Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9854

    Bad Boy list

    Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.

    www.badboyclientlist.com

  2. #9853

    Burlington Bodywork

    Meant to update last week, but looks like the place in Burlington off 33 is closed up.

    Had some good experiences there.

    Swung by a few weeks ago on Friday and no one was around, lights were off. Tried again last Friday and the signs were gone off the door.

    Good while it lasted I guess.

  3. #9852

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayback  [View Original Post]
    I was more than a semi-regular. Been going there for 3+ years and have seen this particular provider either as the girl manning the desk or as my MP for a session multiple times. Same service rendered as always and same previously acceptable tip given as always. I'd seen a post or two in the distant past that they did this but it had never happened to me there before. Next.
    I've been going on / off to this place also for at least 5 years. As you said always good service with reasonably ok ladies who usually didn't change much. I don't think I was ever asked for a certain tip just always gave the same without ever a problem. I hope this was an exception rather than a rule since is it very convenient and utr. The only downside was that side door which could give you a concussion if you didn't duck down and kiss your ass on the way in or out. OH and the a / see that always quit on the hottest days.

  4. #9851

    I miss Sabrina too!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    She is on beal st quincy, she is real nice looking and she is willing to finish with a he, but its more of a wellness spa then a sleazy jack shack. If you want that try 750 broad street weymouth. They may not be pretty but they know what your there for, don't even get on your stomach just sit on the table an point. 40+ 40. I miss sabrina at jolins, those were good times.
    I agree. Sabrina was one of the best. Given that she had been around for awhile whiule also workng a 'reg' job my fear is that she has moved on but if anyone knows for sure I'd love to know. Isn't 750 Broad a second location for Nini's in Braintree. If so it the other place seemed to have a 'decent' rep or at least that is what I thought.

    On a related note (and I might have missed it altogether) did anyone else stop getting the daily e-mails of activity along with the notications of new posts in a particular forum? I have logged in daily but haven't gotten anything since the end of Jan? SO

  5. #9850

    Samoset- Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have new info on Samoset in plymouth? Haven't been there in months and last time there, older women, finished things yourself. Anyone with better experiences there? PM if you prefer.
    Went in a week ago hoping that the diy reports were not true. Didn't even get the offer just disapproving looks. Pity the Plymouth area needs reliable places.

  6. #9849

    Samoset

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have new info on Samoset in plymouth? Haven't been there in months and last time there, older women, finished things yourself. Anyone with better experiences there? PM if you prefer.
    I have given up on that place. Decent massage but I make the drive up to Weymouth now.

  7. #9848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Naive  [View Original Post]
    Three years ago, Big Bobby published his standards for tipping, which I have included below for those who have not seen it.

    I know some guys tip higher than these standards from reading here. So let me ask YOU. Suppose you got a good massage and left happy, that she had regular, good technique, better than mechanical but nothing extra beyond the basics. What tip would you offer?

    I usually give $30 as a tip for this level of service per Bobby's guide. Some expect $40.

    What about you?
    If I had A "Happy" massage. Basic I will tip 30. Topless or roaming. 40. Nude massage 50 or 60 depending on effort and then I return to that girl if it's possible. I only go to a few of my favorite places now and they get at least 50 because they give me what I want. I don't bother with the prude places anymore.

  8. #9847

    Tipping Survey: what do YOU tip these days?

    Three years ago, Big Bobby published his standards for tipping, which I have included below for those who have not seen it.

    I know some guys tip higher than these standards from reading here. So let me ask YOU. Suppose you got a good massage and left happy, that she had regular, good technique, better than mechanical but nothing extra beyond the basics. What tip would you offer?

    I usually give $30 as a tip for this level of service per Bobby's guide. Some expect $40.

    What about you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bobby35  [View Original Post]
    I will lead off saying that I am not the be-all end-all of standard of tipping. I can just remember a time when $60 bucks got ya an hour massage and a great Ending. And I am younger than most on here.

    It is a free economy (well at least today) , so lets all put our 2 cents. While keeping it in a positive light.

    Maybe a standard should be set, as it seems numbers have gotten higher while we are all making less.

    HJ.

    = $20. For mechanical, like she's pulling weeds out of the back garden.

    = $30. Your a regular, good technique, but just ok.

    = $40. A great day, she put that orgasmic energy into her job today.

    BJ.

    = $40. Quick mouth to cock sensation, too much hand, finish is no where near her body.

    = $50. Normal rates, covered BJ that is good, maybe finish on chest.

    = $60. Drained you like she was the only meal she ate today. Facial, etc.

    FS.

    = $80. Standard, single position, covered (shoulda got a BJ)

    =$100. Old ct days of multiple positions, maybe just rush to get out.

    = $120+. She wants you to remember her, she is in charge and your going to pay.

    Maybe I'm wrong, but I would say 7 out of 10 places I go on a monthly mongering. New and old are just tired. Now there are those that I go to that far out weight one side of the visit for me (massage / finish). I am a 'value' guy. Meaning what is the visit like to the dollar I am giving. Lately I have been putting huge value on the 'massage session'. What was the quality of massage, what was the build up like? Was it a shit massage to get me hard then run me out? If so, guess what. I'd rather never go back and let you guys know. She's terrible. If your good, I'll forward the recommendation and you'll get a lot of business.

    Now I will also say that I definitely have overpayed for a) massage, be) finish, see) expectations. It is damn difficult to say no, with a rip roaring hardon waiting to go. But I have only had 2 people in the last 10yrs turn me down for my tip. In saying that I probably visit 2x more than most. So if your good it will more than make up for it.

    Is there anything wrong with saying,"thats all I got. I'll make up for it next time!". Does that sound familiar ladies?

    I'll get off my soap box.

  9. #9846

    WW and Zen. Slapped with violations

    http://waltham.patch.com/articles/tw...-license-rules

    The good news: not busted.

    The bad news: public exposure.

    Not that WW was on my to-do list anytime soon anyway, but they're likely now targets (more than others at the moment) and are officially on my "do not visit under any circumstances" list.

  10. #9845

    Plymouth, Samoset

    Anybody have new info on Samoset in plymouth? Haven't been there in months and last time there, older women, finished things yourself. Anyone with better experiences there? PM if you prefer.

  11. #9844

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethunter20  [View Original Post]
    Where is this please I would love to visit.
    She is on beal st quincy, she is real nice looking and she is willing to finish with a he, but its more of a wellness spa then a sleazy jack shack. If you want that try 750 broad street weymouth. They may not be pretty but they know what your there for, don't even get on your stomach just sit on the table an point. 40+ 40. I miss sabrina at jolins, those were good times.

  12. #9843
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her since she left her old place so I decided to visit Angel in her new location. New location is easy to find with plenty of street parking. Office is street level, clean, quiet and rooms are private similar to her last place.

    Called first to make sure she was free and arrived at scheduled time. Door was unlocked so I walked in and she greeted me. She was dressed nicely with a blouse and stretchy pants. Personally I think she is a pretty lady with a very nice slim body. She led me to the room and I paid the fee. She turned on a space heater and then left while I got undressed and on the table. After a few minutes she came back into the room, turned on some music and started the massage.

    Angel has formal massage training and it shows in her work. She uses her feet for a strong massage but that doesn't bother me. She worked my back for a good 20-30 minutes and teased when she got close to the boys. While I was still on my back she sat down in between my legs and started the glutes with one hand snd reaching under with her other hand. The teasing wasn't very good and felt more like a gentle and random poking at the boys. But the reach under got me going and she had me up on all fours. A few minutes of this and then I flipped.

    She got some oil and started the main event almost immediately. She did pull her stretchy pants down for some OTC roaming but as always YMMV. I tried some roaming upstairs but she denied me access to the girls. That was dissapointing because I've accessed them before and her girls are pretty nice. Hate to admit it but main event was very mechanical and lackluster. After I was done she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Then she did a massage on my face and head and that was actually pretty nice. A few minutes later she was done and gave me a small bottled water.

    When I got back to my car I noticed the total time was just about an hour from when I got there. Overall it was just an ok experience. Total was 60 + 40 and I may repeat.
    Where is this please I would love to visit.

  13. #9842
    Has any one been to Nee How in Framingham.

  14. #9841

    Quincy Angel

    Haven't seen her since she left her old place so I decided to visit Angel in her new location. New location is easy to find with plenty of street parking. Office is street level, clean, quiet and rooms are private similar to her last place.

    Called first to make sure she was free and arrived at scheduled time. Door was unlocked so I walked in and she greeted me. She was dressed nicely with a blouse and stretchy pants. Personally I think she is a pretty lady with a very nice slim body. She led me to the room and I paid the fee. She turned on a space heater and then left while I got undressed and on the table. After a few minutes she came back into the room, turned on some music and started the massage.

    Angel has formal massage training and it shows in her work. She uses her feet for a strong massage but that doesn't bother me. She worked my back for a good 20-30 minutes and teased when she got close to the boys. While I was still on my back she sat down in between my legs and started the glutes with one hand snd reaching under with her other hand. The teasing wasn't very good and felt more like a gentle and random poking at the boys. But the reach under got me going and she had me up on all fours. A few minutes of this and then I flipped.

    She got some oil and started the main event almost immediately. She did pull her stretchy pants down for some OTC roaming but as always YMMV. I tried some roaming upstairs but she denied me access to the girls. That was dissapointing because I've accessed them before and her girls are pretty nice. Hate to admit it but main event was very mechanical and lackluster. After I was done she cleaned me up with a hot towel. Then she did a massage on my face and head and that was actually pretty nice. A few minutes later she was done and gave me a small bottled water.

    When I got back to my car I noticed the total time was just about an hour from when I got there. Overall it was just an ok experience. Total was 60 + 40 and I may repeat.

  15. #9840

    Marlboro near Sudbury

    Visited a new place on Boston Post Road in Marlboro, because why should visits to Home Depot be all work? It looked pretty good, one decent looking provider in her late 30s on duty in a very new clean place in an office building.

    Rate was std. $40/60 (actually supposedly $45 hh but they waive $5 for first timers). Got in the room, got to use the shower (awesome!) and settled in.

    Technique was pretty good. Definitely knew what she was doing. WHen I get asked "hard or soft" I feel like that's strictly amateur hour. Places like that, if you say hard, you get hammered and soft is a feather light touch with no muscles massaged. This girl had her own agenda and knew what she was doing. It was firm but not painful.

    Not much teasing but very good massage on legs and ass. It felt really good toward the end and actually got into some semi-reach under and I was raised well up off the table. I was picturing that she would do a really nice transition into the final act, so imagine my disappointment when she announced "time up". The usual "not here, not allowed", etc. I tipped $10 and got out.

    They do have a rotation, she said there would be 2-3 girls on duty typically, and they rotate frequently. Good location and rates for me, and like I said, the massage wasn't a total waste of time. Just sucked to not get the full treatment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape