Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3060
    Ha- she wants a sugar daddy now, must be tired.

    This one's been around the G forever. Seasoned G cruiser mongers should recognize her. She rolled up along side me in her truck a few years back. I was coming home late from an all night gig I used to do so I figured WTF. Chicks a freak. Before you know it she's all caught up in the DT and I slip a hand down the back side. Slid down her ass crack on the way and noticed her perked interest. Wound up with 2 fingers in the vag and a thumb up her ass. She was rocking it all over the place and smashing my hand against the seat and the door panel and then nutted like a crazed demon. Good times! All for only. 20 but I thought she broke my fn hand at the time.

    She's actually a sweet girl to talk to and pretty harmless in my experience. Even offered to help once when I dropped a transmission all over 8&G at 3 am one night. Haven't partaken in a long time but she's out and about frequently.
    http://www.miadultads.com/index.php?option=com_aclassf&Itemid=2&ct=womenm&md=details&id=12276

    Click image for larger version

Name:	inmyass.jpg
Views:	2267
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	164793

  2. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho777  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 164752

    Is that April?
    No.

    April is a nice girl with some issues, but looks nothing like the one in that pic.

  3. #3058

    Out and about

    I was out and about last night for some work issues, I decided to drive through the Telegraph area. I was out about 10:30 for a few passes and again at 2 am for a few passes. Everything was deader then a door mouse on snake island.

    K

  4. #3057

    April

    Went out on the ave and had to take a nap after work cruised for about 2 hrs. After a couple failed attempts to dream I finally dream of aprial tall blond mid 20s be 's. 115# she rembered me from previous dreams. 30 dt BBBJ she is very hyper and all over the place but does a good job when it time to go to work pretty rushed service this time will repeat just have to catch her on one of her good days.

    As always gents stay safe

  5. #3056

    Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I love displays of cognitive dissonance. I really do. The meltdown is so ugly.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I don't speak ho, can you translate that into english?
    I think we should leave her alone. I have been reading her posts for sometime now. She seems depressed. Bad times can happen to any of us. We all learn to hang in there. To Halo and all others: I have had first hand experience of insults being thrown at me, I was only 4 years old. My parents were poor and I grew up in a bad neighborhood. There were parents who would pull their kids away and tell them not to associate with me. To my face. I was a tough kid, but those days, my parents beat me up and my teachers were hard on me also. No 4 year old should ever have to go through that. I sometimes beat up some of the other kids in school. My way of coping. I feel bad about my past and consider myself incredibly lucky to have a recession proof job with good pay and benefits. It wasn't always this way. I don't ever judge anyone for anything going on in their lives. We are all equal in flesh and blood.

    I feel for you Halo and I'd like to thank you for what you do. Just hang in there, as this next one will also pass.

    I have tremendous amount of respect and gratitude towards all strippers, hookers and others in the profession. They do what they do for a multitude of reasons, but what would you (all) do had they not been doing their part? Legalize prostitution! And don't judge people for what they do once they find their back against the wall.

    Halo's words are jumbled up and her thoughts are incoherent. However, the bottomline of her statement is that we should treat her like we treat other fellow human beings.

    Disclaimer: I am not a psychiatrist, I am a doctor but my specialty is different. So my guess may be wrong. This is how I feel after reading her posts.

  6. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo25  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel better now that you put or think you put us down to bring your self esteem up ok and the reason they don't cause they don't even have access to a computer or don't love themselves enough to even say something to a person that breathes the same air as us happy belated holidays.
    You obviously hate what you do for a living so why not make a change? We aren't making you go out there. I sincerely hope you can find some happiness somewhere; you're still young.

  7. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo25  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel better now that you put or think you put us down to bring your self esteem up ok and the reason they don't cause they don't even have access to a computer or don't love themselves enough to even say something to a person that breathes the same air as us happy belated holidays.
    I love displays of cognitive dissonance. I really do. The meltdown is so ugly.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

  8. #3053
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo25  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel better now that you put or think you put us down to bring your self esteem up ok and the reason they don't cause they don't even have access to a computer or don't love themselves enough to even say something to a person that breathes the same air as us happy belated holidays.
    Sorry, I don't speak ho, can you translate that into english?

  9. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    That BSW on John R is "little Bit" she is in her late teens or early 20's, complete waste of time and money.
    I agree, she did nothing but complain the entire time, talked about how "rich" she was and how many car's she had. It was not worth the 20$ to bend her over.

  10. #3051

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I never really liked Jeannette, but she did have some nice tits at one point.
    She was the only thing out that night!

  11. #3050

    Boring Recon

    McGraw, US12, Vernior, Livernios and all side streets in the area were vacant. Possibly one dirty blond / 40 / white puffy coat west of woodmere and vernior highway on northside by gas station. She was a five. Kept looking for better and didn't see a single one. Oh, forgot a huge nasty whale on Fort. All the street lights are out on Fort so it is really hard to spot them. My hunch was that the crime is so bad in all the cruising areas that the girls are leery. Was out before sun went down until 6:30 pm.

  12. #3049

    Wrong its halo

    Thats what you get for assuming looking like an air head this is halo from 7mile Hi.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    IMHO these two posts are not Halo from John R, it is Debra from Michigan Ave.

  13. #3048

    Do you feel better

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.
    Do you feel better now that you put or think you put us down to bring your self esteem up ok and the reason they don't cause they don't even have access to a computer or don't love themselves enough to even say something to a person that breathes the same air as us happy belated holidays.

  14. #3047
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #3046

    Jeanette

    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    Triangle dead last night.

    Fenkel dead last night. On fenkel seen 3 BSW one bbw. A little to big for my taste, she was about 6feet tall. Seen 2 more one short fat one, and one that was with her, never got a good look at so I passed. Decided to go back to the triangle and see what was going on, nothing! On my way from fenkel to the triangle, seen a girl that looked like she was a waitress waiting for the bus at 6. Went through triangle found nothing, came up on 6 / tel, looked like same girl had moved w on 6 by gas station. Decided to loop around and see what she was doing. Name was Jeanette. Bbjcimtc $10 Older brunette. Never seen her before. She was a little above average. Probably will see again.
    Did you happen to get digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape