Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,661 to 33,675 of 43526
-
02-10-12 05:48 #9866Senior Member

Posts: 92Report
Went to lai lai a little while ago. Interesting. May repeat. Did not make an appointment, drew. As far as I could make out through a very thick accent. Hai len. She was, ahh, passable. Barely. But my standards are pretty high, so take it for what it's worth: probably forty something, small belly but not much. Not pretty, not ugly. Nice rack.
She gave a nice strong massage after I directed her to go nice and hard one or two times. Got a feather touch before flip, which was new experience for me. Flip was straightforward, not particularly inspired. Was allowed upstairs access, but no clothing removal due to concerns of someone. I don't know, wandering in? Quick & easy deniability, perhaps.
Cleaned and left, probably got 50-55 min out of my hour, which I guess is decent if not fantastic compared to some other reports.
Keep it easy.
-
02-09-12 16:37 #9865Senior Member

Posts: 1856Look forward to it
Thanks K. I (we) will look forward to your research and hope it was just a one time thing. I'd hate to lose a place that had been consistent and UTR for the longest time. SO BTW. Don't forget to duck and watch your head!
Originally Posted by Klovermassman
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-12 10:52 #9864Senior Member

Posts: 37Detective
According to whois dot com, the domain you are talking about is registered to "AnonymousSpeech" in Tokyo.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
J
-
02-09-12 10:06 #9863Regular Member

Posts: 12Look, if you show up and get overly aggressive with a provider, and end up on this list, whatever. You had it coming. But to get on there just for writing reviews on the various online forums (like this one)? It's like an arms race in that case. Providers trying to hide the fact that they're providers from friends and family, and mongers trying to hide the fact that they're mongers from friends and family. And both sides the secrecy as a weapon against the other side.
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
AMPs are costly and require a drive to RI for FS, but I'm going to stick with that, I think.
-
02-09-12 01:11 #9862Banned Member

Posts: 311Wow. Speaking of CSI, I count about 3 veiled threats in your post. Dial down the drama.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 21:58 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 558Bad boys close to home
I know three people on the list. Two are business contacts, and the third is my neighbor! I don't know much about any of these guys, and had no idea they were "clients".
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
Be careful.
-
02-08-12 17:04 #9860Regular Member

Posts: 22It's fairly convenient so. I'll TOFTT of one: me! And see if the usual happy tip makes them happy.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 16:35 #9859Senior Member

Posts: 1253Sabrina
She is around. I will pm you.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-12 10:14 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 537Bad boys
This is indeed a bad list. Her number 1 bad boy client is a Reverend.
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-12 20:42 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 657Nothing Good Will Come From This
It can work both ways I imagine. The creator of the website needs to be careful too. This almost sounds like a bad CSI episode in the making.
Originally Posted by AMP Slave
[View Original Post]
This is a brazen site and could generate desperate reaction.
It looks like some folks on this site aren't actually "poor slobs" and may have the resources to do something to get some cyber detective work to find the source to this site.
-
02-07-12 19:28 #9856Senior Member

Posts: 33Burlington Bodwork
Yeah, I noticed it was closed recently too. Not surprised tho, went there twice and the info at the thread was correct, the 2 ladies I got massages by went above and beyond LOL. If ithis place resurfaces anywhere else hopefully someone posts it here, especially since CoLoRado seems to be down. Was good while it lasted.
-
02-07-12 19:22 #9855Senior Member

Posts: 436Please don't let this be true. Was there a few weeks ago and saw Valentina. This was my go to AMP.
Originally Posted by Dvlgt1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-12 18:47 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 327Bad Boy list
Just saw this and it provides too much personal info, so be careful.
www.badboyclientlist.com
-
02-07-12 17:44 #9853Regular Member

Posts: 6Burlington Bodywork
Meant to update last week, but looks like the place in Burlington off 33 is closed up.
Had some good experiences there.
Swung by a few weeks ago on Friday and no one was around, lights were off. Tried again last Friday and the signs were gone off the door.
Good while it lasted I guess.
-
02-07-12 17:20 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 1856Unbelievable
I've been going on / off to this place also for at least 5 years. As you said always good service with reasonably ok ladies who usually didn't change much. I don't think I was ever asked for a certain tip just always gave the same without ever a problem. I hope this was an exception rather than a rule since is it very convenient and utr. The only downside was that side door which could give you a concussion if you didn't duck down and kiss your ass on the way in or out. OH and the a / see that always quit on the hottest days.
Originally Posted by Wayback
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote



