Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,751 to 33,765 of 43506
-
01-18-12 21:06 #9756Senior Member

Posts: 1253Angel
Her ad is on CL today.
Originally Posted by Candyman555
[View Original Post]
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2806122535.html
==== AAA SPA ==== (Quincy, MA)
-
Date: 2012-01-18, 1:14PM EST.
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads? ]
-
Licensed and Experienced Massage Therapist, $60 per hour
Location: 23A Beale St. Quincy, MA 02170. (Near CVS)
Work Hour: 10 AM. 7 PM (7 days a week)
Walk 2 min to Wollaston " T ".2 hour Free Parking (Near CVS) ,
Nice place and clean private rooms.
Please Call Angel at 857-615-6892, By Appointment, Thanks!
•Location: Quincy, MA
-
01-18-12 18:44 #9755Senior Member

Posts: 1253Where do you usually go to get raped? (LOL)
Originally Posted by Candyman555
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 18:42 #9754Senior Member

Posts: 133Harrison 2B
I visited this spot about a week ago and a horrible experience. I should have left when I saw the girl who was to service me. However I didn't; the little head was thinking over the big head. The room was clean and fairly warm. Warning the walls in the room go anout 3/4 of the way up with the top half exposed to the rest of the shop. Anyway the girl was like a 2 with very bad breath. The massage was about a 5. With her spending a majority of the time on the shoulders and upper back. I went with the half hour (glad I did). There was no tease before the flip. Once flipped she only allows OTC top half roaming. Everytime I reached for the bottom half she would back off and "no not here""shhhh quiet". After several failed attempts "shhhhh you quiet" I asked to the A size cans and she shot back "shhhhh no not here" I mean come on! All this is going on while she pumping. I stopped her as junior was quickly losing steam; got up and got dressed (yes without cleanup of excess oil) and was half way out the door when she had a nerve to ask for a tip. When I refused she went and got the house ma. I explained the bad service and kept it moving. I will never repeat. Damage 40 + 0 tip.
Originally Posted by Mangano
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 13:28 #9753Senior Member

Posts: 111Typo, the post should have said draping,
Maybe it was wishful thinking! Sorry for the typo
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 13:15 #9752Senior Member

Posts: 276L & G Massage in Hanover, MA
Went there yesterday and got pretty much what I expected. Decent therapeutic massage with limited teasing but alas, no HE. There were 2 asian girls working named Amy (who knew me from the past when I visited Quincy) and Coco, or at least that's what I thought she said. She was about 5'5" and a bit chubby but a cute face. Amy wasn't great in the looks department, but very friendly and talkative. I opted for a half hour to get familiar with how she 'operates' and overall, not bad. Damage was 30 for the half, and I tipped her 20, with hopes that she'll maybe come around with my next visit. Total was 50. Have a great day everyone, and Go Pats!
-
01-18-12 13:01 #9751Banned Member

Posts: 1701My guess is no draping, I hope.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 12:55 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 1856Typo or expectation?
"Good massage, no raping" . I'm guessing that was a typo. Or a fantasy maybe?
Originally Posted by Candyman555
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 11:45 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 103Sunflower
Sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
The door was definitely NOT kept open when I visited.
Is it possible they found out they were reviewed here (or elsewhere) and got overly cautious about LE? There was nothing incriminating (in my review, at least) , so that would be a bit of an overreaction, IMHO.
-
01-18-12 09:34 #9748Regular Member

Posts: 11Harrison 2B
Thought I'd check out 2B rather than Diva this time. Two nice ladies, maybe 40s-50s, but only 3 or 4 in looks, were working but I thought I'd give it a go since I was already inside the place. I didn't catch her name but it was the same thing twice (Shing Shing perhaps?). Massage was about a 7. Teasing before the flip, then a decent but slightly mechanical finish, with only UTC roaming. I don't think I'd repeat with her or the other based on looks but there was a third one there on my way out who was slightly better looking (maybe a 6). Quite thin, maybe late 30s early 40s, with a surprisingly deep voice (I know what you're thinking but did seem like a real she). Anyone have experience with that one?
-
01-18-12 08:51 #9747Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny in Bedford
Jenny is in Bedford at Great Road. You must of went to new place on Shawsheen Ave up the street.
Originally Posted by Stevez39
[View Original Post]
New. New. New.
Welcome to relax at my studio.
This is Amazing Asian Bodywork.
If you wish to experience the comfortable, relaxation, and enjoyment of bodywork, you have made the right choice.
I have a nice, clean and comfortable treatment room.
Plenty of parking.
30 mins $50. 00.
60 mins $70. 00.
90 mims $110. 00.
Open daily 10:00-9:00.
By appointment only.
Please call at 781-535-9218.
Location:200 Great Road, Suite 213, Bedfod.
95 south take exit 31B route 225
-
01-18-12 06:58 #9746Senior Member

Posts: 169Bedford AMP's
Not sure about this but you have confused AMP's. Jenny is at 200 Great Road. Lindsay is at 5 Shawsheen. There are 2 places in very close proximity in Bedford.
Originally Posted by Stevez39
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 03:37 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 54Bedford Bodyworks
If Jenny is not there don't bother. She is soo good!
Originally Posted by BaseballDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 23:22 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 537Amp
Went today for first visit. Provider was good looking and almost C cups. Was looking fwd for happy ending. No drape, good sign. But door slightly open. Bad sign. In the end pointed for HE, got the headshake not even DIY. So I guess it's YMMV. While I was there another monger came in and went w / other provider and when I left another was waiting on couch. We avoided eye contact.
50 house fee, massage was decent. Blue ball ending.
So I guess some people are leaving happy, just not me tonite.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-12 17:53 #9743Senior Member

Posts: 111Angel Massage Quincy
ID you call her the message says she is on vacation until Jan 18th I think.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting
-
01-17-12 17:11 #9742Senior Member

Posts: 50Bedford (MA) AMP
After reading reviews here decided to check it out. Easy to find and not far from 95. Called in advance hoping for Jenny but got Lindsay instead. The spa and rooms are nice and private.
Massage was a bit weak, tease okay on the flip I thought she was going to break me off. Although I paid for an hour I was in an out in 45 minutes. I will try this place again only to try another provider.










Reply With Quote




