Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 21049
-
02-01-12 18:29 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 846Cherry on the R
This last Sunday I scooped up Cherry, blonde 5'2" skinny nice be's and a chipped front tooth. For 25 I got a nice BJ. I wore her out a bit because it can take awhile for me to finish with only a BJ. She wanted me covered and would not let me cim. I do think I got a bladder infection from her though.
-
02-01-12 17:33 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 299DeeDee
I don't know if there are multiple DeeDee's out there, and I would like to know if the woman I met (more than met, actually.) is still among the living. What did the deceased look like, and where did she operate?
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:27 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 154Ben, lets just say I have my reasons and keep it at that.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:24 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 154Sad to hear that it has been confirmed.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 10:23 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 154See the below definition of the word ignorant. Your posts, manner of speaking and obvious grasp of the English language is the cause. This post is MUCH more intelligent and legible then others; however, you are still having issues. Stating that you know what you are doing, because you have been doing it since you were 13 does not show any intelligence. It simply shows a messed up individual, who had a messed up childhood and is now proceeding into adult life with the same messed up attitude.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
Ig·no·rant/&712; ign&601; are&601; nt/
Adjective:
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".
-
02-01-12 08:37 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 305Confirmation
Sad news — confirmation on DeeDee's murder. Condolences to her friends.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 00:15 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 182You look slim and cute LadyB. I look forward to more posts and pics.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-12 00:09 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 159Come on
There's no need for that. Yeah it's a little difficult to comprehend first skim through but you're better than that. She's not calling anyone out or saying all mongers are pathetic assholes that will get theirs like the "Halo" or "Debra" posting.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-12 21:12 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 305DeeDee
As much as I hate to spread rumors, I'the heard about the DeeDee thing from another source, as well as info that DeeDee was the real target when Reyna was killed (asshole shot up the house where he thought DeeDee was and Reyna got hit.) Yes, this is hearsay but I'm hearing it from multiple sources.
-
01-31-12 21:01 #4930Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Must not be that ignorant
Must not be that ignorant because you took the time to tell me that. Why am I ignorant because I know I am a beautiful w / s/f / who is very intelligent, I admit I'm not when it comes to jumping in and out of cars but wait let me guess you go out and pick us girls out to right? Hmmm. And I'm the ignorant one right. I know what I am doing because iv; e been on my own since 13 and now am 28 about to be 29 still breathing with things to show for. Hope you aint married going out here while you want to down grade me asshole!
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-12 19:15 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 121Murders not reported
Murders are indeed not reported. One of my friends has a steady girlfriend who is a stripper in one of the Detroit clubs. Early on when she was dancing at a private party, the guys hosting it wanted to have sex with one of the other strippers. She was reluctant so they shot and killed her and went on and fucked the other girls. This story was never reported. I think it is not because people don't care about strippers, it is because people don't want to come forward against the murderers.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
I am a true newbie, I have only been with a couple providers (only once with the first one and a few times with the second one). Some of you have been with them and you have rated your experiences to be not so good, however, the same treatment to me was heavenly (it is all relative). I thank God that these girls / women do what they do. And I am actually agnoustic.
Just like doctors and chefs, they provide a service which makes peoples lives better. One of the guys I work with moved into hospital administration and now he is closing a wing to make room for another business which will mean less care for patients but more money for him and the board. If I were St Peter, I would let the hookers in before I would let one of these guys walk through the gates. These girls sell their bodies, the others have sold their souls!
It is a pity that prostitution is not legal, which is why there are so many pimps and criminals.
-
01-31-12 18:18 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 154Wow. You are really ignorant. I mean, to the point that it simply must hurt to be you.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-12 14:41 #4927Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34
-
01-31-12 14:36 #4926Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34You really think they are going to broadcast "hooker on john are murdered?"
I've been in johnr area for years and not one girl that has od or murder been known to public unless it was coming from people on streets. Fuck it there hookers who gives a fuck if they are dead is all that would / was / has been said. Its sad because we are human just as well as someone else why because we do drugs and hook. I'm 28 yrs old graduated from owosso michigan I am a writer I write poetry which is published in books every year 30 people in us is pick to have poem on cd I got picked 2 yrs 6th and 7th place. Dam I am a smart person but because I do drugs (which ya I smoke and snort a little line but neer touched needles) makes me a nobody.
-
01-31-12 13:09 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 154Unable to verify that there were any shootings, murders, stabbings or deaths in the past 48 hours in Detroit.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




