glad to see I am not the only monger who had a less than memorable Motel date with Vanessa. She does give decent head though, not outstanding but decent CIMNS.

  12. #620

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Amy is about 5'9 slim but not too skinny (some nice curves) brown short hair. You can find her between Getty and pantry on S. Broad street. She will give you the time you need. Great attitude, great skills, my ATF. Enjoy RM
    Thanks Mike. This is the kind of post we should be seeing. Too much negative posting, but I guess there is value in it if it keeps you out of trouble.

  13. #619

    Amy is HOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Is there any SW's in Trenton left that you can get decent service from without a hassle or trouble? I sure miss the good old days.
    Amy is about 5'9 slim but not too skinny (some nice curves) brown short hair. You can find her between Getty and pantry on S. Broad street. She will give you the time you need. Great attitude, great skills, my ATF. Enjoy RM

  14. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa asked me for a ride but right after she got in this guy tells me not to trick with her,"She is a Rat." She wanted to get away from him. He swung a tree branch at me that he was holding. Hit the passanger side mirror (no damage though-lucky for me). I gave her a ride over near Hamilton & Hudson. Away from the BF. B Careful.

    RM
    If this is the same Vanessa who became an escort for awhile was going to try her out again. My first time got a room and had a less than good time. After what I read I don't need the bs. Thanks for the warning.

  15. #617

    Trenton trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa asked me for a ride but right after she got in this guy tells me not to trick with her,"She is a Rat." She wanted to get away from him. He swung a tree branch at me that he was holding. Hit the passanger side mirror (no damage though-lucky for me). I gave her a ride over near Hamilton & Hudson. Away from the BF. B Careful.

    RM
    Is there any SW's in Trenton left that you can get decent service from without a hassle or trouble? I sure miss the good old days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape