Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 9059
-
01-27-12 16:25 #1364Regular Member

Posts: 4Penetration. She was clenching or something but it felt like I was going to slip in, which I was a little worried about. The girl was a nice person, just not my type. I ripper well. Interested where the recent poster met latina Claudia. Feel free to pm.
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-12 16:52 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 434I Hear You, but
CL:
I feel you & I've stayed many times when the pics were deceivin, but not straight up fake. A common example is when a chick hides her stomach in the pics & when you see her in person you find out why they didn't want to show it! In those situations, most of the time I stay anyway & try not to focus on the chick's flaw (s).
But the few times when I've responded to complete B&S ads, none of the real females even remotely resembled the ad pics. I'm pretty particular about how a female is built & none of the imposters I've met were close to being my type!
If I ever came across an imposter that's actually to my liking, I would definitely go thru w / it. But from my experience, most of the chicks who use fake pics do so for a reason. They wouldn't get (m) any responses w / their real pics!
Pizzle.
Originally Posted by CourtesanLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-12 14:42 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 121Fake pics are a damper
I hear you Pizzle, fake pics are a real damper, but the way I look at it is as long as the body is tight and they don't look like a drug addict I am game. Thats why I always ask for their weight and measurements when I call them up. Providers usually don't lie about this, but if they do and I show up and its a whale, I mos def get the hell out.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
"Stay thirsty my friends"
CL
-
01-26-12 13:58 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 40Angie varona
LOL angie varona see'mon these chicks are getting lazy in their scams.
Originally Posted by Guava199
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-12 23:33 #1360Regular Member

Posts: 1Just so you know
I've recently begun lurking around this site. I felt compelled to warn you guys about a fake ad.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/6664158
I know this is fake because these pictures were used in the Vegas BP while I was there and actually let the little guy think for me. So with next to zero research, I call and next thing I know a black girl is at my hotel door. I politely turned her away after talking to her 'organizer'. An hour later, a different black girl shows up and I just smile, laugh, shake my head and close the door. Now the third girl that showed up was white (which I was simply on the mood for) , and unbelievably hot. She still wasn't the girl in the pictures, but I didn't care. Unfortunately, a girl like that wanted some serious Benjamin's for date I wanted. I have to admit that even though I just received a tug (and coin was too much) , it was the best fucking tug I ever had.
Anyway, the ad in the URL above is fake.
-
01-25-12 15:55 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 2686There's another girl using the name
I was in touch with Kellie's ex-friend Val for a while; last I heard, Kellie had put on a lot of weight. Too bad, she was perfect when I used to see her.
Originally Posted by L Knit
[View Original Post]
Was also friends with her on my space, until she closed her account. Yes, both from the Stafford area.
For a trip down memory lane, or those who never went:
http://www.123mycodes.com/my-spacepolls/img/4650IMG.jpg
USASG's software won't let me write my space as one word, so remove the dash from the link.
-
01-25-12 13:50 #1358

Posts: 127Ahhh! Kellie Star. Thanks for the reminder BB, got an instant boner just from the thought of her. Used to visit reg. In Tyson's. Saw a post on the other site a while back that she may be coming back. Would be a treat but doubtful. I know she was still in the area around Stafford.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-12 12:31 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 8Not sure why the link isn't working. Here it is again: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tys-22/6954597 Price was $
Originally Posted by Shizzlestick
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 23:55 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 547Probably "ride without penetration" or a body to body rub. I'm curious, too.
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 22:40 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 434Phony Pics
As absurd as that ad is, what really baffles me is that ads w / fake pics actually do yield responses!
I recently went to see a provider & when I got to her room I tried to break the ice by sayin "wow, you actually look as good as you pics". She then asked me if I was the type of guy who leaves when the girl doesn't look like the pics & I said 'fuck yeah"! She explained that when she and / or her friends use phony pics, most guys end up stayin. At the time the 1st thought that came to mind was why a girl as hot as her would use fake pics in the 1st place!
My main thing is that I just don't get how guys decide to stay when they discover that the ad they responded to was a fraud? Since I've always left when it's a different chick, I can't speak from experience, but I assume that you're not going to get top-notch service from a fake pic provider. To me, if she has to lie about what she looks like, then I'm assumin that she's going to play other gms during the encounter.
I'd be interested in hearin a different perspective on this, but to me it defeats the purpose of lookinatnetscort ads if the pics are fake. How else do you know what to expect (in terms of looks) when you arriveatthe incall?
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 22:02 #1354Regular Member

Posts: 23Facepalm
From the tat on the right side of her neck, I think I was holly in italics.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 21:55 #1353Regular Member

Posts: 2Nicole
I'm a longtime reader, but first time poster. Usually I favor AAMPs, but like a gateway drug that led me to more complete fare. So I TOFTT and saw Nicole.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ete-21/6944488
Number: 720 474 3494.
First off pics are accurate! Very cute girl. Thin waist and a nice round rear! Very friendly too. After the preliminaries, went straight to doggy and did that until I popped. Only did the HH and probably stayed 15-20 min max. Not sure if there was something more comprehensive (like the typical alphabet soup) available but I was short on time so it worked for me today. Plus loved the view! Not really a GFE and not sure what is available for the full H. Rates seem to be the standard fare.
She said she visits the area frequently but will be gone for this weekend.
-
01-24-12 21:49 #1352Regular Member

Posts: 2Nicole
I'm a longtime reader, but first time poster. Usually I favor AAMPs, but like a gateway drug that led me to more complete fare. So I TOFTT and saw Nicole.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ete-21/6944488
Number: 720 474 3494.
First off pics are accurate! Very cute girl. Thin waist and a nice round rear! Very friendly too. After the preliminaries, went straight to doggy and did that until I popped. Only did the HH and probably stayed 15-20 min max. Not sure if there was something more comprehensive (like the typical alphabet soup) available but I was short on time so it worked for me today. Plus loved the view! Not really a GFE and not sure what is available for the full H. Rates seem to be the standard fare.
She said she visits the area frequently but will be gone for this weekend.
-
01-24-12 20:13 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 2686Repeat with my favorite PR
Gya gave an ACG worthy of Debra Winger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...jQNnIcdQ#t=74s
TripleB was in Kellie Starr territory (for those who remember her).
-
01-24-12 17:50 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 201571-241-2678 has fake pics
Call me a romantic, but for some reason, I am more offended when the pics are fake and the add _swears_ they are real. If your add is going to light up on TinEye, at least be coy about it.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-dy-25/6948749
Hi guys.
Do you want to experience a relaxing time? Don't hesitate and call me. Come and I will warm you up with the touch of my hands. Enjoy a lovely time completely unrushed. Call me! I will be waiting to hear from you. 571-241-2678. My pics are 100% real. Come and prove it yourself. This is not an offer for solicitation!
Poster's age: 25.
• Location: Northern Virginia, SPRINGFIELD.
• Post ID: 6948749 nova.



















