Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1349

    Pen pals

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Lebo  [View Original Post]
    While her accent is a turn off, she made it worth my while. CBJ, prostate massage, ride without pen, and pre and post shower. She mentioned that there is another latin girl who works those apts that is more FOB.
    OK, I'll bite. What is "ride without pen"?

  2. #1348

    Experince in NOVA since few days

    It's been few days since I am back to NOVA after longtime. During my stay this what I had experienced so far, called a latin provider from FC area. It was regular 2 call system but she didn't answ her ph. The time went there. Thus tried another same sort of no. And had 2 cups for $.2. Second time called another latin provider working in AN are and she agreed upon for 2 for $. Well both the encounters were alright YMMV. But then the one that I want to put here specifically is, went and saw redhead working of FX it was a quickie for $ very mechanical. Utter waste of time and roses.

    Stay safe

  3. #1347

    My First Review

    So, I went to see Claudia: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...te-22/6948515. The pictures match the actual person. I have included a picture of her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	162429

    She was pretty amazing and offered BBBJ. 69, missionary, and doggie. She is also a good kisser. She was friendly to talk to and never rush me. I would repeat again.

  4. #1346

    Dfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    A quick Google search of the phone number brings up ads with multiple names and photos, including some known fake pix.

    So, is she Holly, Vanna or Riley?

    If a search doesn't bring up reviews, or at least ads with consistent names and photos, you're going in blind and almost certain to waste time and money.
    Fairly sure the italic tat on the right side of her neck read Holly. Impatient and blind, not very frosty of me.

  5. #1345

    "She" would be Sheena

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingNinja  [View Original Post]
    New to the site. Info here is relevant and current, hope I can provide quality info.

    I have seen her in the past, twice actually, once out and the other incall. Have not seen her in the scort section of BP for a while but found her in the body rub adds. Good fun. Not sure what is her menu these days.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...tes-25/6811328

    Stay Frosty.
    Great that you're posting info, but if you don't put a name in the post, once the BP ad expires, no one will know who it's about. Names, numbers and other info help members search ads in the future.

  6. #1344

    Ninja, You're Not Doing Your Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingNinja  [View Original Post]
    DFE, lots of rules, no wandering at all. Not worth the $ for FS. Made me wait for ever because she said that her girl was busy in the room. Not the girl in the pictures, some white tatted up chick is what appeared. I didn't see the friend she mentioned.

    406-633-5365.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ing-22/6412246

    4066335365.

    Stay Frosty.
    A quick Google search of the phone number brings up ads with multiple names and photos, including some known fake pix.

    So, is she Holly, Vanna or Riley?

    If a search doesn't bring up reviews, or at least ads with consistent names and photos, you're going in blind and almost certain to waste time and money.

  7. #1343

    Super Weak

    DFE, lots of rules, no wandering at all. Not worth the $ for FS. Made me wait for ever because she said that her girl was busy in the room. Not the girl in the pictures, some white tatted up chick is what appeared. I didn't see the friend she mentioned.

    406-633-5365.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ing-22/6412246

    4066335365.

    Stay Frosty.

  8. #1342
    While her accent is a turn off, she made it worth my while. CBJ, prostate massage, ride without pen, and pre and post shower. She mentioned that there is another latin girl who works those apts that is more FOB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyman12  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I checked out that provider as well. Not worth the $.20 for the hour. Lousy massage by heavy set latina with ny accent. She had me out the door in 35 minutes. Would not repeat.

    G-man

  9. #1341

    Oh there she is.

    New to the site. Info here is relevant and current, hope I can provide quality info.

    I have seen her in the past, twice actually, once out and the other incall. Have not seen her in the scort section of BP for a while but found her in the body rub adds. Good fun. Not sure what is her menu these days.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...tes-25/6811328

    Stay Frosty.

  10. #1340

    And look what I stumbled onto just now

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobman  [View Original Post]
    Man, back in the day when I fucked her, she was right out of high school, so didn't cost me anything, I met her at some party. Fucked her for about 2 or 3 months until she got really needy. Her ad sounds like she's trying to get back on the um "right path". I would approach it more like you're interested in her and I'm pretty sure if you're smooth, she'll give it up for free, at least BJs on the first "date".

    Anyway, good luck to anyone who wants to try it.
    I was checking out the history of a regular member who was being criticized for asking for too much info, and found one of his old posts where he talked about getting a free BBBJCIM from Laurie.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post899246

    Scroll down a few posts to see your comment, then her pic in the next post.

  11. #1339

    For a while I did

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Do you still keep in contact with Kourtney? Last time I saw her was when she was having phone issues and only accepted texts. Great service.

    Funny thing: How would you let your roommate, new to the job, out perform you? Did nobody see the Rex Grossman situation play out this year?
    I did for some time back in the summer last I saw her was like July 9, and she contacted me in October saying she was in norfolt, too much of a drive for me so skipped. Last I heard she still in the west coast

  12. #1338

    Beaten to the punch on Brittany! + UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    At 60 for an unrushed visit, the price is right. No alphabet soup, just the basics, but she's friendly, genuine, and accommodating She's been losing weight and is a little self-conscious about her appearance. If you like them soft and a little plump, with silky skin, she's right up your alley. Recommend, and will repeat.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515

    240-640-8681
    Saw Brittany tonight and as BB said, she is a very nice young lady offering basic safe services. Starts with a pillow at your feet and then moves onto you doing more of the work. At. 60, it is totally worth it. Probably not the next Eva, but I enjoyed my time with her and would also repeat. Bad news is that she said she plans to head home to MD tomorrow, you may want to hurry up tonight or perhaps catch her tomorrow before she leaves!

    UPDATE: She told me that she was going legit and won't be working anymore, so this is it gentlemen. Speak up now or forever hold your peace.

    P.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515

  13. #1337

    Just keeping the info on top

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Did I get that right?

    I posted about Tristen, Holly and the other connected fakes back in September. The link you posted now goes to an ad for Holly.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...en#post1275884

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1291142
    I know you posted the numbers and names but I thought I would refresh everyone's memory and put her back up on top.

  14. #1336

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Did I get that right?

    I posted about Tristen, Holly and the other connected fakes back in September. The link you posted now goes to an ad for Holly.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...en#post1275884

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1291142
    Yes exactly, this is the same one I posted about as well. Dead Fish Experience! The link I posted had Tristen's name on it.

  15. #1335

    DFE? Dead Fish Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder to my fellow mongers that this one is a DFE. If you are looking for a hot time she is not it. She barely participates and "is not into dirty talk". She is also NOT the girl in the pics!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-21/6864564
    Did I get that right?

    I posted about Tristen, Holly and the other connected fakes back in September. The link you posted now goes to an ad for Holly.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...en#post1275884

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1291142

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape