Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1334

    Tristen

    Just a reminder to my fellow mongers that this one is a DFE. If you are looking for a hot time she is not it. She barely participates and "is not into dirty talk". She is also NOT the girl in the pics!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-o-21/6864564

  2. #1333

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    At 60 for an unrushed visit, the price is right. No alphabet soup, just the basics, but she's friendly, genuine, and accommodating She's been losing weight and is a little self-conscious about her appearance. If you like them soft and a little plump, with silky skin, she's right up your alley. Recommend, and will repeat.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515

    240-640-8681
    I am going to try to hook up with this one tomorrow or in the near future

  3. #1332

    Brittany: Nice Girl

    At 60 for an unrushed visit, the price is right. No alphabet soup, just the basics, but she's friendly, genuine, and accommodating She's been losing weight and is a little self-conscious about her appearance. If you like them soft and a little plump, with silky skin, she's right up your alley. Recommend, and will repeat.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...exy-20/6201515

    240-640-8681

  4. #1331

    Kourtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    Haha I had exact same thing happen to me Coolie I scheduled summer back in July and ended up having my date with her roomate at the time kourtney who is the one I contacted from that point on and ended up seeing several times.
    Do you still keep in contact with Kourtney? Last time I saw her was when she was having phone issues and only accepted texts. Great service.

    Funny thing: How would you let your roommate, new to the job, out perform you? Did nobody see the Rex Grossman situation play out this year?

  5. #1330

    Fredericksburg

    I haven't found a group for Fredericksburg so would we include that with NoVa? I have drove there several times and done pretty good. Most of the girls I have seen have been passing through and only stay a few days or maybe a week. One of my favorites was a petite girl from South Carolina. I have been watching for her return and will let others know if she comes back. She said she would be returning but didn't say when. The last one I saw was about three weeks ago. She actually has been in the area for several months. Kelli / Madison are the names she uses. 910/571/0329. Lots of tatoos but she's very friendly and puts a great effort into what she does. Climbed right on top like she knew where she belonged. Half for $ with no rush. Was wondering if anyone else has had any luck in Fredericksburg.

  6. #1329

    +1 totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Living Abroad  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy, man. I just saw her a couple of days ago and got 60 for 30. She's a sweet girl, but has put on a lot of weight. I'd still give her a positive review, but I don't think I'd go back.
    I would not not say it's worth the extra coin.

    P

  7. #1328

    I was serious about Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her yesterday. Are you serious?
    I called her asking where her new incall in Falls Church was so that I could book an appointment and she told me that she wasn't doing incall that day (and was ambiguous about whether it was a single day thing or something she was going to be trying for a while?), only outcalls. I've seen her before and she seemed nice enough and could risk having her over. I asked how much her outcall was and she quoted me those prices I posted before. With that limited menu she offers, I'd let that one go from now on.

  8. #1327

    Me 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    If that's the price, I would not go back.
    I agree with these guys I got the 60 for 30 deal.

  9. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    They understand more than they let on. If they really don't understand, quince (pronounced keensay) means 15. They definitely do it, because I've called every Latina outfit on BP, and tried most of them.

    If I'm spending a full $, I want at least an 8 in appearance. The Latinas on Broad are generally 5-6 at best.

    Early Sunday morning is tough. I've even called the Latinas at that time, and never got an answer. Route 1, Springfield or Landmark may be your best bet that late on a Saturday night (if they're up, it's from the night before, not bright and early for a good breakfast and long walk before church).
    Yeah there can occasionally be some action at that time. I've had a few girls still up from the previous night. When Honeybunnz and her smaller brunette friend (can't remember her name) were in town, I caught them at that time of morning. Neither of them were anything special, but they got the job done when options were limited.

  10. #1325

    Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Living Abroad  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy, man. I just saw her a couple of days ago and got 60 for 30. She's a sweet girl, but has put on a lot of weight. I'd still give her a positive review, but I don't think I'd go back.
    If that's the price, I would not go back.

  11. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Just called and while she is in Falls Church now, she is doing outcalls at least tonight and perhaps for the foreseeable future. I'd like people to chime in on this one. 160 for 30 and 200 for 60. Yikes!

    P
    That's crazy, man. I just saw her a couple of days ago and got 60 for 30. She's a sweet girl, but has put on a lot of weight. I'd still give her a positive review, but I don't think I'd go back.

  12. #1323

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Just called and while she is in Falls Church now, she is doing outcalls at least tonight and perhaps for the foreseeable future. I'd like people to chime in on this one. 160 for 30 and 200 for 60. Yikes!

    P
    I just saw her yesterday. Are you serious?

  13. #1322

    Saw a nice girl in Sterling

    Saw Shantell tonight and was surprised by how nice and genuine she is. We spend a considerable amount of time BSing even before the session began. Great girl, highly recommended if you want a very pleasant time. Perhaps being so chatty before didn't help with getting down to business, but we were both very much at ease when it started. Everything covered, .7 special, and $ for 30. She said that she'd be moving to Manassas on Wednesday, so keep an eye out for her.

    P.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ial-23/5965711

  14. #1321

    Summer in July

    Haha I had exact same thing happen to me Coolie I scheduled summer back in July and ended up having my date with her roomate at the time kourtney who is the one I contacted from that point on and ended up seeing several times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Prices consistently alternate depending upon the area and how much attention that the provider is receiving that day.

    This reminds me of Summer aka whomever she wants to call herself now:

    http://www.adultsearch.com/va/fairfa...Escorts/533590

    When I first met her, she offered FS for. 6, no problem. Each time afterward the price steadily increased. When I turned her down and ask her roommate, she got really offended when the roommate agreed on the original price of. 6.

    Since then, I've attempted to negotiate with everyone every time. There is always a provider that's willing to accommodate if one provider doesn't want to meet my price limit. I'd expect that good ones stay faithful to their steady, but everyone else is still struggling. Just my thoughts.

  15. #1320

    Negotiation skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Just called and while she is in Falls Church now, she is doing outcalls at least tonight and perhaps for the foreseeable future. I'd like people to chime in on this one. 160 for 30 and 200 for 60. Yikes!

    P
    Prices consistently alternate depending upon the area and how much attention that the provider is receiving that day.

    This reminds me of Summer aka whomever she wants to call herself now:

    http://www.adultsearch.com/va/fairfa...Escorts/533590

    When I first met her, she offered FS for. 6, no problem. Each time afterward the price steadily increased. When I turned her down and ask her roommate, she got really offended when the roommate agreed on the original price of. 6.

    Since then, I've attempted to negotiate with everyone every time. There is always a provider that's willing to accommodate if one provider doesn't want to meet my price limit. I'd expect that good ones stay faithful to their steady, but everyone else is still struggling. Just my thoughts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape