Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 19137
-
02-08-12 23:51 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 107April
Went out on the ave and had to take a nap after work cruised for about 2 hrs. After a couple failed attempts to dream I finally dream of aprial tall blond mid 20s be 's. 115# she rembered me from previous dreams. 30 dt BBBJ she is very hyper and all over the place but does a good job when it time to go to work pretty rushed service this time will repeat just have to catch her on one of her good days.
As always gents stay safe
-
02-08-12 23:51 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 121Halo
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
I think we should leave her alone. I have been reading her posts for sometime now. She seems depressed. Bad times can happen to any of us. We all learn to hang in there. To Halo and all others: I have had first hand experience of insults being thrown at me, I was only 4 years old. My parents were poor and I grew up in a bad neighborhood. There were parents who would pull their kids away and tell them not to associate with me. To my face. I was a tough kid, but those days, my parents beat me up and my teachers were hard on me also. No 4 year old should ever have to go through that. I sometimes beat up some of the other kids in school. My way of coping. I feel bad about my past and consider myself incredibly lucky to have a recession proof job with good pay and benefits. It wasn't always this way. I don't ever judge anyone for anything going on in their lives. We are all equal in flesh and blood.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
I feel for you Halo and I'd like to thank you for what you do. Just hang in there, as this next one will also pass.
I have tremendous amount of respect and gratitude towards all strippers, hookers and others in the profession. They do what they do for a multitude of reasons, but what would you (all) do had they not been doing their part? Legalize prostitution! And don't judge people for what they do once they find their back against the wall.
Halo's words are jumbled up and her thoughts are incoherent. However, the bottomline of her statement is that we should treat her like we treat other fellow human beings.
Disclaimer: I am not a psychiatrist, I am a doctor but my specialty is different. So my guess may be wrong. This is how I feel after reading her posts.
-
02-08-12 23:32 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 305You obviously hate what you do for a living so why not make a change? We aren't making you go out there. I sincerely hope you can find some happiness somewhere; you're still young.
Originally Posted by Halo25
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 10:05 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 409I love displays of cognitive dissonance. I really do. The meltdown is so ugly.
Originally Posted by Halo25
[View Original Post]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
-
02-08-12 09:47 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 154Sorry, I don't speak ho, can you translate that into english?
Originally Posted by Halo25
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 09:45 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 154I agree, she did nothing but complain the entire time, talked about how "rich" she was and how many car's she had. It was not worth the 20$ to bend her over.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 08:16 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 136Well
She was the only thing out that night!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 05:13 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 236Boring Recon
McGraw, US12, Vernior, Livernios and all side streets in the area were vacant. Possibly one dirty blond / 40 / white puffy coat west of woodmere and vernior highway on northside by gas station. She was a five. Kept looking for better and didn't see a single one. Oh, forgot a huge nasty whale on Fort. All the street lights are out on Fort so it is really hard to spot them. My hunch was that the crime is so bad in all the cruising areas that the girls are leery. Was out before sun went down until 6:30 pm.
-
02-07-12 20:23 #3049Regular Member

Posts: 3Wrong its halo
Thats what you get for assuming looking like an air head this is halo from 7mile Hi.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-12 20:20 #3048Regular Member

Posts: 3Do you feel better
Do you feel better now that you put or think you put us down to bring your self esteem up ok and the reason they don't cause they don't even have access to a computer or don't love themselves enough to even say something to a person that breathes the same air as us happy belated holidays.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-12 20:14 #3047Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-06-12 15:11 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 446Jeanette
Did you happen to get digits?
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-12 08:58 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 299Above Average?
Wow. Here I was wallowing in self-pity about my flat-broke situation. Now I have something to be thankful for. My average is a lot higher than Jeannette these days. I don't mean that my average SW has really improved that much. Only that Jeannette has crumbled a lot in the last year. I like the woman just fine, and she certainly is accomodating, but I just wave and keep rolling anymore. Her face has been like that for years, but whatever misfortune caused that injury has nothing to do with what has happened to her (formerly) excellent frame. It has to be a combination of serious illness (perhaps catching) and the ever-present rock candy.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
Waitress, really?
-
02-06-12 08:00 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 1362-5-12 dream
Triangle dead last night.
Fenkel dead last night. On fenkel seen 3 BSW one bbw. A little to big for my taste, she was about 6feet tall. Seen 2 more one short fat one, and one that was with her, never got a good look at so I passed. Decided to go back to the triangle and see what was going on, nothing! On my way from fenkel to the triangle, seen a girl that looked like she was a waitress waiting for the bus at 6. Went through triangle found nothing, came up on 6 / tel, looked like same girl had moved w on 6 by gas station. Decided to loop around and see what she was doing. Name was Jeanette. Bbjcimtc $10 Older brunette. Never seen her before. She was a little above average. Probably will see again.
-
02-06-12 02:23 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 409What time? I was out there late and didn't see any leo, wait I take that back, one Detroit Leo in a hurry but that was it. Are you talking Warren uncles? They like to pull the intimidation thing by riding up your ass and riding along side of you and giving you dirty looks. If I'm 100% legal I just ignore them. I've had some funny interactions with them in the past. Only saw one WSW on the G last night. Near the party store next to the nursing home. Long Brunette hair kinda chunky for my taste. Had her spotter in tow. Passed. Didn't seem too active in attempting to get the bills paid either.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Now that I think about it I did see one young brunette over near the house of Rossini on the side street. Never saw this one before. Obviously enjoying her hard candy at the time, face was kinda twisted up as in being a little too stoned out. Tried to engage her but between her being way F'd up and overly paranoid I only listened to half of what she was trying to say and figured I knew how this was going to end up.










Reply With Quote



