Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3073

    JR cruise Friday 2/10

    In "the D" on business Friday afternoon. Decided to window shop the JR scenic route. 2:45p-3:30p. I have not made any scoops in your city so take this for what it's worth. JR at Winchester WSW tall 2 color blonde prob 5'9" prob 155 looked at least 35 but the "I'm 25" look didn't fool me. Probably the one I would have chosen had I been willing to spend. JR at Lantz WSW brunette 5'4" 170 shorter and well fed. In a skirt at 32deg. Not my cup of tea. Further south, just north of State Fair 2 BSW, both 25-28 one tall 5'8 160 LA face / Oakland booty, the other 5'6 140 had some blonde highlight weave and well put together body. Saw two other propective SW's but didn't get good looks as they were heading somewhere. Like I said, that's all I got.

    Stay Safe,

    TT

  2. #3072

    Newb

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Halo25 is not Halo from John R, it's Brandi from JR just fucking around. Brandi is a nice person but she is past the point of no return. Maybe you should send her a PM and try and save her. Your post is great, how you are trying to help out a SW. The problem is we will never see the post of how SW "X" stole all your shit and had her pimp / dope-man BF beat your ass, good luck.
    Thanks for the warning. I have never tried picking up SWs. Although I am going to try at some point. I did not PM Brandi, I have no intention of saving anyone. I don't think they want to be saved either. My statements were very general. About strippers hookers and others in business. It is true, I do not know this person as well as some of you do so maybe she doesn't deserve much sympathy.

    Also, if my money is stolen and I get beat up, I will post about it if I am alive and able.

  3. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.
    Share the wealth. :-)

  4. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    He shoots, he FAILS!

    MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.

    I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
    Good Times! Was able to make it up to her tonight. I'll never tire of this girl's skills or her pleasant demeanor. DTBBBJ, BLS, CIM. Aye.

  5. #3069

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.
    That's not April from the ave

  6. #3068

    Blondie

    Okay so which one of you lucky guys pulled that blonde off the G tonight around midnight? Care to share a story? I pulled around just in time to see you drop her off and her jump into a waiting vehicle and drive away. Looked good from where I was. Yes don't worry I gave you wide space when you dropped her, I don't crowd other mongers out that are obviously actively conducting business of some sort. Just good to see some new / different (?) talent out. Her driver noticed me and hesitate for a moment before she started squawking at him to take off. I guess one a day was good enough for her.

  7. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.
    Does seem kind of suspicious. Especially with only 1 posting.

    atmoriarty: I ran into nat (red hair hangs around 7 mile) she was saying that dpd is doing stings from 6:30 in the morning to 4-5 pm. So 9:30 does sounds about right for detroit's finest to be wasting taxpayer money at that time.

    Stay safe all

  8. #3066
    (I added the name to the file name, the name is fom the email address got it following a CL ad).

  9. #3065
    Nah, the name was in the email address:

    April Roberts <sammycat201115@yahoo.com

  10. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 164752

    Is that April?
    Interesting photo name, seems very legal and professional to have the first and last name of a SW in a series of photos. Almost as if it was part of a legal matter, maybe pulled from a phone after / during a sting and used as part of a criminal proceeding.

  11. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I looped through the R this morning around 9:30 and saw nobody out that I recognized. I also saw SEVEN WSW from 8 to 6 that were completely unknown to me. Anybody else notice this? They all looked for real, and marked LE was nowhere in sight. I keep an eye on this and a couple of other strolls regularly, even when I'm broke (which I am now) , so I am very surprised to see this many (not so) fresh faces waiting for a date on the R.

    Maybe the night shift was working late? I don't normally get out in the evenings, so I wouldn't know much about the graveyard shift strollers.
    I will have to take a stroll through the area again, I usually handle the late night shift in this area and know a few of the girls. That being said the last few times I have rolled through, I have seen little to nothing worth while.

  12. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    I think we should leave her alone. I have been reading her posts for sometime now. She seems depressed. Bad times can happen to any of us. We all learn to hang in there. To Halo and all others: I have had first hand experience of insults being thrown at me, I was only 4 years old. My parents were poor and I grew up in a bad neighborhood. There were parents who would pull their kids away and tell them not to associate with me. To my face. I was a tough kid, but those days, my parents beat me up and my teachers were hard on me also. No 4 year old should ever have to go through that. I sometimes beat up some of the other kids in school. My way of coping. I feel bad about my past and consider myself incredibly lucky to have a recession proof job with good pay and benefits. It wasn't always this way. I don't ever judge anyone for anything going on in their lives. We are all equal in flesh and blood.

    I feel for you Halo and I'd like to thank you for what you do. Just hang in there, as this next one will also pass.

    I have tremendous amount of respect and gratitude towards all strippers, hookers and others in the profession. They do what they do for a multitude of reasons, but what would you (all) do had they not been doing their part? Legalize prostitution! And don't judge people for what they do once they find their back against the wall.

    Halo's words are jumbled up and her thoughts are incoherent. However, the bottomline of her statement is that we should treat her like we treat other fellow human beings.

    Disclaimer: I am not a psychiatrist, I am a doctor but my specialty is different. So my guess may be wrong. This is how I feel after reading her posts.
    Newb, do not assume to speak to me or others about what we need to do. You have zero understanding of my frustration or dealings with Halo. You have no idea of some of the issues that Halo, herself, has created for Mongers, herself and the John Q Public. I have multiple friends on the streets, I enjoy speaking with several of the girls and most I am on a first name (Real Name) basis with. I have helped girls get out of the streets, helped them clean up and seen them off onto a new life. I have zero sympathy for Halo and girls who have the same screwed up attitude. You will not find very many people who side with you in this situation.

  13. #3061

    New Faces

    I looped through the R this morning around 9:30 and saw nobody out that I recognized. I also saw SEVEN WSW from 8 to 6 that were completely unknown to me. Anybody else notice this? They all looked for real, and marked LE was nowhere in sight. I keep an eye on this and a couple of other strolls regularly, even when I'm broke (which I am now) , so I am very surprised to see this many (not so) fresh faces waiting for a date on the R.

    Maybe the night shift was working late? I don't normally get out in the evenings, so I wouldn't know much about the graveyard shift strollers.

  14. #3060
    Ha- she wants a sugar daddy now, must be tired.

    This one's been around the G forever. Seasoned G cruiser mongers should recognize her. She rolled up along side me in her truck a few years back. I was coming home late from an all night gig I used to do so I figured WTF. Chicks a freak. Before you know it she's all caught up in the DT and I slip a hand down the back side. Slid down her ass crack on the way and noticed her perked interest. Wound up with 2 fingers in the vag and a thumb up her ass. She was rocking it all over the place and smashing my hand against the seat and the door panel and then nutted like a crazed demon. Good times! All for only. 20 but I thought she broke my fn hand at the time.

    She's actually a sweet girl to talk to and pretty harmless in my experience. Even offered to help once when I dropped a transmission all over 8&G at 3 am one night. Haven't partaken in a long time but she's out and about frequently.
    http://www.miadultads.com/index.php?option=com_aclassf&Itemid=2&ct=womenm&md=details&id=12276

    Click image for larger version

Name:	inmyass.jpg
Views:	2267
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	164793

  15. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 164752

    Is that April?
    No.

    April is a nice girl with some issues, but looks nothing like the one in that pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape