Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,721 to 33,735 of 43529
-
01-30-12 17:34 #9809Senior Member

Posts: 169Goldfish Spa. Billerica
Visited this place at 884 Boston Road. And had 1 hour massage with Dee, a somewhat attractive 30 something provider. Paid 60 and took the table shower for an additional 10. Table shower and massage were ok, not remarkable or memorable in any way. I was covered with towel before and after flip. Dee readily removed towel while on stomach, but very reluctant to do so after flip. There was no teasing at any point nor were there any extras. Dee did allow some OTC roaming. I left 20 as a tip and saw no reason to ever repeat.
-
01-30-12 17:28 #9808Senior Member

Posts: 223Acton, New Opening Oriental Deep Tissue Bodywork
Decided to try a place in Acton that I saw on backpage.
Here's info from the ad:
===========================================
New Opening Oriental Deep Tissue Bodywork 978-429-6665.
Come Visit Us For a Relaxing Massage. Open 7 Days a Week. 10:30am-10:30pm.
Walk-ins Welcome or Call 978-429-6665, Great Road, Acton, MA 01720.
===========================================
The place is easy to find and there's convenient parking. To get the right door can be confusing. As you're facing the front of the building use the door immediately to the right of the window that has the "Body Work" neon sign. There's no sign on it, but a curtain behind it. Just open the door and walk in.
When I opened the door I woke up the masseuse who was sleeping on the couch. There was only one on duty. I asked her name, and she said something like Ya Ya or Yei Yei. I really don't like it when the masseuse can't speak English well enough to carry on a conversation.
She showed me to a clean warm room with a massage table. The walls did not go all the way to the ceiling. Draping was not required. Her massage was actually pretty good, and she worked out a couple of knots in my shoulders and neck. I got the full hour. However, the foot massage was perfunctory.
Shortly after she started the massage I started hearing a strange noise that's hard to describe. I tried to figure out what it was, but then it developed into a full blown snore. Apparently her boss was sleeping in one of the rooms. It was annoying but the music helped block it out. He eventually woke up and left shortly before the session was over.
After the flip she worked on my chest for a few minutes and then asked if I wanted a HE. I should have said no. Her technique was not very good at all and didn't have the desired results. There was no teasing during the massage, not even occasional accidental touching.
Damages: $60 + $40. If I really needed a reasonably good therapeutic massage and nothing else was available then I'd repeat, but decline the HE.
-
01-29-12 23:48 #9807Senior Member

Posts: 351Try RI
Depending on how long you'll be in the area, you'll have much better luck getting FS in RI. Check out the providence forum and you will see there are a few good places you can try.
Originally Posted by Hard Rain
[View Original Post]
I don't know of any places first hand in MA that offer FS.
RI places all offer table shower which is rare in MA.
Good hunting.
-
01-29-12 18:34 #9806Regular Member

Posts: 5Lai Lai
Gents,
I just had my first ever AMP experience last night at Lai Lai (after reading all of your comments) , and let me say it was magical. I got Linda (I think? She had a really heavy accent). Began with a pretty relaxing back rub (with a lot of roaming around my ass) , followed by the flip where she immediately began to go to town on me. She was a little hard, but I ended up cumming all over her face in a matter of minutes. Would definitely repeat (in fact, as I was leaving the mamasan introduced me to Julie, who's apparently much younger). Do you know if they're willing to offer more?
-
01-29-12 15:12 #9805Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 53Just Passing Through
Here in Colorado Springs (one of the most conservative cities in the US) , every AMP offers FS on their menus. I'll be in the Boston area on business for an extended period of time and was wondering if a FS encounter is a possibility at any of the AMPs out your way. From reading all of the reviews so far, it doesn't seem so. If you'd prefer not to openly post this info, please PM me.
Thanks
-
01-29-12 10:09 #9804Regular Member

Posts: 10If I remember correctly someone posted previously that CoCo had migrated on to Lex. That's been my "place to visit" due to it's proximity to me, however I've never run into her myself. Just Nancy and Ceecee.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
BTW, Ceecee is still my preferred at the Lexington location for massages. However I've ended up with Nancy a couple times and while her massage was just OK, everything else was very nice. Not the best looking, but very nice body and good attitude.
-
01-29-12 00:15 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks for the feedback, guys. Appreciate the double-check.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-12 12:43 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 135Lai Lai twice
I've been there twice in the last two weeksonly because my first visit was exceptional.
First visit about ten days ago, I saw CoCo. (or the infamous JoJo, which I found out later) was very cute, and very accomadating.
After a so so 20 minute back rub she began a nice tease and as soon as I flipped, the shirt came off followed by the panties around the ankles. Real nice set of tits. Roaming everywhere, a little Russian and a quick HE (been awhile) and a hot towel cleanup. Coco then proceeded to give me about another 20 minute back massage which was much better than the onset.
Standard. 60 plus 50. Well worth it.
Looks-8.
Attitude-8.
Rub-6. 5.
HE-8.
Second time (this past week) I had Julie, she was teasing from the go and gave me an HB followed by hot towel cleanup.
Same MO as CoCo, roaming everywhere shirt off, panties around the knees.
She gave me a nice bodyrub afterwards.
Julie is a little younger, but not as attractive as CoCo. I stop trying to guess their ages (30?)
Standard. 60-40.
Looks-7.
Attitude-6.
Rub-6.
HB-6
-
01-27-12 11:56 #9801Regular Member

Posts: 12Revere AMP
I apologize for the late posting.
A couple of weeks ago I visited the Revere AMP located behind the Squire. I called ahead and they were able to take me right away. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the masseuse but she was one of two working, older late 30s and relatively attractive. The other woman working looked to be in her 20s.
The massage was decent. There was no real tease prior to the flip other than the occasional brush while she was massaging my upper thighs. Started draped but I gave the hint that the drape was not necessary upon the flip. After the flip, she massages my scalp, shoulders, chest, and legs before pointing at junior and asking,"You?" We have a bit of a "You?. No you!" exchange though she wasn't very resistant overall. It was my first time there so I can understand the hesitation. Damage was 55 + 40. Would repeat to see the other clerk who looked to be in her mid 20s.
-
01-27-12 00:55 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 299Mimi
I recently went and Mimi was my provider. She is indeed very cute with a spinner body. Her massage technique was ok. Tease was good and although I asked her to slow down a couple of times, the ending was not bad. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-12 22:33 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 169Chinese Bodywork. North Andover
Read good things about this place on another board. Called at 1:30, made appointment for 2:00. Drove nearly half an hour. When I got there, I was told I would have to wait (or come back) an hour. Neither my schedule nor temperament allowed for that. I guess I won't know if the things I read were really true.
-
01-26-12 19:02 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 662Current line-up
I think CoCo has left. Current line-up is Julie, Mimi, Linda and Lucy. All fairly new. I asked about Coco and Julie told me that she was gone and that Tina was off. I haven't seen Sofia in quite a while. Never there when I drop in.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
I like Tina's massage skills, but when Sophia is focused has the better massage skills than the rest.
Julie and Mini are cute but I haven't tried them as yet.
-
01-26-12 16:05 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 351Difficult to get the girl you call for
The problem is not just with Coco. Many people prefer the older, more mature and more experienced Sophia. Her tease and HE are, IMHO, the best of all the girls here even though she is older and, therefore, hardly the hottest or prettiest. Depends on what you find more important. At any rate, I have tried a few times now to get to see Sophia again. First time, I was baited and switched to Coco. I went along because she is a good provider. Next time, I was baited and switched to Tina. Although she is very good looking, and also does a great job, I was so miffed at being lied to that I walked out. Today I called again for Sophia. Woman on the phone said she was Sophia. At first said she was working today, when I tried to make an appt, she mentioned a couple of new girls and I could not get a straight answer out of her as to whether or not she was actually available, so I said I will try another day and went elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
This is, unfortunately, what happens when a place and / or some of their girls get too well know and too popular. The place wants to get as much business as they can, and will say whatever it takes to get you in, figuring most will stay and take whoever they get. The only way to counter this trend is to walk when they try to bait and switch you.
Bsiness is business and the customer (that's you!) is always right.
-
01-26-12 13:02 #9796Regular Member

Posts: 22Lai Lai
Went about a week ago and got Lucy. Not as attractive as the others but not bad. Her massage was hard (almost to hard). At the flip she motioned to me if I wanted a HJ and I said yes. She then want and got a large amount of oil and slapped it on and proceeded with, very hard and fast, asked to slow down and she seemed taken back by it but she did. After clean up with hot towel got typical head massage. Had 1/2 hour massage for 40 and left 30 for the tip. She cornered me in the room wanting more. She would not let me out of the room. I had to walk around the table the other way and she followed and I made a be-line for the door. Not happy with lucy. Not sure if I will return because I really like Coco and Tina.
If anyone know girls in the area looking to increase their list let me know. Always looking for a close guarantee.
-
01-26-12 12:37 #9795

Posts: 729Lai lai
I went to Lai Lai a couple nights ago. They had some new girls there, I ended up with Linda. Everything was fine, got the full hour, massage and ending was average but nothing special.










Reply With Quote





