Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9059
-
01-24-12 17:44 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 201Pen pals
OK, I'll bite. What is "ride without pen"?
Originally Posted by Craig Lebo
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-12 16:44 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 86Experince in NOVA since few days
It's been few days since I am back to NOVA after longtime. During my stay this what I had experienced so far, called a latin provider from FC area. It was regular 2 call system but she didn't answ her ph. The time went there. Thus tried another same sort of no. And had 2 cups for $.2. Second time called another latin provider working in AN are and she agreed upon for 2 for $. Well both the encounters were alright YMMV. But then the one that I want to put here specifically is, went and saw redhead working of FX it was a quickie for $ very mechanical. Utter waste of time and roses.
Stay safe
-
01-24-12 15:29 #1347Regular Member

Posts: 8My First Review
So, I went to see Claudia: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...te-22/6948515. The pictures match the actual person. I have included a picture of her.
She was pretty amazing and offered BBBJ. 69, missionary, and doggie. She is also a good kisser. She was friendly to talk to and never rush me. I would repeat again.
-
01-24-12 13:35 #1346Regular Member

Posts: 23Dfe
Fairly sure the italic tat on the right side of her neck read Holly. Impatient and blind, not very frosty of me.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-12 19:21 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 2686"She" would be Sheena
Great that you're posting info, but if you don't put a name in the post, once the BP ad expires, no one will know who it's about. Names, numbers and other info help members search ads in the future.
Originally Posted by WanderingNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-12 19:19 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 2686Ninja, You're Not Doing Your Homework
A quick Google search of the phone number brings up ads with multiple names and photos, including some known fake pix.
Originally Posted by WanderingNinja
[View Original Post]
So, is she Holly, Vanna or Riley?
If a search doesn't bring up reviews, or at least ads with consistent names and photos, you're going in blind and almost certain to waste time and money.
-
01-22-12 22:42 #1343Regular Member

Posts: 23Super Weak
DFE, lots of rules, no wandering at all. Not worth the $ for FS. Made me wait for ever because she said that her girl was busy in the room. Not the girl in the pictures, some white tatted up chick is what appeared. I didn't see the friend she mentioned.
406-633-5365.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ing-22/6412246
4066335365.
Stay Frosty.
-
01-22-12 12:18 #1342Regular Member

Posts: 4While her accent is a turn off, she made it worth my while. CBJ, prostate massage, ride without pen, and pre and post shower. She mentioned that there is another latin girl who works those apts that is more FOB.
Originally Posted by Galaxyman12
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-12 22:37 #1341Regular Member

Posts: 23Oh there she is.
New to the site. Info here is relevant and current, hope I can provide quality info.
I have seen her in the past, twice actually, once out and the other incall. Have not seen her in the scort section of BP for a while but found her in the body rub adds. Good fun. Not sure what is her menu these days.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...tes-25/6811328
Stay Frosty.
-
01-19-12 17:50 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 2686And look what I stumbled onto just now
I was checking out the history of a regular member who was being criticized for asking for too much info, and found one of his old posts where he talked about getting a free BBBJCIM from Laurie.
Originally Posted by Bob Bobman
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post899246
Scroll down a few posts to see your comment, then her pic in the next post.
-
01-18-12 23:23 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 40For a while I did
I did for some time back in the summer last I saw her was like July 9, and she contacted me in October saying she was in norfolt, too much of a drive for me so skipped. Last I heard she still in the west coast
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 22:51 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 152Beaten to the punch on Brittany! + UPDATE
Saw Brittany tonight and as BB said, she is a very nice young lady offering basic safe services. Starts with a pillow at your feet and then moves onto you doing more of the work. At. 60, it is totally worth it. Probably not the next Eva, but I enjoyed my time with her and would also repeat. Bad news is that she said she plans to head home to MD tomorrow, you may want to hurry up tonight or perhaps catch her tomorrow before she leaves!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
UPDATE: She told me that she was going legit and won't be working anymore, so this is it gentlemen. Speak up now or forever hold your peace.
P.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515
-
01-18-12 21:40 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 121Just keeping the info on top
I know you posted the numbers and names but I thought I would refresh everyone's memory and put her back up on top.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 21:34 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 121Exactly
Yes exactly, this is the same one I posted about as well. Dead Fish Experience! The link I posted had Tristen's name on it.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 19:44 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 2686DFE? Dead Fish Experience?
Did I get that right?
Originally Posted by Warlock01
[View Original Post]
I posted about Tristen, Holly and the other connected fakes back in September. The link you posted now goes to an ad for Holly.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...en#post1275884
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1291142
















