LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1304

    I know this is fake for sure!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-19/6880122

    This is a pic of a pornstar! So this pic is fake for sure.

  2. #1303

  3. #1302

    More information this time.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...0ty-21/6883001

    Sorry guys, here more info this time. I saw jayme last night, she is beutifull very friendly, she said she is from north carolina. She is a perfect spinner. Beautifull behind, long legs.

    Any question senior can pm me. I will try to put more post from now on. I saw her last year also.

    704-340-4211.

    She has a friend aslo name cristal

  4. #1301

    Here is the number again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaan1112  [View Original Post]
    (917) XXX-3741.

    I saw her today, blonde with a nice perky body, cute face, short hair. Met me outside the hotel and took me to the room, got more girl staying with her. Didn't rush me I took half for. 20. But, she is a little cautious, but guess worth it.
    Ok I didn't put the xxx before I don't know how it got there. Here it is again.

    917 XXX 3741

  5. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I just ran all three pix through tineye with no results. Did you mean "came back with NO pix?" In your mind, does this prove that she's definitely legit, or just that she hasn't used pix that are captured in the tineye database?

    Also, did you Google her phone number? 916-893-0861 I did, with no results.

    However, running her pic URL through Google image search brought up some ads from November.

    http://sacramento.backpage.com/Femal...-me-23/4679071

    And one of these ads has a second phone number. 408-406-4353. A Google search of that number yields an ad where she calls herself Heather, and more importantly, a post December post on DC BP saying that Khloe / Heather is using stolen pix that belong to a girl named Barbie.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...s-_-21/6653101

    Browsing backpage, I just came across another ad by Heather / Khloe, with yet another phone number. 347-695-0950 and clicking on her other ads brings up another number 916-262-5772.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...oll-23/6618895

    Khloe / Heather uses fake pix and multiple names and numbers.

    916-893-0861

    408-406-4353.

    347-695-0950.

    916-262-5772
    Thanks for the input.

    Too bad though. Seemed like it was TGTBT but I appreciate the info

  6. #1299

    BP Kayla in Chantilly

    Kayla is visiting Chantilly and is posting on BP. She is good looking and could do well in this area but she has numerous rules and pretty much is about a 15 minute deal. If you go, don't plan on anything beyond mish and doggie and she will keep her hand between you and her at all times

    She needs to find another line of work.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pm-21/6852941

  7. #1298

    Nice Try Casey, but.

    I'm sorry, but this is way too obvious of a fake 'self-review' by a provider! Where's the discussion of the obscene 'special' rates in her ads for a non-pornstar? If you want more biz Casey, you might try askin for competitive donations. You can't expect to hit a HR every time youratthe plate. IJS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joystick1  [View Original Post]
    New to the forum but not the hobby. Here's one I can vouch for:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...bs-2hr-spec-35

    She's also on CV. Here's her web site:

    http://caseygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml

    To quote her web site,"all sessions include, but are not limited to, GFE / DFK / BBBJ, CIM / facials / swallow".

    She says she's been in the business for three months. As near as I can tell, everything's accurate.

    Fun gal. Among other things, I had 69 and watched her rub it out. To see the outcome, I turned up the light and sat on the edge of the bed. I had her open up and show me after I blew my load. Some of it dribbled out on her chin, then she had to spit; she says it's easy to swallow if it goes right down. (I've heard that from other gals before, so I believe it.)

    She's visiting from Tampa, with tan lines to prove it. She'll be at the Tysons Corner hotel for a couple more days.

  8. #1297

    Don't waste $ on these cheapie Latina outfits

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rch-22/6884850

    I was looking for some action at an unusual time of day, as I always seem to be, and noticed a Falls Church latina was posting. I called and got the location. As expected it was a cheap motel. When I arrived she gave me the room. Her accent is heavy, and I had a bit of a tough time understanding her, but she managed to get me there. She is a bit bigger than I usually like, and not the girl in the pics. There weren't many options still up at that time, so I decided to proceed. Fee was $ for 30 min.

    Once I arrived I left the donation on the table and she told me to get undressed. She was friendly and accommodating. There wasn't much talking since there was a bit of a communication barrier. She rubbed my chest and stomach while I got undressed. Once I laid on the bed she applied the condom before I was even hard yet. She started a fairly average CBJ and worked it until I was ready for action. She climbed on top for some CG and rode me until completion. It took a bit longer than normal but she kept on riding without stopping until I popped. She didn't rush me out the door, but I'm not one to linger around after business is done.

    Overall I'd probably not repeat unless the circumstances were right.
    They'll do a 15-20 minute session for 60-80, so no need to spend $ for 30 minutes. I've stopped visiting most of the Latina joints, because they stay in the cheapest crap motels in the area, but they price themselves as high as girls who post real pix and stay in nicer hotels with elevator lobbies (ie, privacy) , not to mention clean towels and bathrooms.

    BTW, most of the phone numbers for Latinas in Falls Church and Arlington are answered by the same woman, or one of her friends.

  9. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dagon  [View Original Post]
    No posting history, and wants a recommendation. I'm really, really sorry people missed the joke. My apologies for the confusion.

    On the other hand, this little gem used to post as "Ashley" using pics with no tats, and I'd recognize that ink anywhere. Looks like she took my advice and let's her freak flag fly high in photos. She is definitely a good thirty minute lay.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399

    So hope that makes up for my poorly advised sarcasm.
    No worries. It was fun anyhow.

  10. #1295

    Latina

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rch-22/6884850

    I was looking for some action at an unusual time of day, as I always seem to be, and noticed a Falls Church latina was posting. I called and got the location. As expected it was a cheap motel. When I arrived she gave me the room. Her accent is heavy, and I had a bit of a tough time understanding her, but she managed to get me there. She is a bit bigger than I usually like, and not the girl in the pics. There weren't many options still up at that time, so I decided to proceed. Fee was $ for 30 min.

    Once I arrived I left the donation on the table and she told me to get undressed. She was friendly and accommodating. There wasn't much talking since there was a bit of a communication barrier. She rubbed my chest and stomach while I got undressed. Once I laid on the bed she applied the condom before I was even hard yet. She started a fairly average CBJ and worked it until I was ready for action. She climbed on top for some CG and rode me until completion. It took a bit longer than normal but she kept on riding without stopping until I popped. She didn't rush me out the door, but I'm not one to linger around after business is done.

    Overall I'd probably not repeat unless the circumstances were right.

  11. #1294

    Marie in Sterling

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ics-23/6852686

    Hooked up with Marie. Very friendly personality. Avg hotel off Rt 28. Average looker, a bit BWW for an asian provider. Nice butt, small boobs, big clit, alredy very wet when stripping down. Good performance both mish + CG. $.2 for half. Non GFE. Overall not bad. Personally looking for a asian spinner to fulfill a fantasy.

  12. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaan1112  [View Original Post]
    (917) XXX-3741.

    I saw her today, blonde with a nice perky body, cute face, short hair. Met me outside the hotel and took me to the room, got more girl staying with her. Didn't rush me I took half for. 20. But, she is a little cautious, but guess worth it.
    These "reports" you are posting are 100% useless.

    Do these girls post on BP? Do you have a link? Do you have a pic? What are the rates? What was available when you saw her? BBBJ, CBJ, DFK, mish, CG, doggy, etc? Did she take her time or were things rushed? Without specifics those reports provide no useful info.

    Posting "intel" that can't be verified usually means you are either trying to get your post count up or are LE. Maybe you are a legit hobbyist and want to contribute here, but so far you aren't posting any legit reports.

  13. #1292

    Wouldn't pay for it.

    Man, back in the day when I fucked her, she was right out of high school, so didn't cost me anything, I met her at some party. Fucked her for about 2 or 3 months until she got really needy. Her ad sounds like she's trying to get back on the um "right path". I would approach it more like you're interested in her and I'm pretty sure if you're smooth, she'll give it up for free, at least BJs on the first "date".

    Anyway, good luck to anyone who wants to try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    How do you connect with her back in the day? What kind of $ did she get?

    Who knows, she might respond to the right kind of reply, although I'd agree with your assessment that she's gotten banged up and beefed up over the years.

  14. #1291

    Shaan, it's great that you're posting reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaan1112  [View Original Post]
    (917) XXX-3741.

    I saw her today, blonde with a nice perky body, cute face, short hair. Met me outside the hotel and took me to the room, got more girl staying with her. Didn't rush me I took half for. 20. But, she is a little cautious, but guess worth it.
    But you're giving so little information that we don't know who you're talking about, and your reviews end up being useless.

    Why are you using xxx in the phone number? Without the full number, the review becomes unsearchable, and is simply forgotten after a few days. Worse, without the number, we can't can't even find the girl's current ad. You're not putting a name or link in your posts either, so we have to start trying to figure out who the girl is.

    You're doing what you complained about last year.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9224-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1261623&viewfull=1#post1261623

  15. #1290

    Was she advertising as a pro?

    How do you connect with her back in the day? What kind of $ did she get?

    Who knows, she might respond to the right kind of reply, although I'd agree with your assessment that she's gotten banged up and beefed up over the years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape