Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 805 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    She is rough but very accommodating
    Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass on this one.

  2. #823

    Jamie is Chella's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    After reading Jimmy 62s report about his first SW pick up I was motivated to go for a cruise this afternoon. I spotted a blonde on Greenfield who looked pretty rough from a distance. That's not a good sign as they usually look good to me until I get up close. Since I did not expect much action, it was around 1:30 pm, I decided to go around the block to get a closer look.

    Wouldn't you know she gets to the corner just as I am pulling up. She looked even rougher up close, so there is no way I was going to pick her up. I rolled down the window, which I would never do if I was going to make a pick up and I asked her name. Of course she came over to get in and I said no I don't have time, but I wanted to know who she was. She opened her mouth and I saw mostly rot with very little tooth and she said her name is Jamie. I don't know if that's Chella's friend Jamie who SoccerFan wrote about, but I believe I may have nightmares tonight.

    I saw one more possible BSW on Greenfield, but leo was behind me, so I was not about to turn around and investigate. National and Greenfield were dead, no other prospects.
    Jamie is Chella'S FRIEND and she does live up in the area that was said. She is rough but very accommodating

  3. #822

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "Chella has been lookng rough. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she had cleaned up pretty well. Got her number but now it's disconnected. Haven't seen her since. She has a friend Jamie that is very nice. Has a place in Saukville for drop bys or she is on GRF."
    After reading Jimmy 62s report about his first SW pick up I was motivated to go for a cruise this afternoon. I spotted a blonde on Greenfield who looked pretty rough from a distance. That's not a good sign as they usually look good to me until I get up close. Since I did not expect much action, it was around 1:30 pm, I decided to go around the block to get a closer look.

    Wouldn't you know she gets to the corner just as I am pulling up. She looked even rougher up close, so there is no way I was going to pick her up. I rolled down the window, which I would never do if I was going to make a pick up and I asked her name. Of course she came over to get in and I said no I don't have time, but I wanted to know who she was. She opened her mouth and I saw mostly rot with very little tooth and she said her name is Jamie. I don't know if that's Chella's friend Jamie who SoccerFan wrote about, but I believe I may have nightmares tonight.

    I saw one more possible BSW on Greenfield, but leo was behind me, so I was not about to turn around and investigate. National and Greenfield were dead, no other prospects.

  4. #821

    The hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by King Flipper  [View Original Post]
    Congrats dude, welcome to the club. It is an interesting and thrilling experience, I still think the hunt is more fun moat of the time than the actual service.

    Happy Hunting.

    Flip.
    Now that you say it I agree the hunt is much more exciting than the servece. I wasn't sure about trying as I don't like to be in a hurry. I definately found this encounter thrilling but realized the hunt was the thrill when I read your post.

  5. #820

    Congrats

    Congrats dude, welcome to the club. It is an interesting and thrilling experience, I still think the hunt is more fun moat of the time than the actual service.

    Happy Hunting.

    Flip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy62  [View Original Post]
    Well I had some time to kill and have been studying the rules and your comments and felt ready to give it a try. Traveled the south loop around 11 and not much happening. Saw two what I thought were BSWs. They were strolling up GF. I spun around and took a second look and there was a bigger one and a smaller good looking one with several piercings in her face. Saw them go into the BP so I waited for them to leave and drove by slow made eye contact and the small one gave me a nod and smile. Down the side street and she didn't come so slowly went by and parked on a side street in sight of her. No joy. Must have been wrong. Headed to the north loop and just got on lisbon and a tall average build BSW gives me the look. Went down a few and came back for another look when I turned down the side street she almost lost her arm going for the door handle before I could stop. Wants 40 and said she would catch. I said too much then she started about having to buy pampers and shit and she must have seen my eye glaze over as I pulled to the curb and she said 30. Countered with 20 and she said your a cheep ass and started sucking. Not bad head but didn't catch then bitched cause she used her last tissue. Catch it in your mouth and you won't have to worry about the tissue. I think she said her name was Maryanne or something like that. Dropped her at the corner store and saw a young BSW with purple hair get scooped up. Wish I would have seen her first or maybe I should have been more patient but after my experiance on GF figured better get while I have a chance.

    Interesting experiance and think I'll try it again.

  6. #819

    First SW adventure

    Well I had some time to kill and have been studying the rules and your comments and felt ready to give it a try. Traveled the south loop around 11 and not much happening. Saw two what I thought were BSWs. They were strolling up GF. I spun around and took a second look and there was a bigger one and a smaller good looking one with several piercings in her face. Saw them go into the BP so I waited for them to leave and drove by slow made eye contact and the small one gave me a nod and smile. Down the side street and she didn't come so slowly went by and parked on a side street in sight of her. No joy. Must have been wrong. Headed to the north loop and just got on lisbon and a tall average build BSW gives me the look. Went down a few and came back for another look when I turned down the side street she almost lost her arm going for the door handle before I could stop. Wants 40 and said she would catch. I said too much then she started about having to buy pampers and shit and she must have seen my eye glaze over as I pulled to the curb and she said 30. Countered with 20 and she said your a cheep ass and started sucking. Not bad head but didn't catch then bitched cause she used her last tissue. Catch it in your mouth and you won't have to worry about the tissue. I think she said her name was Maryanne or something like that. Dropped her at the corner store and saw a young BSW with purple hair get scooped up. Wish I would have seen her first or maybe I should have been more patient but after my experiance on GF figured better get while I have a chance.

    Interesting experiance and think I'll try it again.

  7. #818
    "Chella has been lookng rough. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she had cleaned up pretty well. Got her number but now it's disconnected. Haven't seen her since. She has a friend Jamie that is very nice. Has a place in Saukville for drop bys or she is on GRF."

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    I had Chella in my car today around 20th and GF. Chella looks kinda sexy. From a distance! Once I saw her up close again, I started to freak out! I can't believe how messed up her face is from meth! Her teeth are all burned out and she has bloody holes in her nose and cheeks. I actually felt bad for her so I paid her $20 to get out. I just made up some excuse about being on the clock and got her number for some other time. I was hoping maybe her face healed. It didn't! It is a helluva lot worse in daylight. Man I really hope that girl gets the help she needs.

    This game isn't for me.

  8. #817

    Lincoln Ladies

    "Corinna got locked up last week. I haven't seen Liz or Lisa on Windlake for a few weeks now. I have no idea who jackie is."

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time around 11 this morning and tooks a drive on Lisbon. To my surprise, there was an attractive WSW around 28 & Lisbon. When I picked her up I asked her what the hell she was doing in that neighborhood. She called herself Keri, and lived with her boyfriend on the south side. Claimed she had a BSW friend who lived around Lisbon so that was why she worked there. She said she did work the southside occasionally. Then she tells me that last night, she was out on Lisbon and an AA guy punched her and actually knocked her out cold. When she came to, the puncher was gone and a good samaritan was helping her to her feet. She must be crazy to work Lisbon.

    Anyway, we parked in a quiet spot and she proceeded with the longest, best BBBJ that I have ever experienced. This girl should have a PHd in BJ because she was phenomenal. Needless to say she got a tip and we exchanged numbers. Hope her number works. Definitely want to see her again.

    I've read posts from others talking about a very good provider named Keri working the southside so I wondered if this was the same girl. I asked her about some regulars from Lincoln (Corina, Liz, Jackie, Lisa) but she didn't know any of them so I suspect that she is a different Keri. She is about 5'5".125 lbs, long, straight, blonde / brown hair. She had a great attitude. I just wish she would move south for her own good.

  9. #816

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    That is Veronica. I'd recognize those tats anywhere.

    Bones out
    The BP page for veronica was removed way before I can take the number down can someone send me her number please.

  10. #815

    Veronica

    That is Veronica. I'd recognize those tats anywhere.

    Bones out

  11. #814

    Good Eye

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirrex  [View Original Post]
    It is the same girl. Good eye Sirrex. Is that crown tattoo a gang sign? Latin Kings.Like property of.Maybe?

  12. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Well after so many requests here are the pics enjoy,
    Looks like Veronica from BP.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...als-21/5051270

  13. #812

    Heather

    Fellas. Watch for Heather, a blond cutie I've picked up twice now on 35th, once near Vliet & once near Lisbon. She's friendly, hot & gives a great oral performance. I love gals who keep going till the job is done. If I had to do that my jaw would ache like crazy. But I bet she's had plenty of jaw exercise. She still has no phone.

    Craven More-jaw-bone-exercisers

  14. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Well after so many requests here are the pics enjoy,
    I don't balme you for going there every week, I would hit that every week too! She ever wants you to share her digits I would be a regular for her, and her friend too. I like the girl on girl stuff. Thanks for letting us peek into your good fortune.

  15. #810

    Lesbians

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    You get lucky this time. The next time you get robbed or worse. Never let pussy cloud your judgement. Now post the pics so we can at least look at the ass.
    Well after so many requests here are the pics enjoy,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babie 1.jpg‎   Babie 2.jpg‎   Babie.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape