Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 9059
-
01-15-12 13:23 #1289Regular Member

Posts: 3WOW Thanks for the detective work BB. Much appreciated on time and money saved more importantly "TIME".
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
Appreciate that and "teaching me how to fish".
-
01-15-12 10:43 #1288Regular Member

Posts: 14Here's a pic. She's posting again.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...800816024.html
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-12 09:23 #1287Regular Member

Posts: 3CaseyGFE
New to the forum but not the hobby. Here's one I can vouch for:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...bs-2hr-spec-35
She's also on CV. Here's her web site:
http://caseygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml
To quote her web site,"all sessions include, but are not limited to, GFE / DFK / BBBJ, CIM / facials / swallow".
She says she's been in the business for three months. As near as I can tell, everything's accurate.
Fun gal. Among other things, I had 69 and watched her rub it out. To see the outcome, I turned up the light and sat on the edge of the bed. I had her open up and show me after I blew my load. Some of it dribbled out on her chin, then she had to spit; she says it's easy to swallow if it goes right down. (I've heard that from other gals before, so I believe it.)
She's visiting from Tampa, with tan lines to prove it. She'll be at the Tysons Corner hotel for a couple more days.
-
01-15-12 09:00 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 285Thanks. I was able to visit them the other week thanks to a PM that gave me another 571 number rather than the one that was posted on the ad. The massage was 7. Lili was a vietnamese 32 year old lady. We chatted abit and I learned that she said she used to work at another location that offered TS but moved away from it to this location since they learned that TS service gets alot of attention. Everything as described as before by fellow mongers were dead on. I would visit again just for the trimming etc. I can get a better massage for a better price at other locations.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
The only downside I saw was the towels\linens weren't changed regularly. When I got there you can tell someone had previously been on the linen / towel on the table. I had asked her changed everything out. Which she did. I did notice that as I was leaving rather than removing the towels\linen that I just used; she just straightened it back up as if it was new. Just wanted to give you guys an FYI on that.
I also liked that she didn't keep track of the clock like most places. I was there for a little over an hour from start to finish. Thanks for referal.
-
01-14-12 22:02 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 44I know. The blonde intel is an attempt to make up for the sarcastic response posted earlier.
Originally Posted by Sashimi
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-12 21:28 #1284Regular Member

Posts: 19Legit but fake pics.
(917) XXX-3741.
I saw her today, blonde with a nice perky body, cute face, short hair. Met me outside the hotel and took me to the room, got more girl staying with her. Didn't rush me I took half for. 20. But, she is a little cautious, but guess worth it.
-
01-14-12 21:23 #1283Regular Member

Posts: 19Looked like her pics
415-XXX8976, I saw this one on Tuesday, she looked like her pics, tall big ass, but seems like a little heavier than the pics. I mean pics are her's. And they are recent. On the pics you can't tell I guess. She was very freindly and nice. Great hotel. Check her out. I will not repeat cause not my type I like the petite skiny with but butts. LOL
But you might like it. Go see her.
-
01-14-12 20:56 #1282Regular Member

Posts: 19Long time no post
Go see her she is awesome, Great ass, you do not want to miss it. Here is the number.
617-XXX-5674.
Sorry, I have been so busy no post in a while.
-
01-14-12 20:54 #1281Regular Member

Posts: 19Lazy should participate more
Hey guys,
I haven't post a review in a long time. But I am still regular with my hobby.
I saw Jayda today great personality. This was the 4 times I saw her, well cause that is my type you know rebone. This has a very round behind.
Here is the number 617-XXX-5674
-
01-14-12 20:38 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 158Sarcasm
The only discrepancy is that the original ad that you were blowing smoke on was an asian, these are blondes.
Originally Posted by Pete Dagon
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-12 16:41 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 44Ashley aka Lindsey
These are the ads Lindsey (see my post below) used to run. There is a good chance if you call this girl:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-21/6880085
She is going to look like this one:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399
Still a good 30 minute option.
-
01-14-12 16:19 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 44A New Guy walks into a forum.
No posting history, and wants a recommendation. I'm really, really sorry people missed the joke. My apologies for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, this little gem used to post as "Ashley" using pics with no tats, and I'd recognize that ink anywhere. Looks like she took my advice and let's her freak flag fly high in photos. She is definitely a good thirty minute lay.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399
So hope that makes up for my poorly advised sarcasm.
-
01-14-12 14:51 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 2686Yes, you're doing it wrong
I just ran all three pix through tineye with no results. Did you mean "came back with NO pix?" In your mind, does this prove that she's definitely legit, or just that she hasn't used pix that are captured in the tineye database?
Originally Posted by Dcousins78
[View Original Post]
Also, did you Google her phone number? 916-893-0861 I did, with no results.
However, running her pic URL through Google image search brought up some ads from November.
http://sacramento.backpage.com/Femal...-me-23/4679071
And one of these ads has a second phone number. 408-406-4353. A Google search of that number yields an ad where she calls herself Heather, and more importantly, a post December post on DC BP saying that Khloe / Heather is using stolen pix that belong to a girl named Barbie.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...s-_-21/6653101
Browsing backpage, I just came across another ad by Heather/Khloe, with yet another phone number. 347-695-0950 and clicking on her other ads brings up another number 916-262-5772
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available-right-now-ynd-ur-wldt-drm-sexy-doll-23/6618895
Khloe/Heather uses fake pix and multiple names and numbers.
916-893-0861
408-406-4353
347-695-0950
916-262-5772
-
01-14-12 11:37 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 1959Maybe our friend Pete Dagon was blowing alittle smoke up our asses.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
Pete, any comments?
PC out
-
01-13-12 15:04 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 2686Copy and upload pic when posting from CL
These kinds of ads don't stay up on CL for more than a few hours, so your post ends up being a wasted effort without a pic.
Originally Posted by Bob Bobman
[View Original Post]


















