Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,706 to 33,720 of 43526
-
01-29-12 18:34 #9821Regular Member

Posts: 5Lai Lai
Gents,
I just had my first ever AMP experience last night at Lai Lai (after reading all of your comments) , and let me say it was magical. I got Linda (I think? She had a really heavy accent). Began with a pretty relaxing back rub (with a lot of roaming around my ass) , followed by the flip where she immediately began to go to town on me. She was a little hard, but I ended up cumming all over her face in a matter of minutes. Would definitely repeat (in fact, as I was leaving the mamasan introduced me to Julie, who's apparently much younger). Do you know if they're willing to offer more?
-
01-29-12 15:12 #9820Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 53Just Passing Through
Here in Colorado Springs (one of the most conservative cities in the US) , every AMP offers FS on their menus. I'll be in the Boston area on business for an extended period of time and was wondering if a FS encounter is a possibility at any of the AMPs out your way. From reading all of the reviews so far, it doesn't seem so. If you'd prefer not to openly post this info, please PM me.
Thanks
-
01-29-12 10:09 #9819Regular Member

Posts: 10If I remember correctly someone posted previously that CoCo had migrated on to Lex. That's been my "place to visit" due to it's proximity to me, however I've never run into her myself. Just Nancy and Ceecee.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
BTW, Ceecee is still my preferred at the Lexington location for massages. However I've ended up with Nancy a couple times and while her massage was just OK, everything else was very nice. Not the best looking, but very nice body and good attitude.
-
01-29-12 00:15 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for the feedback, guys. Appreciate the double-check.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 12:43 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 135Lai Lai twice
I've been there twice in the last two weeksonly because my first visit was exceptional.
First visit about ten days ago, I saw CoCo. (or the infamous JoJo, which I found out later) was very cute, and very accomadating.
After a so so 20 minute back rub she began a nice tease and as soon as I flipped, the shirt came off followed by the panties around the ankles. Real nice set of tits. Roaming everywhere, a little Russian and a quick HE (been awhile) and a hot towel cleanup. Coco then proceeded to give me about another 20 minute back massage which was much better than the onset.
Standard. 60 plus 50. Well worth it.
Looks-8.
Attitude-8.
Rub-6. 5.
HE-8.
Second time (this past week) I had Julie, she was teasing from the go and gave me an HB followed by hot towel cleanup.
Same MO as CoCo, roaming everywhere shirt off, panties around the knees.
She gave me a nice bodyrub afterwards.
Julie is a little younger, but not as attractive as CoCo. I stop trying to guess their ages (30?)
Standard. 60-40.
Looks-7.
Attitude-6.
Rub-6.
HB-6
-
01-27-12 11:56 #9816Regular Member

Posts: 12Revere AMP
I apologize for the late posting.
A couple of weeks ago I visited the Revere AMP located behind the Squire. I called ahead and they were able to take me right away. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the masseuse but she was one of two working, older late 30s and relatively attractive. The other woman working looked to be in her 20s.
The massage was decent. There was no real tease prior to the flip other than the occasional brush while she was massaging my upper thighs. Started draped but I gave the hint that the drape was not necessary upon the flip. After the flip, she massages my scalp, shoulders, chest, and legs before pointing at junior and asking,"You?" We have a bit of a "You?. No you!" exchange though she wasn't very resistant overall. It was my first time there so I can understand the hesitation. Damage was 55 + 40. Would repeat to see the other clerk who looked to be in her mid 20s.
-
01-27-12 00:55 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 299Mimi
I recently went and Mimi was my provider. She is indeed very cute with a spinner body. Her massage technique was ok. Tease was good and although I asked her to slow down a couple of times, the ending was not bad. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-12 22:33 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 169Chinese Bodywork. North Andover
Read good things about this place on another board. Called at 1:30, made appointment for 2:00. Drove nearly half an hour. When I got there, I was told I would have to wait (or come back) an hour. Neither my schedule nor temperament allowed for that. I guess I won't know if the things I read were really true.
-
01-26-12 19:02 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 662Current line-up
I think CoCo has left. Current line-up is Julie, Mimi, Linda and Lucy. All fairly new. I asked about Coco and Julie told me that she was gone and that Tina was off. I haven't seen Sofia in quite a while. Never there when I drop in.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
I like Tina's massage skills, but when Sophia is focused has the better massage skills than the rest.
Julie and Mini are cute but I haven't tried them as yet.
-
01-26-12 16:05 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 351Difficult to get the girl you call for
The problem is not just with Coco. Many people prefer the older, more mature and more experienced Sophia. Her tease and HE are, IMHO, the best of all the girls here even though she is older and, therefore, hardly the hottest or prettiest. Depends on what you find more important. At any rate, I have tried a few times now to get to see Sophia again. First time, I was baited and switched to Coco. I went along because she is a good provider. Next time, I was baited and switched to Tina. Although she is very good looking, and also does a great job, I was so miffed at being lied to that I walked out. Today I called again for Sophia. Woman on the phone said she was Sophia. At first said she was working today, when I tried to make an appt, she mentioned a couple of new girls and I could not get a straight answer out of her as to whether or not she was actually available, so I said I will try another day and went elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
This is, unfortunately, what happens when a place and / or some of their girls get too well know and too popular. The place wants to get as much business as they can, and will say whatever it takes to get you in, figuring most will stay and take whoever they get. The only way to counter this trend is to walk when they try to bait and switch you.
Bsiness is business and the customer (that's you!) is always right.
-
01-26-12 13:02 #9811Regular Member

Posts: 22Lai Lai
Went about a week ago and got Lucy. Not as attractive as the others but not bad. Her massage was hard (almost to hard). At the flip she motioned to me if I wanted a HJ and I said yes. She then want and got a large amount of oil and slapped it on and proceeded with, very hard and fast, asked to slow down and she seemed taken back by it but she did. After clean up with hot towel got typical head massage. Had 1/2 hour massage for 40 and left 30 for the tip. She cornered me in the room wanting more. She would not let me out of the room. I had to walk around the table the other way and she followed and I made a be-line for the door. Not happy with lucy. Not sure if I will return because I really like Coco and Tina.
If anyone know girls in the area looking to increase their list let me know. Always looking for a close guarantee.
-
01-26-12 12:37 #9810

Posts: 729Lai lai
I went to Lai Lai a couple nights ago. They had some new girls there, I ended up with Linda. Everything was fine, got the full hour, massage and ending was average but nothing special.
-
01-26-12 12:15 #9809Senior Member

Posts: 100Coco at Lai Lai
Gents, a couple of points about Coco:
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
1. She's fairly popular and, therefore, elusive. They'll always tell you on the phone she's available-even if she isn't-figuring most guys coming in have "heard good things about her," but don't know what she looks like. If you want to actually see her, you'll need to hold firm that your appointment is with her. Even then, you'll probably have to wait because she's in with the guy that came in a few minutes before you and asked for her (or didn't, but had lucky timing).
2. She also happens to be one in the same as "Anna" from Red Sun and "JoJo" from Bonan. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that since all the former Malden regulars will now be descending on the "ville."
HE
-
01-26-12 11:57 #9808Senior Member

Posts: 50Here is my finding based on what we are looking (your experience could vary depending on how their day is going) :
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
1. Best Strong Massage: Burlington Fitness. 19 1/2 building. Ask for Niki (please don't expect any favor. She won't even touch).10/10. Ask for an hour and she will give you even more time till she feels the complete bodywork is not done. If you like strong. Then ask her. Next day you will realize its the best.
2. 2nd Best Massage if Niki is not working. Ask for Jenny in Bedford Bodywork. 9/10.
3. Best Tease Ever: Jenny Bedford Bodywork. 10/10.
4. Table Shower: Coco. Burlington Fitness 8/10. But good work on cracks.
5. Finish: Jenny 10/10. Coco 8/10.
You better call ahead to make sure you only ask for what you are looking. All three providers work for same agency / owner.
If you like to bring your own massage oil. Then feel free.
Ads in CG. Therapeutic
-
01-26-12 09:10 #9807Senior Member

Posts: 103Lie Lie
Went back to Somerville this week, was really looking forward to returning after my first visit last month. Having read good reviews on Coco, I called ahead and asked if she would be available, and was told she would.
I arrived as scheduled and was met by a decent looking, slightly older woman who I found out later was Sophia. She led me to a room, took my fee for the hour, and left me to change. Sophia returned in a few minutes, told me Coco would be about 15 minutes late, and that she would perform the massage until Coco arrived.
The massage was pretty weak, but with some good teasing (I'm not accustomed to teasing so early in the massage). Sophia has a cute, flirty personality. There were a couple minor interruptions when her cell phone rang, not sure if it was Coco calling in with her ETA or what.
Eventually another girl came in and took over; I assumed this to be Coco, but found out later it was Julie. Julie is young and pretty with a great body. Her technique was also more teasing than massage. Soon enough, she had me flip over for a great finish that I only wish would have lasted longer. When I inquired about time, I was told I had 5 minutes remaining. Upon returning to my car, however, I realized I had been shortchanged at least 15 minutes.
Though the massage portion of the visit was subpar, I know from my first visit that a good one is available here. I still have no idea what happened to Coco or if she was even there; I will return despite the bait and switch and shorting of time (which may have been a result of the scheduling mixup) , but feel it needs to be mentioned here. For now, I'll give Julie the benefit of the doubt and hope her massage is better when she can do her full routine from start to finish. Damage 60+40.










Reply With Quote




