Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 19146
-
01-30-12 09:18 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 409Scared isn't the proper term. I'm well experienced with LE and their BS tactics having experienced crap first hand that you wouldn't believe. Even though I agree with you 100 percent, they say it's a wise man that picks and chooses his battles. For a myriad of reasons not worth going into here it just wasn't worth it to me. BTW, I never said I went home after that.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-12 20:23 #3005Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Why in the fuck did you get scared? As long as I was legal I would had went about my business and picked the girl up like I was supposed to do. What the fuck leo going to do? Nothing. They just want to scare you off like they did. There is no law stating you can't drive through a neighborhood and pick up a friend.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
I remember they tried to pull that shit on me, I ignored them like they went their went and picked up my date waiting outside her house on the sidewalk. LEO stopped behind me looking. I got out opened the door for her and waved to leo, he stares me down and drive off.
-
01-29-12 19:35 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 71Is that true
Hello, all,
Got intel from another SW saying young WSW blonde Sandra is a HIV patient.
How much can I believe this source.
I can't justice because I met sandra only once.
If anyone saw observed her since a long time you can help your fellow mongers.
Please do share your intel and
Are there any SW's who you identified have dangerous STD's?
Please do share intel about them.
So that we can help ourselves.
Thanks in advance
-
01-29-12 18:57 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 79You did the right thing if LE is dead set on running you off, go. Its not worth the hassle or the arrest. Live to monger another day.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 21:12 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 273This is what happen when I don't come on the forum for a few days.
I'm suprised she even remembered her screen name and password to get on! Seriously, halo why don't you contribute to the forum, you know give reviews on who's a good john or help us out on a few girls.
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 12:45 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 750Stephanie
Cruised the R around 9:30 last night (Friday). Nothing much out so I took at break at a local watering hole. Thinking I was going to come up dry, I hit BP on my phone while at the bar. Seemed to be slim pickins there too. No providers I recognized from reviews. I did call a few but they seemed pretty spaced out. Was going to go see one but decided to cruise the R one more time before going the BP route. Scooped Stephanie about 1/2 mile NORTH of 8. Yes north, I have seen SWS's here from time to time as I'm sure you all had. (Any comments, intel, or experiences about this area; girls, LE, etc. Would be much appreciated. PM if you prefer.) Went to notell, she was a real gem. Probably one of the best experiences in my mongering career (almost 20 years).26YO, WSW, shoulder length reddish / brown hair, maybe 5'7"-8", nice teeth, a little on the thick side, not overweight but not a spinner. Just some babyfat. Nice and soft strong bees, maybe weak cees. Soft, not saggy. Tight completely shaved giner. I mean tight guys. She's had a couple of kids, but they were see-sections so that giner is still pretty much intact. I've never DATY with any SW but I have to admit. It was difficult not to with this one. Such a nice giner and squeaky clean. There was some evidence of medication habit, but she was not at all spaced or cracked out. Claims to have just started doing this a few weeks ago (as they all do) , but I honnestly believe she has to be somewhat new. I don't think I have seen any reviews on her here although I may be wrong about that. Started out with BBBJ. Great skills. I'd probably give her skills a 9 on the 1-10 scale. She seems to really enjoy sucking cock. Very accomodating, nice ball licking and sucking, eye contact, etc. Takes direction well. There was never any rush throughout the whole dream. If I would have just layed there and not moved on to FS, she proably would have blew me for hours. Went to CFS mish. Complete GFE. I reported my opinion on this awhile ago. Stating I think the reports of GFE are overblown. This was truely GFE. Kissing, holding, etc. She was truly into it. She did me as much as I did her. Then went on to doggy. Really nice. And did I mention TIGHT. Great view. Again she was fucking back at me as much as I was thrusting her. Then moved on to CG where she frickin rode me like Seabiscuit. Again, total GFE. Actually PSE. She rode sitting up, laying on me, squatting, etc. Then went back to mish for awhile, then I pulled out and alternated junior between her tits and mouth until I blasted the biggest nut I've had in awhile all over her face. She was totally accomodating and into the whole thing. WOW. She's not camera shy at all either. I've got enough pics and vids to make a porno. Actually almost ran out of battery in the camera and that has never happened. It was fully charged when we started. Took about a twenty minute break, chit chatted about things, her life, etc. She truly is a decent person guys but like all of these girls, has the typical problems. Then on to round 2 which was a complete surprise to me. I expected her, like most SWers, to get up and hurry out to go score some meds. Not this girl. We did everything again. No rush, great GFE. The only no's I heard were no greek or CIM. I never pushed either of these but I suspect it might be possible with the right coaxing. Total time together from scoop to drop off was over 3 hours. Total damage was. 8 +.2 tip. It was the best cee-note I've ever spent on a SW. I was planning on making a trip to Flint this morning to check out this PH thing but my legs are still shaking. She gave me permission to post and is looking for regular decent guys. I have digits for senior members and members that seem to post regularly. PM me if you want.
Stay safe,
JD
-
01-28-12 06:33 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 32Luv to drunk Mel
So true! All of the women are paid for. Dinner and a movie or off the street. I also love the Saint Halo! Maybe I'll change my hobby ways! No-not really.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 06:29 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 305Definitely her. Funny thing is that she's nice when she's not trying so hard to be a hardass with all the bluster.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 03:25 #2998Senior Member

Posts: 409He shoots, he FAILS!
MF'and LE! Set up with a certain Gem for this evening. I go to pick her up and FN LE jumps on my ass hard. Follows me off the main road, down the side street for a couple of blocks. I turn, go back up to the main street, managed to blow a stop sign in the process, all while he's right on my ass. Never pulled me over but kept his headlights buried in my backside until I left the area completely. I suppose I could have stayed the course but I didn't feel in the mood to fend off the inquisition that would have followed.
I called her back and explained what was happening. She wasn't happy about it. But what could I do? I've survived in this hobby as long as I have because I don't do stupid shit (anymore) in my quest. Oh well try again.
-
01-28-12 01:47 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 55I hope that's true about Debra, if so good for her. As for the rest of the post. LOL!
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-12 22:21 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 182I find it very cool to see a post from a famous name service provider. It's like having a drunk Mel Gibson cuss out a celebrity gossip forum. I got to believe it's real too. It's dripping with verisimilitude.
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-12 16:31 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 487April on JC
About 7 am, mid-30-yo, thin red-blonde WSW, A-cup, spinner body; did a nice, hungry BBBJTCIM BLS for. 25. Real nice girl, trying to get off drugs, they all are, though. Drove her back to JR and 7 which is her usual area afterward. Definite repeat.
-
01-27-12 15:01 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 643Lecture
Wow lecture from a crackhead hooker priceless!
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-12 08:56 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 120MGM Grand
Got off work yesterday a little early, so decided to stop by the MGM for a little black jack. While I was turning off grand river towards the Casino I seen a WSW getting into a Mongers ride at noon. I have never seen this type of activity near the Casino. Have you guys? Body looked nice, didn't see the face, only the backside. Will have to keep my eyes open in the future.
-
01-27-12 07:38 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 233I got a headache.
. From reading this rambling, run-on, illiterate piece of nonsense. Anyone able to translate and put it into some sort of understandable context that tells us something worthwhile?
Originally Posted by Haloo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




