Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 19140
-
01-31-12 03:09 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 409I think you hit the nail on the head there. I know single guys in the hobby too, and while they still play the dating game with non sex workers also, it's the access to pussy on demand that drives some of them. Drives me too. I'm not anyones shrink so I won't go there but as far as the reasons you already mentioned, yea ditto, and then some.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
To a lesser or greater degree we all have the same concerns: Getting busted by LE, Getting caught by an S. O, Contracting something, or getting robbed, your ass kicked, or otherwise harmed in some manner. Some handle the concerns better than others. But these are also the risks that every monger takes when he engages in this hobby. This board exist to help minimize those risk. Every monger has to come to terms with those risk in his own manner or you will become increasingly paranoid over the long haul should you remain in the hobby for any length of time.
Personally I don't feel as if there's any shame in the game if it's between consenting adults. Hell at this stage in the game all my S. O. wants is money also. Then there's my neighbor who was so proud of herself to tell me that she rations the pussy to her old man so that he'll ask how high when she demands "jump!". She also proclaimed if he didn't like the arrangement he could get the fuck out because she'd take half everything anyways. And you ask why dudes go else where even if it means paying for the secrecy?
Before anyone mentions it; Charlie Sheen has to pay hookers to leave because he is Charlie Sheen. You and me my friends have to pay them to stay.
The fact that we live in the most puritanical Judea Christian society (which is different than anyones belief in a God) on the planet fucks with peoples heads more than drugs do. Even most of the Arab countries have a more lenient view of sex and sex workers. Ask some of the workers you know how many Arabic guys they see. I read a good definition for morals a long time ago; someone forcing their will on another for the purposes of power and control. Hmmm? Think long and hard on that one.
As halo's recent rambling spew illustrates, not many are immune to the effects of the indoctrination of the puritanical pseudo morality. She can't make peace with it either way, but she would do wonders for herself if she changed her game a bit. It's why some providers call themselves "courtesans". But I have to laugh everytime I see that word used. The higher they climb the ladder the more they look down on the others. But they're all doing the same thing.
Well that's my ramble.
On a lighter note, I can't remember her name but that tiny little brunette spinner that was a regular on the G this past year just south of SF is back again. Caught her out and about the other night not far from the house of Rossini.
-
01-31-12 01:42 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 273Atcosta carl
Thanks for the information, I have to confess I have had sex sans condom, and sure it was stupid but I have been tested for hiv and came up negative. Thank my lucky stars for that one.
I've also pm'ed Ace and theres a possiblity sandra could be infected, but also consider that some girls do get jealous and try to spread rumors about her. (remember halo and the stolen car?) we all have to die sometime. Sooner or later.
-
01-30-12 19:42 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 121STDs
I agree with you. Most people make uneducated assumptions- HIV can be communicated by saliva but there are no reports of someone getting HIV from a blow job. HIV, fortunately, is a virus that is easily killed (outside of the human body) and does not as easily infect people as some other viruses do. If someone had vaginal sex without a condom on and the woman was HIV+, the chances of getting HIV from one sexual encounter would be between 1 in 100 to 1 in 500 based on different studies and different other factors such as viral count and amount of exposure. It is much easier to get Hepatitis C and in my experience almost all patients with HIV are also Hep B and Hep C positive. They get it from IV drug usage. Hep C is hard to kill and extremely dangerous. Some people can live with the virus and some others will die within 6 months.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
Herpes is easier to get. Genital warts are easy to get. And condoms do not protect you completely from genital warts. The herpes virus also doesn't always respect the condom. Chlamydia, Syphilys and Gonorrhoea are easy to get, however, condoms will prevent you from getting them and antibiotics can kill the bacteria causing them. Although not as common among US population, due to immigration from everywhere, we have more cases of syphilys and gonorrhoea than we used to.
Bottomline is be careful and put the condom on everytime. That way you will not have to worry too much. I am not an STD specialist, my specialty is in another field of medicine but I have read about STDs.
-
01-30-12 18:59 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 118[QUOTE=Jd2011; 1370143]Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact.
Sounds good, looks good. One thing to remember guys C-sections. Woman get see-sections sometimes because they have herpes. If the baby come out of the Vagina and mom has herpes, the baby can get it. It can be fatal to the baby.
-
01-30-12 17:33 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 409Well there's something about you that people like or they wouldn't keep bothering with you. Make no mistake though, if you truly loved yourself you wouldn't put your clown suit on and go strolling in the circus. No one really knows what anyone else is "going through" in life. Nor do most people give a rats ass. They may profess differently at times, but for the most part it's all bullshit.
Originally Posted by Ms Lady B
[View Original Post]
People who love themselves face the difficult challenges in life and in the process learn coping skills. There are no life preservers in the gene pool. People may claim all sorts of shit but in the end no one really gives shit if anyone else lives or dies. Most people are too self absorbed and the exception to the rule is the rarity. Even if they did care what could they do about it. So they throw some dirt on you, don't really know how to act, and walk away thinking to themselves; hey better them than me.
Yea I'm an asshole too. But probably not for the same reasons that you think I'm one. It's all about choices sweetheart. You're in it for a whole different reason. So the question you have to ask yourself is; how bad do you want it to stop? And to what lengths are you willing to go to make it stop? It's obvious that you're not happy doing and being what you are. Help is there for you if you ask for it. Been there. Try me if you dare. BTW, I've seen you out there but never took of the pleasure.
-
Now can we get back to talking about good pussy or what?
-
01-30-12 17:10 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 409Make no mistake about it, it's out there. But throwing out random figures that sound good does nothing for no one. Personally I've known at least a dozen people that are living with HIV or have died from AIDs. I can only confirm 2 known SW's that died of AIDs that I know of. Most of the others were IV drug users with no connection to the hobby. Try doing a little research on the CDC's website. They break down the figures quite nicely for you. While HIV is is the "biggie" no one wants, there's a plethora of other stuff much more prevalent that you don't want either. Nothings FOOL proof, but if you want to play then educate yourself and behave accordingly.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-12 16:11 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 327Saint Halo
Wow I love that this girl has enough braincells to use a computer let alone post on the forum. I admit that she can be nasty. I've only had one bad experience with her, but man when she is fresh on her game that little box of hers can take a serious pounding. I still give her the award for best puss on the R!
-
01-30-12 14:53 #3008Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948I don't see why you are suprised. Probably 75% of the SW's are HIV plus or have a STD. I mean they fuck multiple men a day, day in and out who fuck multiple women day in day out. Think about.
Originally Posted by AceOfAsses
[View Original Post]
Just use a cndem and enjoy.
-
01-30-12 14:25 #3007Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Who are you to me
Okay you are very ignorant for thinking you have every right to judge me fist off you don't even know shit about me to make that statment and hooking I am still a human being and I love myself too you have kknow idea what I am going through in life it is not all good and I know that some people have it a lot worst then me so who am I to dwell but look at you your trying to clown on me and the whole time guess what you pick up girls like me so that doesn't say much as for your self does it now and do you feel bigger and better about yourself now that you put and said something negative to somebody today if thats what make you feel good about your self then thats pathetic. Pluck the hair out your nuts and have a nice day if you want too.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-12 09:18 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 409Scared isn't the proper term. I'm well experienced with LE and their BS tactics having experienced crap first hand that you wouldn't believe. Even though I agree with you 100 percent, they say it's a wise man that picks and chooses his battles. For a myriad of reasons not worth going into here it just wasn't worth it to me. BTW, I never said I went home after that.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-12 20:23 #3005Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.
-
01-29-12 19:35 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 71Is that true
Hello, all,
Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.
How much can I believe this source.
I can't justice because I met sandra only once.
If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.
Please do share your intel and
Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?
Please do share intel about them.
So that we can help ourselves.
Thanks in advance
-
01-29-12 18:57 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 79You did the right thing if LE is dead set on running you off, go. Its not worth the hassle or the arrest. Live to monger another day.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 21:12 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 273This is what happen when I don't come on the forum for a few days.
I'm suprised she even remembered her screen name and password to get on! Seriously, halo why don't you contribute to the forum, you know give reviews on who's a good john or help us out on a few girls.
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 12:45 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 750Stephanie
Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.
Stay safe,
JD









Reply With Quote






