Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4298

    RE: South Broad Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Are they Hooker friendly? I wouldn't want anyone to be embarrassed.

    There was a motel up the road from the Day Inn, I don't remember the name, I was there lots of years ago. I was there with a non-hooker date. Is it still there?

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    The place I believe you are speaking of is and has been an adult day care / Section 8 facility for some years. When I used to take street treats to the Holiday Inn Stadium I would sometimes have my date go ahead of me to the elevator bank to avoid prying eyes. Most of the time it was no big shakes but if the girl was a little too street I would ask her to go ahead. As far as the Airport Towers / Days Inn / America's Best Value Inn and now Sky Way Plaza it was a free fire zone. I used to get propositioned in the shaky elevator. One time it was me and two other guys going up minding our own business. At about the fifth floor this girl gets on, she looks us over and says she would take the lot of us on. The two guys got off at their floor. She rode with me to the 14th floor where I put her to the test. Her last words where,"You look like you've got a clean one". She then gave me my first rim job. Anyway, the Sky View runs like $70 / night. The Holiday Inn Stadium about the same except for event nights where the rate can go up to $200 / night.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAF0BI19.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	163420

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Skyview_roomSkyview_room.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	163421

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Skyview_desk.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	163422

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 077_small.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	163417

  2. #4297

    Do not trust Val!

    Sorry to clutter up your thread CJ, but this is where she is mentioned.

    Picked her up about a month ago. She was worried about going to NJ for a room so I advanced her a portion of her dues so to keep her from worrying that I would strand her there without payment. Next red light she bolted. Oh well, still learning after all this time. She might make a good date but keep her on a short string.

  3. #4296

    Re: Notel Recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 163372

    Upon another monger's advice I did check out the Neshaminy Inn but it seemed a little bit out of the way and like a 30 minute drive to get to. Other options would be the Holiday Inn Stadium on Packer Avenue or it changes names a lot the Days Inn / America's Best Value Inn and now Sky View Palaza Hotel at 2015 Penrose Avenue. From th eK simply get on 95 North and exit either at Packer Avenue for the Holiday Inn or 95 North to 76 East exit Penrose for the Sky View. All things being equal I'd go with the Sky View.

    Attachment 163368

    Attachment 163369
    Are they Hooker friendly? I wouldn't want anyone to be embarrassed.

    There was a motel up the road from the Day Inn, I don't remember the name, I was there lots of years ago. I was there with a non-hooker date. Is it still there?

    CookyJar

  4. #4295

    Notel Recommendations.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Days_inn_Penrose.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	163372
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Go get a room at the Neshaminy Inn, Feasterville. Nothing close to the K is worth risking an overnighter.

    Second, one might consider locking all of your valuables in the glovebox, trunk or somewhere else and only taking the car key with you into the room for overnight. No point in risking fate: waking up alone in the AM missing cash, wallet, CCs, I'd or something else.
    Upon another monger's advice I did check out the Neshaminy Inn but it seemed a little bit out of the way and like a 30 minute drive to get to. Other options would be the Holiday Inn Stadium on Packer Avenue or it changes names a lot the Days Inn / America's Best Value Inn and now Sky View Palaza Hotel at 2015 Penrose Avenue. From th eK simply get on 95 North and exit either at Packer Avenue for the Holiday Inn or 95 North to 76 East exit Penrose for the Sky View. All things being equal I'd go with the Sky View.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAQP5XIT.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	163368

    Days_inn_Penrose.bmp

  5. #4294

    Overnighters

    I wouldn't be opposed to an all nighter. However, I would only do it if I was handcuffed to the chick as we slept. Keeping the key hidden somewhere out of sight. I'm sure there are a few that would agree to that.

    Readhead.

    QUOTE=Runner8; 1371319]We all need to remember that addiction will make very good people Do very sad, bad and / or dumb things. Don't let your guard down on this or you are guaranteed to pay the price of experience. Family, friends, employers and even mongers are not exempt!

    Drugs are good, they make you do things that you know you not should.

    - Nofx, Punk music band


    Thanks for the reminders geDntlemen!

    Runner.[/QUOTE]

  6. #4293

    Overnighters. A good reminder for me.

    We all need to remember that addiction will make very good people Do very sad, bad and / or dumb things. Don't let your guard down on this or you are guaranteed to pay the price of experience. Family, friends, employers and even mongers are not exempt!

    Drugs are good, they make you do things that you know you not should.

    - Nofx, Punk music band


    Thanks for the reminders gentlemen!

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I don't do overnighters. However, I am finding this subject very interesting.
    • 1. Crackhead steal. I have heard some really bad crackhead stories. They steal from family and friends so I always assume that they will steal from me.

      2. What is the purpose of an all nighter? If you are not planning on fucking all night, why not take her back when you're done?

      3. I once did an all nighter with an ATF. It was in the middle of a snow storm and she had no way of getting home."Love to Monger," was right; she slept like a baby and I didn't get a moments rest worrying,"What if she woke, in the middle of the night and robbed me blind."

      4. The truth is that we don't know these girls. Some seem very nice and trustworthy. Most are excellent actress. I cannot close my eyes around perfect strangers who are known drug abusers.

    CookyJar

  7. #4292

    Re: Overnighters

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to take up Cookie space, but since we are addressing this here. I just can't fall asleep until the girl falls asleep. Most of them don't have a problem sleeping. In fact they welcome sleep. In a warm room with a lock on the door. Mostly they sleep like a rock. Of course keys, wallet, whatever, is secured. If she doesn't want to sleep you must take them back. It happens.
    I don't do overnighters. However, I am finding this subject very interesting.
    • 1. Crackhead steal. I have heard some really bad crackhead stories. They steal from family and friends so I always assume that they will steal from me.

      2. What is the purpose of an all nighter? If you are not planning on fucking all night, why not take her back when you're done?

      3. I once did an all nighter with an ATF. It was in the middle of a snow storm and she had no way of getting home. "Love to Monger," was right; she slept like a baby and I didn't get a moments rest worrying, "What if she woke, in the middle of the night and robbed me blind."

      4. The truth is that we don't know these girls. Some seem very nice and trustworthy. Most are excellent actress. I cannot close my eyes around perfect strangers who are known drug abusers.

    CookyJar

  8. #4291

    Overnighters

    Sorry to take up Cookie space, but since we are addressing this here. I just can't fall asleep until the girl falls asleep. Most of them don't have a problem sleeping. In fact they welcome sleep. In a warm room with a lock on the door. Mostly they sleep like a rock. Of course keys, wallet, whatever, is secured. If she doesn't want to sleep you must take them back. It happens.

  9. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    First, I'd suggest that there should never be keyS For her to get a hold of, only one. I only monger with the ignition key in the switch, or in my pocket when out of the vehicle, that is it. Of course I have a hide-a-key on the car in case she snatches the ignition key and thus I'm not stranded. Learned that one the hard way! <grin

    Second, two kinds of precautions. Hide the car key while she is in the bathroom. I have put it under the center of the mattress where she isn't gunna get it and not wake me up by tossing the bed. I have hidden it in the room too. Then, if you are going to do an overnight with a girl and you don't trust her, you better not be one of those guys that when they fall asleep you could drive a train through the room and not wake up! This is NOT the time for light sleeping. I once moved a table and some chairs up against the door and told her it was to keep us safe from someone busting in. No way she was gunna move that stuff and be quiet.

    But dude! You got a girl for an overnight in a hotel? What the heck is one doing SLEEPING? <grin

    Maybe others have something they could share or add?
    LOL, you get worn out at some point, unless you are superman or CookyJar.

  10. #4289

    Overnighter with Girl with a habit? Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    Question: what is to stop her from taking the car keys, then going through your stuff in the car? She can do it when you fall asleep.
    First, I'd suggest that there should never be keyS For her to get a hold of, only one. I only monger with the ignition key in the switch, or in my pocket when out of the vehicle, that is it. Of course I have a hide-a-key on the car in case she snatches the ignition key and thus I'm not stranded. Learned that one the hard way! <grin

    Second, two kinds of precautions. Hide the car key while she is in the bathroom. I have put it under the center of the mattress where she isn't gunna get it and not wake me up by tossing the bed. I have hidden it in the room too. Then, if you are going to do an overnight with a girl and you don't trust her, you better not be one of those guys that when they fall asleep you could drive a train through the room and not wake up! This is NOT the time for light sleeping. I once moved a table and some chairs up against the door and told her it was to keep us safe from someone busting in. No way she was gunna move that stuff and be quiet.

    But dude! You got a girl for an overnight in a hotel? What the heck is one doing SLEEPING? <grin

    Maybe others have something they could share or add?

  11. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Go get a room at the Neshaminy Inn, Feasterville. Nothing close to the K is worth risking an overnighter.

    Second, one might consider locking all of your valuables in the glovebox, trunk or somewhere else and only taking the car key with you into the room for overnight. No point in risking fate: waking up alone in the AM missing cash, wallet, CCs, I'd or something else.
    Question: what is to stop her from taking the car keys, then going through your stuff in the car? She can do it when you fall asleep.

  12. #4287

    Overnighter with Girl with a habit?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2011  [View Original Post]
    Now that the review is done I need some advice. In the next few weeks when hopefully I have the extra cash I plan on having a seriously memorable night of fun. Where is the closest Hotel / Motel to K&A that is inexpensive and worth booking for the night? The reason why I want close is I plan on booking the room, cruising the strip and picking up a random young WSW, take her back and enjoy myself. Once that Is done I am planning on getting Danielle for the overnight date and have her pick some one she is comfortable with for an hour or 2 of 3 some fun. Any thoughts?
    Go get a room at the Neshaminy Inn, Feasterville. Nothing close to the K is worth risking an overnighter.

    Second, one might consider locking all of your valuables in the glovebox, trunk or somewhere else and only taking the car key with you into the room for overnight. No point in risking fate: waking up alone in the AM missing cash, wallet, CCs, I'd or something else.

  13. #4286
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelman  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area and made a trip to KA based on the excellent info on this thread. Met a great provider named Val a month ago. Nice face, sweet and excellent breasts. Got her didgets, but the phone is now disconnected. Anyone seen her?
    Usually see her daily in front of the bar at Venango in the afternoons.

  14. #4285
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    Charlie Harper, role model or hero? Here is evidence of his downward spiral about a year ago.

    Misfit
    I think you may be missing the point.

    Charlie Harper. Hero.

    Charlie Sheen. Not so much, LOL.

  15. #4284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Hero?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Now I get it.

    Maybe I should have said,"Charlie Harper," was my hero. That would have created another question. Can a factious character be a role model? LOL.

    I get what you are saying. Don't fall for the hype. Don't start believing your own hype.

    CookyJar
    Charlie Harper, role model or hero? Here is evidence of his downward spiral about a year ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1135032

    Don't worry CJ, I'm sure you have a better handle on your hype.

    Misfit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape