Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 9059
-
01-18-12 19:22 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 121Tristen
Just a reminder to my fellow mongers that this one is a DFE. If you are looking for a hot time she is not it. She barely participates and "is not into dirty talk". She is also NOT the girl in the pics!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-21/6864564
-
01-18-12 19:18 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 121Brittany
I am going to try to hook up with this one tomorrow or in the near future
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 18:26 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 2686Brittany: Nice Girl
At 60 for an unrushed visit, the price is right. No alphabet soup, just the basics, but she's friendly, genuine, and accommodating She's been losing weight and is a little self-conscious about her appearance. If you like them soft and a little plump, with silky skin, she's right up your alley. Recommend, and will repeat.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515
240-640-8681
-
01-18-12 17:09 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 547Kourtney
Do you still keep in contact with Kourtney? Last time I saw her was when she was having phone issues and only accepted texts. Great service.
Originally Posted by BradsTravels
[View Original Post]
Funny thing: How would you let your roommate, new to the job, out perform you? Did nobody see the Rex Grossman situation play out this year?
-
01-18-12 14:35 #1330Regular Member

Posts: 10Fredericksburg
I haven't found a group for Fredericksburg so would we include that with NoVa? I have drove there several times and done pretty good. Most of the girls I have seen have been passing through and only stay a few days or maybe a week. One of my favorites was a petite girl from South Carolina. I have been watching for her return and will let others know if she comes back. She said she would be returning but didn't say when. The last one I saw was about three weeks ago. She actually has been in the area for several months. Kelli / Madison are the names she uses. 910/571/0329. Lots of tatoos but she's very friendly and puts a great effort into what she does. Climbed right on top like she knew where she belonged. Half for $ with no rush. Was wondering if anyone else has had any luck in Fredericksburg.
-
01-18-12 13:32 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 152+1 totally agree
I would not not say it's worth the extra coin.
Originally Posted by Living Abroad
[View Original Post]
P
-
01-18-12 13:28 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 152I was serious about Eva
I called her asking where her new incall in Falls Church was so that I could book an appointment and she told me that she wasn't doing incall that day (and was ambiguous about whether it was a single day thing or something she was going to be trying for a while?), only outcalls. I've seen her before and she seemed nice enough and could risk having her over. I asked how much her outcall was and she quoted me those prices I posted before. With that limited menu she offers, I'd let that one go from now on.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 13:25 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 40Me 3
I agree with these guys I got the 60 for 30 deal.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 12:39 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 418Yeah there can occasionally be some action at that time. I've had a few girls still up from the previous night. When Honeybunnz and her smaller brunette friend (can't remember her name) were in town, I caught them at that time of morning. Neither of them were anything special, but they got the job done when options were limited.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 11:18 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 208Me too.
If that's the price, I would not go back.
Originally Posted by Living Abroad
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 11:06 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 42That's crazy, man. I just saw her a couple of days ago and got 60 for 30. She's a sweet girl, but has put on a lot of weight. I'd still give her a positive review, but I don't think I'd go back.
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 10:47 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 208Really?
I just saw her yesterday. Are you serious?
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 05:24 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw a nice girl in Sterling
Saw Shantell tonight and was surprised by how nice and genuine she is. We spend a considerable amount of time BSing even before the session began. Great girl, highly recommended if you want a very pleasant time. Perhaps being so chatty before didn't help with getting down to business, but we were both very much at ease when it started. Everything covered, .7 special, and $ for 30. She said that she'd be moving to Manassas on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for her.
P.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-23/5965711
-
01-18-12 01:08 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 40Summer in July
Haha I had exact same thing happen to me Coolie I scheduled summer back in July and ended up having my date with her roomate at the time kourtney who is the one I contacted from that point on and ended up seeing several times.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-12 00:33 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 547Negotiation skills
Prices consistently alternate depending upon the area and how much attention that the provider is receiving that day.
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
This reminds me of Summer aka whomever she wants to call herself now:
http://www.adultsearch.com/va/fairfa...Escorts/533590
When I first met her, she offered FS for. 6, no problem. Each time afterward the price steadily increased. When I turned her down and ask her roommate, she got really offended when the roommate agreed on the original price of. 6.
Since then, I've attempted to negotiate with everyone every time. There is always a provider that's willing to accommodate if one provider doesn't want to meet my price limit. I'd expect that good ones stay faithful to their steady, but everyone else is still struggling. Just my thoughts.
















