Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    I just ran all three pix through tineye with no results. Did you mean "came back with NO pix?" In your mind, does this prove that she's definitely legit, or just that she hasn't used pix that are captured in the tineye database?

    Also, did you Google her phone number? 916-893-0861 I did, with no results.

    However, running her pic URL through Google image search brought up some ads from November.

    http://sacramento.backpage.com/Femal...-me-23/4679071

    And one of these ads has a second phone number. 408-406-4353. A Google search of that number yields an ad where she calls herself Heather, and more importantly, a post December post on DC BP saying that Khloe / Heather is using stolen pix that belong to a girl named Barbie.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...s-_-21/6653101

    Browsing backpage, I just came across another ad by Heather / Khloe, with yet another phone number. 347-695-0950 and clicking on her other ads brings up another number 916-262-5772.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...oll-23/6618895

    Khloe / Heather uses fake pix and multiple names and numbers.

    916-893-0861

    408-406-4353.

    347-695-0950.

    916-262-5772
    WOW Thanks for the detective work BB. Much appreciated on time and money saved more importantly "TIME".

    Appreciate that and "teaching me how to fish".

  2. #1288

    Here's a pic. She's posting again.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...800816024.html

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5Kd5F55Jf3I63N23lac1f4379552a7e4119bb.jpeg
Views:	248
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	161273

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    These kinds of ads don't stay up on CL for more than a few hours, so your post ends up being a wasted effort without a pic.

  3. #1287

    CaseyGFE

    New to the forum but not the hobby. Here's one I can vouch for:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...bs-2hr-spec-35

    She's also on CV. Here's her web site:

    http://caseygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml

    To quote her web site,"all sessions include, but are not limited to, GFE / DFK / BBBJ, CIM / facials / swallow".

    She says she's been in the business for three months. As near as I can tell, everything's accurate.

    Fun gal. Among other things, I had 69 and watched her rub it out. To see the outcome, I turned up the light and sat on the edge of the bed. I had her open up and show me after I blew my load. Some of it dribbled out on her chin, then she had to spit; she says it's easy to swallow if it goes right down. (I've heard that from other gals before, so I believe it.)

    She's visiting from Tampa, with tan lines to prove it. She'll be at the Tysons Corner hotel for a couple more days.

  4. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    They disconnect the phone when they are not working. Yesterday was a holiday. Call when you see the ad posted online. She is a LMT so be discreet with discussions (preferably backchannel since this place will close up shop if you keep discussing it out in the open.)
    Thanks. I was able to visit them the other week thanks to a PM that gave me another 571 number rather than the one that was posted on the ad. The massage was 7. Lili was a vietnamese 32 year old lady. We chatted abit and I learned that she said she used to work at another location that offered TS but moved away from it to this location since they learned that TS service gets alot of attention. Everything as described as before by fellow mongers were dead on. I would visit again just for the trimming etc. I can get a better massage for a better price at other locations.

    The only downside I saw was the towels\linens weren't changed regularly. When I got there you can tell someone had previously been on the linen / towel on the table. I had asked her changed everything out. Which she did. I did notice that as I was leaving rather than removing the towels\linen that I just used; she just straightened it back up as if it was new. Just wanted to give you guys an FYI on that.

    I also liked that she didn't keep track of the clock like most places. I was there for a little over an hour from start to finish. Thanks for referal.

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    The only discrepancy is that the original ad that you were blowing smoke on was an asian, these are blondes.
    I know. The blonde intel is an attempt to make up for the sarcastic response posted earlier.

  6. #1284

    Legit but fake pics.

    (917) XXX-3741.

    I saw her today, blonde with a nice perky body, cute face, short hair. Met me outside the hotel and took me to the room, got more girl staying with her. Didn't rush me I took half for. 20. But, she is a little cautious, but guess worth it.

  7. #1283

    Looked like her pics

    415-XXX8976, I saw this one on Tuesday, she looked like her pics, tall big ass, but seems like a little heavier than the pics. I mean pics are her's. And they are recent. On the pics you can't tell I guess. She was very freindly and nice. Great hotel. Check her out. I will not repeat cause not my type I like the petite skiny with but butts. LOL

    But you might like it. Go see her.

  8. #1282

    Long time no post

    Go see her she is awesome, Great ass, you do not want to miss it. Here is the number.

    617-XXX-5674.

    Sorry, I have been so busy no post in a while.

  9. #1281

    Lazy should participate more

    Hey guys,

    I haven't post a review in a long time. But I am still regular with my hobby.

    I saw Jayda today great personality. This was the 4 times I saw her, well cause that is my type you know rebone. This has a very round behind.

    Here is the number 617-XXX-5674

  10. #1280

    Sarcasm

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dagon  [View Original Post]
    No posting history, and wants a recommendation. I'm really, really sorry people missed the joke. My apologies for the confusion.

    On the other hand, this little gem used to post as "Ashley" using pics with no tats, and I'd recognize that ink anywhere. Looks like she took my advice and let's her freak flag fly high in photos. She is definitely a good thirty minute lay.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399

    So hope that makes up for my poorly advised sarcasm.
    The only discrepancy is that the original ad that you were blowing smoke on was an asian, these are blondes.

  11. #1279

    Ashley aka Lindsey

    These are the ads Lindsey (see my post below) used to run. There is a good chance if you call this girl:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-21/6880085

    She is going to look like this one:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399

    Still a good 30 minute option.

  12. #1278

    A New Guy walks into a forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Maybe our friend Pete Dagon was blowing alittle smoke up our asses.

    Pete, any comments?

    PC out
    No posting history, and wants a recommendation. I'm really, really sorry people missed the joke. My apologies for the confusion.

    On the other hand, this little gem used to post as "Ashley" using pics with no tats, and I'd recognize that ink anywhere. Looks like she took my advice and let's her freak flag fly high in photos. She is definitely a good thirty minute lay.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-21/6875399

    So hope that makes up for my poorly advised sarcasm.

  13. #1277

    Yes, you're doing it wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcousins78  [View Original Post]
    Hey noob here first time post.

    I did a tineye search on this one seemed TGTBT.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-23/6525291

    Came back with pics. Does that mean legit or am I doing it wrong? First time trying

    Anyway anyone had the pleasure?

    Thanks
    I just ran all three pix through tineye with no results. Did you mean "came back with NO pix?" In your mind, does this prove that she's definitely legit, or just that she hasn't used pix that are captured in the tineye database?

    Also, did you Google her phone number? 916-893-0861 I did, with no results.

    However, running her pic URL through Google image search brought up some ads from November.

    http://sacramento.backpage.com/Femal...-me-23/4679071

    And one of these ads has a second phone number. 408-406-4353. A Google search of that number yields an ad where she calls herself Heather, and more importantly, a post December post on DC BP saying that Khloe / Heather is using stolen pix that belong to a girl named Barbie.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...s-_-21/6653101

    Browsing backpage, I just came across another ad by Heather/Khloe, with yet another phone number. 347-695-0950 and clicking on her other ads brings up another number 916-262-5772

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available-right-now-ynd-ur-wldt-drm-sexy-doll-23/6618895

    Khloe/Heather uses fake pix and multiple names and numbers.

    916-893-0861
    408-406-4353
    347-695-0950
    916-262-5772

  14. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    After I saw this message yesterday, I made an appointment to see her. Well, she looks good and her boobs. Oh boys, they are NICE. She is from HongKong, China. But, there weren't any BBBJCIMWS or Greek or creampie. There wasn't even BBBJ. I asked her if she would for extra. She said no. So, I am wondering if it is the same girl or different girl? I stayed for a hour $.6, NOT worth it. I would recommend $.3 for hhr.
    Maybe our friend Pete Dagon was blowing alittle smoke up our asses.

    Pete, any comments?

    PC out

  15. #1275

    Copy and upload pic when posting from CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobman  [View Original Post]
    Saw something funny when looking through CL.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/m...795865096.html

    I have actually fucked this chick for a while back when she was first out of high school, about 40 lbs lighter and no mileage. She was open access in all 3 back then. Anyway, then a few years ago I saw her started posting on CL for hook ups and stuff. Some regulars on this board might recognize her, and I think some of you have gotten free BJs from her. I'm just saying, she was pretty easy back in the day. I won't go for her now, but someone might luck out with a BJ or two, maybe even some free tang.

    Stay safe bros!
    These kinds of ads don't stay up on CL for more than a few hours, so your post ends up being a wasted effort without a pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape