Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,691 to 33,705 of 43520
-
02-03-12 23:08 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 723Busted
I would not completely agree with you on the reason for the bust. One common practice among AMPs is that competing ones will make a "complaint" against the other one by calling or have a couple of shills call for them. I know this because I've become a little extra friendly with a couple MT's from different AMPs. Also, they are well aware of this and other sites that review them. Alas, another way for them to be targeted.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
This one that was busted is also attached to Liberty bodyworks in Danvers and Merrimac Bodyworks in Newberyport. Both still open.
-
02-03-12 22:48 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 465Upselling
Upselling is what got the place on Rt. 1 in Danvers busted.
http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1243...or-years/print
-
02-03-12 21:27 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 309Framingham Body Work.
They also tried to upsell me after being a regular there for a year. I also moved on
Originally Posted by Wayback
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-12 17:01 #9827Regular Member

Posts: 7Tip
Hi Moto,
Originally Posted by Motoman36
[View Original Post]
Good pick-up.
Enjoy Shanghai
-
02-03-12 13:45 #9826Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm assuming Kismet is an AMP?*** You assumed the damage was the usual, and you were a semi (though not frequent) regular? Definitely wise to move on.
Thanks for the heads up.
***I'm a dumbarse: should have consulted CL first. (Of course it is an AMP)
Originally Posted by Wayback
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Klovermassman; 02-03-12 at 14:18. Reason: brain fart
-
02-03-12 09:40 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 278Unusual tip?
Shanghai, should I read anything into the fact that your tip seems very high for an HR? More on the table perhaps?
Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-12 09:37 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 51Main St Reading
I was in the area the other day & thought I would take a flier on this place.
Not sure what to expect with my first trip and no intel.
I drew Christy, a decent looking woman in her late 20's?
Massage was ok but nothing extraordinary.
Some teasing before the flip & warm towel.
Full access to the top and Russian finish had me leaving with a smile.
6 plus. 6 tip
-
02-03-12 08:16 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 169Bedford Spa
After a half-hour massage several weeks ago, I returned for an hour-long massage with Sophia. I did not ask for anything special. What I received was a wonderful combination of therapeutic and sensual massage. Sophia started out with a medium back and neck massage and as she moved down the massage evolved into a lighter touch with a lot of teasing. Very gradual. The "ending" took place at the 30-35 minute point, after which Sophia continued with a light full-body massage while I remained on my back. At my request she finished with a stronger neck / scalp massage. I loved this sequence and Sophia's touch and intuition. I paid 60 and 40 and received the full hour. She finished with a hug, bottle of water and request that I return soon. I will.
-
02-03-12 07:21 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 56Nice
Thanks Shang, I was really skeptical only because the location and inside an appt. Now I cnt wait to go. I will report back after visit. Gooooooo Pats.
Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-12 06:28 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 139Kismet Randolph
Recently visited. Have been going there for years. Saw a provider I've seen multiple times in the past. Had the usual nice session. Confronted with an argument that I did not tip enough (I tipped exactly what I've always tipped and has always been fine) afterwards.
Last visit for me there. I have no time for upsellers.
-
02-02-12 20:25 #9820Regular Member

Posts: 7Revere Beach
Hi bean,
Originally Posted by BeantownRyan
[View Original Post]
Tried this spot. It's located in an older apartment building in a marginal hood. I'm a local so kinda of comfortable in the area during the day. But would be leary going there after dark. Ladies are nice 30-40ish Asians, mainly just seen one lady by name of Ling Ling very friendly massage skills adequate with nice tease. Finish is very good. On my list of regular spots.
$70- hr.
60-80 tip.
Try it You'll like it.
-
02-02-12 19:12 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 662CT fun. Not sure who your provider was
[QUOTE=Jhart; 1373320 I assume I saw Lisa[/QUOTE]
Lisa tends to giggle a lot, has a descent sized rack and a big ass for an Asian. She has very soft skin.
-
02-02-12 14:12 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 465Re: Question
I was always curious if it's the real person who would show up because the same picture is used in the BODY LANGUAGE. 11 MIDDLESEX AVE SUITE #6, WILMINGTON, MA. Ad.
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-12 12:05 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 276Question to you all
Hello, people,
I would like your opinion. On CL in the Therapeutic section, there's been a post fairly regularly titled 'Try someone new for a change (Asian Outcall / real pic' . The pic of this 'gal' has been the same since I first saw the posting. Her name is Mary. I think Mary, looks more like a former Mike or Mario. I could be totally wrong but something tells me Mary's a ladyboy. I was curious how some of you think. Have a great day!
-
02-02-12 09:33 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 56Near revere beach
Has anyone tried this one.
2 hands or 4 hand body hot oil massage (Revere Beach)
Date: 2012-02-01, 1:00PM EST.
We heve is good environment to get best service and feeling.
Acupressure, full body oil massage. 2 hands or 4 hands by Asia ladies,
2. 3 minutes walk from blue-line, near Revere beach.
Call 617-913-9081.
• Location: (Revere Beach)
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.
PostingID: 2829368786.










Reply With Quote



