Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1364
    Penetration. She was clenching or something but it felt like I was going to slip in, which I was a little worried about. The girl was a nice person, just not my type. I ripper well. Interested where the recent poster met latina Claudia. Feel free to pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'll bite. What is "ride without pen"?

  2. #1363

    I Hear You, but

    CL:

    I feel you & I've stayed many times when the pics were deceivin, but not straight up fake. A common example is when a chick hides her stomach in the pics & when you see her in person you find out why they didn't want to show it! In those situations, most of the time I stay anyway & try not to focus on the chick's flaw (s).

    But the few times when I've responded to complete B&S ads, none of the real females even remotely resembled the ad pics. I'm pretty particular about how a female is built & none of the imposters I've met were close to being my type!

    If I ever came across an imposter that's actually to my liking, I would definitely go thru w / it. But from my experience, most of the chicks who use fake pics do so for a reason. They wouldn't get (m) any responses w / their real pics!

    Pizzle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    I hear you Pizzle, fake pics are a real damper, but the way I look at it is as long as the body is tight and they don't look like a drug addict I am game. Thats why I always ask for their weight and measurements when I call them up. Providers usually don't lie about this, but if they do and I show up and its a whale, I mos def get the hell out.

    "Stay thirsty my friends"

    CL

  3. #1362

    Fake pics are a damper

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in hearin a different perspective on this, but to me it defeats the purpose of lookinatnetscort ads if the pics are fake. How else do you know what to expect (in terms of looks) when you arriveatthe incall?
    I hear you Pizzle, fake pics are a real damper, but the way I look at it is as long as the body is tight and they don't look like a drug addict I am game. Thats why I always ask for their weight and measurements when I call them up. Providers usually don't lie about this, but if they do and I show up and its a whale, I mos def get the hell out.

    "Stay thirsty my friends"

    CL

  4. #1361

    Angie varona

    Quote Originally Posted by Guava199  [View Original Post]
    I've recently begun lurking around this site. I felt compelled to warn you guys about a fake ad.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/6664158

    I know this is fake because these pictures were used in the Vegas BP while I was there and actually let the little guy think for me. So with next to zero research, I call and next thing I know a black girl is at my hotel door. I politely turned her away after talking to her 'organizer'. An hour later, a different black girl shows up and I just smile, laugh, shake my head and close the door. Now the third girl that showed up was white (which I was simply on the mood for) , and unbelievably hot. She still wasn't the girl in the pictures, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, a girl like that wanted some serious Benjamin's for date I wanted. I have to admit that even though I just received a tug (and coin was too much) , it was the best fucking tug I ever had.

    Anyway, the ad in the URL above is fake.
    LOL angie varona see'mon these chicks are getting lazy in their scams.

  5. #1360

    Just so you know

    I've recently begun lurking around this site. I felt compelled to warn you guys about a fake ad.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/6664158

    I know this is fake because these pictures were used in the Vegas BP while I was there and actually let the little guy think for me. So with next to zero research, I call and next thing I know a black girl is at my hotel door. I politely turned her away after talking to her 'organizer'. An hour later, a different black girl shows up and I just smile, laugh, shake my head and close the door. Now the third girl that showed up was white (which I was simply on the mood for) , and unbelievably hot. She still wasn't the girl in the pictures, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, a girl like that wanted some serious Benjamin's for date I wanted. I have to admit that even though I just received a tug (and coin was too much) , it was the best fucking tug I ever had.

    Anyway, the ad in the URL above is fake.

  6. #1359

    There's another girl using the name

    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh! Kellie Star. Thanks for the reminder BB, got an instant boner just from the thought of her. Used to visit reg. In Tyson's. Saw a post on the other site a while back that she may be coming back. Would be a treat but doubtful. I know she was still in the area around Stafford.
    I was in touch with Kellie's ex-friend Val for a while; last I heard, Kellie had put on a lot of weight. Too bad, she was perfect when I used to see her.

    Was also friends with her on my space, until she closed her account. Yes, both from the Stafford area.

    For a trip down memory lane, or those who never went:

    http://www.123mycodes.com/my-spacepolls/img/4650IMG.jpg

    USASG's software won't let me write my space as one word, so remove the dash from the link.

  7. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Gya gave an ACG worthy of Debra Winger.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...jQNnIcdQ#t=74s

    TripleB was in Kellie Starr territory (for those who remember her).
    Ahhh! Kellie Star. Thanks for the reminder BB, got an instant boner just from the thought of her. Used to visit reg. In Tyson's. Saw a post on the other site a while back that she may be coming back. Would be a treat but doubtful. I know she was still in the area around Stafford.

  8. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzlestick  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to see Claudia:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...te-22/6948515.

    The pictures match the actual person. I have included a picture of her.

    Attachment 162429

    She was pretty amazing and offered BBBJ. 69, missionary, and doggie. She is also a good kisser. She was friendly to talk to and never rush me. I would repeat again.
    Not sure why the link isn't working. Here it is again: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tys-22/6954597 Price was $

  9. #1356
    Probably "ride without penetration" or a body to body rub. I'm curious, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    OK, I'll bite. What is "ride without pen"?

  10. #1355

    Phony Pics

    As absurd as that ad is, what really baffles me is that ads w / fake pics actually do yield responses!

    I recently went to see a provider & when I got to her room I tried to break the ice by sayin "wow, you actually look as good as you pics". She then asked me if I was the type of guy who leaves when the girl doesn't look like the pics & I said 'fuck yeah"! She explained that when she and / or her friends use phony pics, most guys end up stayin. At the time the 1st thought that came to mind was why a girl as hot as her would use fake pics in the 1st place!

    My main thing is that I just don't get how guys decide to stay when they discover that the ad they responded to was a fraud? Since I've always left when it's a different chick, I can't speak from experience, but I assume that you're not going to get top-notch service from a fake pic provider. To me, if she has to lie about what she looks like, then I'm assumin that she's going to play other gms during the encounter.

    I'd be interested in hearin a different perspective on this, but to me it defeats the purpose of lookinatnetscort ads if the pics are fake. How else do you know what to expect (in terms of looks) when you arriveatthe incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    Call me a romantic, but for some reason, I am more offended when the pics are fake and the add _swears_ they are real. If your add is going to light up on TinEye, at least be coy about it.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-dy-25/6948749

    Hi guys.

    Do you want to experience a relaxing time? Don't hesitate and call me. Come and I will warm you up with the touch of my hands. Enjoy a lovely time completely unrushed. Call me! I will be waiting to hear from you. 571-241-2678. My pics are 100% real. Come and prove it yourself. This is not an offer for solicitation!

    Poster's age: 25.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, SPRINGFIELD.

    • Post ID: 6948749 nova.

    Attachment 162451

    Attachment 162452

    Attachment 162453

  11. #1354

    Facepalm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    A quick Google search of the phone number brings up ads with multiple names and photos, including some known fake pix.

    So, is she Holly, Vanna or Riley?

    If a search doesn't bring up reviews, or at least ads with consistent names and photos, you're going in blind and almost certain to waste time and money.
    From the tat on the right side of her neck, I think I was holly in italics.

  12. #1353

    Nicole

    I'm a longtime reader, but first time poster. Usually I favor AAMPs, but like a gateway drug that led me to more complete fare. So I TOFTT and saw Nicole.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ete-21/6944488

    Number: 720 474 3494.

    First off pics are accurate! Very cute girl. Thin waist and a nice round rear! Very friendly too. After the preliminaries, went straight to doggy and did that until I popped. Only did the HH and probably stayed 15-20 min max. Not sure if there was something more comprehensive (like the typical alphabet soup) available but I was short on time so it worked for me today. Plus loved the view! Not really a GFE and not sure what is available for the full H. Rates seem to be the standard fare.

    She said she visits the area frequently but will be gone for this weekend.

  13. #1352

    Nicole

    I'm a longtime reader, but first time poster. Usually I favor AAMPs, but like a gateway drug that led me to more complete fare. So I TOFTT and saw Nicole.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ete-21/6944488

    Number: 720 474 3494.

    First off pics are accurate! Very cute girl. Thin waist and a nice round rear! Very friendly too. After the preliminaries, went straight to doggy and did that until I popped. Only did the HH and probably stayed 15-20 min max. Not sure if there was something more comprehensive (like the typical alphabet soup) available but I was short on time so it worked for me today. Plus loved the view! Not really a GFE and not sure what is available for the full H. Rates seem to be the standard fare.

    She said she visits the area frequently but will be gone for this weekend.

  14. #1351

    Repeat with my favorite PR

    Gya gave an ACG worthy of Debra Winger.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...jQNnIcdQ#t=74s

    TripleB was in Kellie Starr territory (for those who remember her).

  15. #1350

    571-241-2678 has fake pics

    Call me a romantic, but for some reason, I am more offended when the pics are fake and the add _swears_ they are real. If your add is going to light up on TinEye, at least be coy about it.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-dy-25/6948749

    Hi guys.

    Do you want to experience a relaxing time? Don't hesitate and call me. Come and I will warm you up with the touch of my hands. Enjoy a lovely time completely unrushed. Call me! I will be waiting to hear from you. 571-241-2678. My pics are 100% real. Come and prove it yourself. This is not an offer for solicitation!

    Poster's age: 25.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, SPRINGFIELD.

    • Post ID: 6948749 nova.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-01-21_10.14.44.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	162451

    Click image for larger version

Name:	and_exotic__model_latina_woman_-_29.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	162452

    Click image for larger version

Name:	paloma.501.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	162453

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape