Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyman555  [View Original Post]
    good massge no raping, light teasing, but nothing else,
    Where do you usually go to get raped? (LOL)

  2. #9754

    Harrison 2B

    I visited this spot about a week ago and a horrible experience. I should have left when I saw the girl who was to service me. However I didn't; the little head was thinking over the big head. The room was clean and fairly warm. Warning the walls in the room go anout 3/4 of the way up with the top half exposed to the rest of the shop. Anyway the girl was like a 2 with very bad breath. The massage was about a 5. With her spending a majority of the time on the shoulders and upper back. I went with the half hour (glad I did). There was no tease before the flip. Once flipped she only allows OTC top half roaming. Everytime I reached for the bottom half she would back off and "no not here""shhhh quiet". After several failed attempts "shhhhh you quiet" I asked to the A size cans and she shot back "shhhhh no not here" I mean come on! All this is going on while she pumping. I stopped her as junior was quickly losing steam; got up and got dressed (yes without cleanup of excess oil) and was half way out the door when she had a nerve to ask for a tip. When I refused she went and got the house ma. I explained the bad service and kept it moving. I will never repeat. Damage 40 + 0 tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangano  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd check out 2B rather than Diva this time. Two nice ladies, maybe 40s-50s, but only 3 or 4 in looks, were working but I thought I'd give it a go since I was already inside the place. I didn't catch her name but it was the same thing twice (Shing Shing perhaps?). Massage was about a 7. Teasing before the flip, then a decent but slightly mechanical finish, with only UTC roaming. I don't think I'd repeat with her or the other based on looks but there was a third one there on my way out who was slightly better looking (maybe a 6). Quite thin, maybe late 30s early 40s, with a surprisingly deep voice (I know what you're thinking but did seem like a real she). Anyone have experience with that one?

  3. #9753

    Typo, the post should have said draping,

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    "Good massage, no raping" . I'm guessing that was a typo. Or a fantasy maybe?
    Maybe it was wishful thinking! Sorry for the typo

  4. #9752

    L & G Massage in Hanover, MA

    Went there yesterday and got pretty much what I expected. Decent therapeutic massage with limited teasing but alas, no HE. There were 2 asian girls working named Amy (who knew me from the past when I visited Quincy) and Coco, or at least that's what I thought she said. She was about 5'5" and a bit chubby but a cute face. Amy wasn't great in the looks department, but very friendly and talkative. I opted for a half hour to get familiar with how she 'operates' and overall, not bad. Damage was 30 for the half, and I tipped her 20, with hopes that she'll maybe come around with my next visit. Total was 50. Have a great day everyone, and Go Pats!

  5. #9751
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    "Good massage, no raping" . I'm guessing that was a typo. Or a fantasy maybe?
    My guess is no draping, I hope.

  6. #9750

    Typo or expectation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyman555  [View Original Post]
    Went here about 3 weeks ago. Drew Annie (I think) , good massge no raping, light teasing, but nothing else, she does not do that, no roaming at all, no HE, cute gal, good massage, She said try other girl LuLu next time if you want more, Parking tough on the street but park behind in the shopping center parking lot and walk up the back driveway, manager is Myra I think, not sure if she massages, happy hunting
    "Good massage, no raping" . I'm guessing that was a typo. Or a fantasy maybe?

  7. #9749

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Went today for first visit. Provider was good looking and almost C cups. Was looking fwd for happy ending. No drape, good sign. But door slightly open. Bad sign. In the end pointed for HE, got the headshake not even DIY. So I guess it's YMMV. While I was there another monger came in and went w / other provider and when I left another was waiting on couch. We avoided eye contact.

    50 house fee, massage was decent. Blue ball ending.

    So I guess some people are leaving happy, just not me tonite.
    Sorry to hear that.

    The door was definitely NOT kept open when I visited.

    Is it possible they found out they were reviewed here (or elsewhere) and got overly cautious about LE? There was nothing incriminating (in my review, at least) , so that would be a bit of an overreaction, IMHO.

  8. #9748

    Harrison 2B

    Thought I'd check out 2B rather than Diva this time. Two nice ladies, maybe 40s-50s, but only 3 or 4 in looks, were working but I thought I'd give it a go since I was already inside the place. I didn't catch her name but it was the same thing twice (Shing Shing perhaps?). Massage was about a 7. Teasing before the flip, then a decent but slightly mechanical finish, with only UTC roaming. I don't think I'd repeat with her or the other based on looks but there was a third one there on my way out who was slightly better looking (maybe a 6). Quite thin, maybe late 30s early 40s, with a surprisingly deep voice (I know what you're thinking but did seem like a real she). Anyone have experience with that one?

  9. #9747

    Jenny in Bedford

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevez39  [View Original Post]
    If Jenny is not there don't bother. She is soo good!
    Jenny is in Bedford at Great Road. You must of went to new place on Shawsheen Ave up the street.

    New. New. New.

    Welcome to relax at my studio.

    This is Amazing Asian Bodywork.

    If you wish to experience the comfortable, relaxation, and enjoyment of bodywork, you have made the right choice.

    I have a nice, clean and comfortable treatment room.

    Plenty of parking.

    30 mins $50. 00.

    60 mins $70. 00.

    90 mims $110. 00.

    Open daily 10:00-9:00.

    By appointment only.

    Please call at 781-535-9218.

    Location:200 Great Road, Suite 213, Bedfod.

    95 south take exit 31B route 225

  10. #9746

    Bedford AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevez39  [View Original Post]
    If Jenny is not there don't bother. She is soo good!
    Not sure about this but you have confused AMP's. Jenny is at 200 Great Road. Lindsay is at 5 Shawsheen. There are 2 places in very close proximity in Bedford.

  11. #9745

    Bedford Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballDude  [View Original Post]
    After reading reviews here decided to check it out. Easy to find and not far from 95. Called in advance hoping for Jenny but got Lindsay instead. The spa and rooms are nice and private.

    Massage was a bit weak, tease okay on the flip I thought she was going to break me off. Although I paid for an hour I was in an out in 45 minutes. I will try this place again only to try another provider.
    If Jenny is not there don't bother. She is soo good!

  12. #9744

    Amp

    Went today for first visit. Provider was good looking and almost C cups. Was looking fwd for happy ending. No drape, good sign. But door slightly open. Bad sign. In the end pointed for HE, got the headshake not even DIY. So I guess it's YMMV. While I was there another monger came in and went w / other provider and when I left another was waiting on couch. We avoided eye contact.

    50 house fee, massage was decent. Blue ball ending.

    So I guess some people are leaving happy, just not me tonite.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to tell you, except that the two girls working when I visited were both good looking and I can't imagine anyone on this board leaving due to their appearances. I don't think either was the mamasan, or perhaps they turned over staff since you went. If you check my previous reviews, you'll see I'm not afraid to call places out if the girl I get is old or unattractive. (Besides that, who cares if the mamasan is unnattractive? Mamasan doesn't typically give massage, anyway)

    She did bring me water at the end, but it was in a cup the size of a shot glass; no mini bottle. But I'm ok with such cost cutting measures if they can continue to provide an hour for $50 (thought I'm not sure how long that will last).

  13. #9743

    Angel Massage Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Angel is definitely worth checking out. I wouldn't hesitate to book an appt. With her. She's my first choice in the Boston area.

    The last time I saw her was at the beginning of December. She made no mention of leaving the business, which wouldn't make much sense considering the business is only her. I suspect that she's probably unavailable now through the Chinese New Year. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her booking appts again by the end of January / beginning of February.

    If anyone else has any info on her that's more recent than the first week of December, please let me know. Thanks!
    ID you call her the message says she is on vacation until Jan 18th I think.

    Happy Hunting

  14. #9742

    Bedford (MA) AMP

    After reading reviews here decided to check it out. Easy to find and not far from 95. Called in advance hoping for Jenny but got Lindsay instead. The spa and rooms are nice and private.

    Massage was a bit weak, tease okay on the flip I thought she was going to break me off. Although I paid for an hour I was in an out in 45 minutes. I will try this place again only to try another provider.

  15. #9741
    Quote Originally Posted by JO322  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here recently?

    I heard angel was there, but she is leaving soon?

    Is it still worth checking out?
    Angel is definitely worth checking out. I wouldn't hesitate to book an appt. With her. She's my first choice in the Boston area.

    The last time I saw her was at the beginning of December. She made no mention of leaving the business, which wouldn't make much sense considering the business is only her. I suspect that she's probably unavailable now through the Chinese New Year. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her booking appts again by the end of January / beginning of February.

    If anyone else has any info on her that's more recent than the first week of December, please let me know. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape