Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Non-pros in Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 367
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Diamondman
  1. #22

    Pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpYours  [View Original Post]
    I'm brand new to this side of the sex trade. I have no reviews and don't know how to get them. So I'm willing to barter services if you catch my drift. Once I get a few reviewed I figure word will get around. I mean what other logic can explain an ugly 300+ made way more then me. Turns out she had a few good reviews in the week prior. Well offer stands.
    Do you have a pic to show us? If I knew what you looked like we might be able to work something out.

  2. #21
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 7

    New non pro seeking a guide thru this review forum thing.

    I'm brand new to this side of the sex trade. I have no reviews and don't know how to get them. So I'm willing to barter services if you catch my drift. Once I get a few reviewed I figure word will get around. I mean what other logic can explain an ugly 300+ made way more then me. Turns out she had a few good reviews in the week prior. Well offer stands.

  3. #20
    Anyone have any luck with getting some ass off of whatsyourprice.com?

  4. #19
    2 one is very sexy.

  5. #18
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    Here is a response from one of my posts. This pic looks familiar, anyone has the 411 on her. Wants to meet. Checked her phone number, seems ok. TGTBT?
    Saw her on sugardaddyforme. Com before and CL. She is a pro.

  7. #16

    Any info of this girl

    Here is a response from one of my posts. This pic looks familiar, anyone has the 411 on her. Wants to meet. Checked her phone number, seems ok. TGTBT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails girl.jpg‎  

  8. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecool2  [View Original Post]
    I had luck about a year and a half ago with one non-pro. But from my experiences in Vegas, a lot of spam and girls who aren't good looking (not even average, say very below average) , and also some flakes (guess you will find that anywhere).

    I post in LA forum too, and the quality of girls, pro and non-pro, is just worse in Vegas. Just my opinion.

    I will post any interest finds and leads and ideas, if I encounter any success since I am near at the end of this game.

    Good luck to all.
    I agree with you, I still think there are a few here, my buddy has hooked up with a few non-pros here, they looked averaged, however, the few I hooked up with were cute, but scandalous and were not worth seeing multiple times.

  9. #14

    Non pros in Vegas

    I had luck about a year and a half ago with one non-pro. But from my experiences in Vegas, a lot of spam and girls who aren't good looking (not even average, say very below average) , and also some flakes (guess you will find that anywhere).

    I post in LA forum too, and the quality of girls, pro and non-pro, is just worse in Vegas. Just my opinion.

    I will post any interest finds and leads and ideas, if I encounter any success since I am near at the end of this game.

    Good luck to all.

  10. #13
    Yeah, it didn't end up happening. I had been in vacation but I will keep trying to find hidden gems. As you said, due to the nature of Vegas there are a lot of pros but that is not to say that there isn't any real nonpros, just might take more work to find them.

  11. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Roadie  [View Original Post]
    Backpage too.

    If they didn't want money, they wouldn't be called non-pro's.

    Think of a non-pro like the difference between buying a car from the dealer vs. Buying a car out of the classifieds from someone just trying to get some money for their old ride. A non-pro is a civilian that is a little down and out and probably needs a little convincing to seal the deal.
    Ah. That description almost fits me. But my car is not for sale!

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert710  [View Original Post]
    I think I'll start this in Louisville, I know CL obviously are there others? I've tried CL for couples, got a couple of "non pros" but they wanted money, so not sure if that qualifies.
    Backpage too.

    If they didn't want money, they wouldn't be called non-pro's.

    Think of a non-pro like the difference between buying a car from the dealer vs. Buying a car out of the classifieds from someone just trying to get some money for their old ride. A non-pro is a civilian that is a little down and out and probably needs a little convincing to seal the deal.

  13. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Obituary  [View Original Post]
    Diamond,

    The first one is cute! I wouldn't really know as I am pretty new to the area. I got a response from this one yesterday. Says she is 21, single mom, and needs help. Replied back to her and waiting to hear from her. Any 411 on her?

    Attachment 159278

    Attachment 159279

    Attachment 159280
    Did you ever hook up with any of them? Coming to V from LA this week in search of LA-style nonpros. It's great that this is getting started in LV.

    I've always been surprised by the lack of nonpro response in Vegas. At least from ads I've placed. Too many pros circling the waters. Any good places to post besides CL / BP?

  14. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondman  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her advertise before, could be a non-pro. Did you Tineye he photo yet. Let me know.
    Tineye doesn't tell you the whole story, but it's easy to check for yourself.

    DJP

  15. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obituary  [View Original Post]
    Diamond,

    The first one is cute! I wouldn't really know as I am pretty new to the area. I got a response from this one yesterday. Says she is 21, single mom, and needs help. Replied back to her and waiting to hear from her. Any 411 on her?

    Attachment 159278

    Attachment 159279

    Attachment 159280
    Never saw her advertise before, could be a non-pro. Did you Tineye he photo yet. Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape