Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I hit the Ave and hooked up with Michelle. Late 20s WSW. Small bees. Decent bbbjcimwspit. I was still hungry so I hoped to find another good time when I cruises John R. No such luck. Only saw one BSW that looked very young. I'm talking teenager young. Had what looked in the dark to be a highschool jacket on? No thanks. Started my way down to the G because of recent reports but uncle Leo was all over 8 mile on the way there. One got right behind me only to switch lanes and pull the guy next to me over. Hope that wasn't any of you guys.
    What time? I was out there late and didn't see any leo, wait I take that back, one Detroit Leo in a hurry but that was it. Are you talking Warren uncles? They like to pull the intimidation thing by riding up your ass and riding along side of you and giving you dirty looks. If I'm 100% legal I just ignore them. I've had some funny interactions with them in the past. Only saw one WSW on the G last night. Near the party store next to the nursing home. Long Brunette hair kinda chunky for my taste. Had her spotter in tow. Passed. Didn't seem too active in attempting to get the bills paid either.

    Now that I think about it I did see one young brunette over near the house of Rossini on the side street. Never saw this one before. Obviously enjoying her hard candy at the time, face was kinda twisted up as in being a little too stoned out. Tried to engage her but between her being way F'd up and overly paranoid I only listened to half of what she was trying to say and figured I knew how this was going to end up.

  2. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Naw to play its called I use a CONDOM!
    I would hope so. That's what "behave accordingly" was in reference to. I was also trying to allude to the fact that besides STD's / STI's, and HIV, there's a bunch of other nasty stuff that you can contract that isn't venereal in nature. Admittedly you could probably contract a lot of it just by being around other people in general. Did you know stuff like TB doesn't die when dries out? As in dried fluids, blood, etc. Reconstitute it and it's active again. Hey have a smoke on the way home after you shoved your thumb in her ass. Good Times. LOL.

    Personally I don't buy all these figures they throw around about herpes infection rates either. I don't have it. I've never had anything that remotely resembles anything like it. And yes I do check. Often. There's a whole class of viruses known as the "herpetoid" family of viruses. Includes everything from the common cold to chicken pox to shingles, to herpes simplex and a million other disorders. So we all have herpes? That's why they can't come up with a really solid test for it. Anyone who's ever had a cold will test positive for it. There has been some progress made in the last few years for a more accurate test, but I still wonder how reliable it is.

    Statistics you got to love them. Last I heard if the figures were correct, we should all know 10 missing children and 5 people dying of aids. I don't know, six degrees of Kevin Bacon going on here? Oh' and there's enough registered guns in the state of michigan for every man woman and child to own seven. That one I can believe but it's much more verifiable than any of the others.

    Thats all I was trying to say.

  3. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Get the heck out of here. 1st of all your not even "beautiful" and last your not even smart. You think your smart because you can write a simple 3 line poem. Get out of here. If you were so smart you wouldn't even be doing this and would be working a normal job.

    I'm tired of these girls coming on this board acting like their stank wore out pussy is golden.

    You don't even have proper grammar and spelling but your smart right? How the heck you write poems that are published in books but you can't even spell or even write proper grammar.

    You think your better then the rest because you don't hop in out of cars, nope, your still the same as them and you know what that is right?
    /golfclap!

  4. #3040

    My ATF Carol

    Saw Carol alittle over two weeks ago. Made the call, picked her up and went off to our secret spot for a round of CBJ and covered anal. Even after all of this time I am still amazed at her tits.

  5. #3039
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!
    Get the heck out of here. 1st of all your not even "beautiful" and last your not even smart. You think your smart because you can write a simple 3 line poem. Get out of here. If you were so smart you wouldn't even be doing this and would be working a normal job.

    I'm tired of these girls coming on this board acting like their stank wore out pussy is golden.

    You don't even have proper grammar and spelling but your smart right? How the heck you write poems that are published in books but you can't even spell or even write proper grammar.

    You think your better then the rest because you don't hop in out of cars, nope, your still the same as them and you know what that is right?

  6. #3038
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Make no mistake about it, it's out there. But throwing out random figures that sound good does nothing for no one. Personally I've known at least a dozen people that are living with HIV or have died from AIDs. I can only confirm 2 known SW's that died of AIDs that I know of. Most of the others were IV drug users with no connection to the hobby. Try doing a little research on the CDC's website. They break down the figures quite nicely for you. While HIV is is the "biggie" no one wants, there's a plethora of other stuff much more prevalent that you don't want either. Nothings FOOL proof, but if you want to play then educate yourself and behave accordingly.
    Naw to play its called I use a CONDOM!

  7. #3037

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.

    I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.

    Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!

    It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.
    No doubt you are correct. Everyone has a different tastes. Like asking where best place to eat, one would get multiple answers. I for one like the variety and all of us have our pros and cons. Trick is to glean info from someone who has similar likes as you to get ensure the best intel.

    Your post is well said.

  8. #3036

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    BSW, short, mid / late-20s (I think) , John R near State Fair / Lantz. Never actually dated her but talked to her on a few occasions.
    Thank you for the update. Sad I am to hear about another murdered SW, but relieved to know it wasn't the lady I knew (WSW in the Brightmoor area).

  9. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?
    BSW, short, mid / late-20s (I think) , John R near State Fair / Lantz. Never actually dated her but talked to her on a few occasions.

  10. #3034

    Triangle

    Strolled through the triangle last night. Found a good looking blonde but missed the scoop. Stopped for a bite to eat and found several good looking gals after dinner. Was about to make a scoop and the SO called about the water heater. Damn damn damn. Did see an older gal who said she would give the best damn BJ I ever had. Said sorry Hun and passed. All of the talent was west of tel. There were some. BSW east but none looked like they were worth scooping.

    Also saw a couple of gals hanging at the yellow motel on gr. I don't know why they hang there as it seems like a perfect spot to get pinched by uncle no no.

  11. #3033

    Cherry on the R

    This last Sunday I scooped up Cherry, blonde 5'2" skinny nice be's and a chipped front tooth. For 25 I got a nice BJ. I wore her out a bit because it can take awhile for me to finish with only a BJ. She wanted me covered and would not let me cim. I do think I got a bladder infection from her though.

  12. #3032

    DeeDee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.
    I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?

  13. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.
    Ben, lets just say I have my reasons and keep it at that.

  14. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.
    Sad to hear that it has been confirmed.

  15. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lady B  [View Original Post]
    Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!
    See the below definition of the word ignorant. Your posts, manner of speaking and obvious grasp of the English language is the cause. This post is MUCH more intelligent and legible then others; however, you are still having issues. Stating that you know what you are doing, because you have been doing it since you were 13 does not show any intelligence. It simply shows a messed up individual, who had a messed up childhood and is now proceeding into adult life with the same messed up attitude.

    Ig·no·rant/&712; ign&601; are&601; nt/

    Adjective:

    Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

    Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape