Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9866

    Report

    Went to lai lai a little while ago. Interesting. May repeat. Did not make an appointment, drew. As far as I could make out through a very thick accent. Hai len. She was, ahh, passable. Barely. But my standards are pretty high, so take it for what it's worth: probably forty something, small belly but not much. Not pretty, not ugly. Nice rack.

    She gave a nice strong massage after I directed her to go nice and hard one or two times. Got a feather touch before flip, which was new experience for me. Flip was straightforward, not particularly inspired. Was allowed upstairs access, but no clothing removal due to concerns of someone. I don't know, wandering in? Quick & easy deniability, perhaps.

    Cleaned and left, probably got 50-55 min out of my hour, which I guess is decent if not fantastic compared to some other reports.

    Keep it easy.

  2. #9865

    Look forward to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Klovermassman  [View Original Post]
    It's fairly convenient so. I'll TOFTT of one: me! And see if the usual happy tip makes them happy.
    Thanks K. I (we) will look forward to your research and hope it was just a one time thing. I'd hate to lose a place that had been consistent and UTR for the longest time. SO BTW. Don't forget to duck and watch your head!

  3. #9864

    Detective

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    It looks like some folks on this site aren't actually "poor slobs" and may have the resources to do something to get some cyber detective work to find the source to this site.
    According to whois dot com, the domain you are talking about is registered to "AnonymousSpeech" in Tokyo.

    J

  4. #9863
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com
    Look, if you show up and get overly aggressive with a provider, and end up on this list, whatever. You had it coming. But to get on there just for writing reviews on the various online forums (like this one)? It's like an arms race in that case. Providers trying to hide the fact that they're providers from friends and family, and mongers trying to hide the fact that they're mongers from friends and family. And both sides the secrecy as a weapon against the other side.

    AMPs are costly and require a drive to RI for FS, but I'm going to stick with that, I think.

  5. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    It can work both ways I imagine. The creator of the website needs to be careful too. This almost sounds like a bad CSI episode in the making.

    This is a brazen site and could generate desperate reaction.

    It looks like some folks on this site aren't actually "poor slobs" and may have the resources to do something to get some cyber detective work to find the source to this site.
    Wow. Speaking of CSI, I count about 3 veiled threats in your post. Dial down the drama.

  6. #9861

    Bad boys close to home

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com
    I know three people on the list. Two are business contacts, and the third is my neighbor! I don't know much about any of these guys, and had no idea they were "clients".

    Be careful.

  7. #9860
    It's fairly convenient so. I'll TOFTT of one: me! And see if the usual happy tip makes them happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    I've been going on / off to this place also for at least 5 years. As you said always good service with reasonably ok ladies who usually didn't change much. I don't think I was ever asked for a certain tip just always gave the same without ever a problem. I hope this was an exception rather than a rule since is it very convenient and utr. The only downside was that side door which could give you a concussion if you didn't duck down and kiss your ass on the way in or out. OH and the a / see that always quit on the hottest days.

  8. #9859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Sabrina was one of the best. Given that she had been around for awhile whiule also workng a 'reg' job my fear is that she has moved on but if anyone knows for sure I'd love to know.
    She is around. I will pm you.

  9. #9858

    Bad boys

    This is indeed a bad list. Her number 1 bad boy client is a Reverend.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com

  10. #9857

    Nothing Good Will Come From This

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Slave  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com
    It can work both ways I imagine. The creator of the website needs to be careful too. This almost sounds like a bad CSI episode in the making.

    This is a brazen site and could generate desperate reaction.

    It looks like some folks on this site aren't actually "poor slobs" and may have the resources to do something to get some cyber detective work to find the source to this site.

  11. #9856

    Burlington Bodwork

    Yeah, I noticed it was closed recently too. Not surprised tho, went there twice and the info at the thread was correct, the 2 ladies I got massages by went above and beyond LOL. If ithis place resurfaces anywhere else hopefully someone posts it here, especially since CoLoRado seems to be down. Was good while it lasted.

  12. #9855
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvlgt1  [View Original Post]
    Meant to update last week, but looks like the place in Burlington off 33 is closed up.

    Had some good experiences there.

    Swung by a few weeks ago on Friday and no one was around, lights were off. Tried again last Friday and the signs were gone off the door.

    Good while it lasted I guess.
    Please don't let this be true. Was there a few weeks ago and saw Valentina. This was my go to AMP.

  13. #9854

    Bad Boy list

    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com

  14. #9853

    Burlington Bodywork

    Meant to update last week, but looks like the place in Burlington off 33 is closed up.

    Had some good experiences there.

    Swung by a few weeks ago on Friday and no one was around, lights were off. Tried again last Friday and the signs were gone off the door.

    Good while it lasted I guess.

  15. #9852

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayback  [View Original Post]
    I was more than a semi-regular. Been going there for 3+ years and have seen this particular provider either as the girl manning the desk or as my MP for a session multiple times. Same service rendered as always and same previously acceptable tip given as always. I'd seen a post or two in the distant past that they did this but it had never happened to me there before. Next.
    I've been going on / off to this place also for at least 5 years. As you said always good service with reasonably ok ladies who usually didn't change much. I don't think I was ever asked for a certain tip just always gave the same without ever a problem. I hope this was an exception rather than a rule since is it very convenient and utr. The only downside was that side door which could give you a concussion if you didn't duck down and kiss your ass on the way in or out. OH and the a / see that always quit on the hottest days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape