Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8117
-
03-02-12 00:59 #167Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 3A / SF & AuroraHart
Agreed, I have tried both girls as well as Alexia and am so pleased.
Originally Posted by DesertNative
[View Original Post]
What I really like about Alexia is that she doesn't shy away from giving your scrotum a good cleaning. AuroraHart is a sweetheart and a go-getter. Communicate with her, tell her what you like and want and she'll deliver beyond your wildest dreams. I also had her do some of her famous nude housecleaning and was very suprised at how thorough she is (in the bedroom and out haha) and what a good work ethic she has. I see her regularly. Snowflower is more like she'll do what she thinks you want her to do and you better like it. I usually do like it but she pissed me off once. Other than that no problems.
Aurora is my favorite but is a little more difficult to get an appointment with last minute. However, if you give her 24 hours notice you're almost guaranteed to get the dream of your life. A little more pricey than Alexia but much nicer to look at and a more comfortable, pleasant time. Definately worth the time and flowers.
-
02-22-12 00:42 #166Regular Member

Posts: 1Carly
Very sexy lady, she definitly did make my fantasy come true. The pictures are her. Would recommend her to anyone. She is also very clean. Tattoos. Like I said you'll have to try her for yourself to see what I mean. Tight little body and other areas as well. Have seen her 3 times now.
-
01-19-12 20:43 #165Senior Member

Posts: 468I too had a dream of the same woman
And I wasn't in Viet Nam, but I've seen some movies and can relate to what you said. She's not very attractive, but is enthusiastic.
Can't say I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by TucsonDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-12 20:58 #164

Posts: 1630UH thats easy By Spanish Spa.
Originally Posted by TucsonDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-12 03:54 #163Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks CL. I wanted to let people know she is doing incalls, I just happened to have her come to my place because she was doing the overnight. She said she could also do outcalls too but would again need a ride. She flew down from the northwest and is not yet old enough to rent a car. Though she is mature for her age. She is a little thick, but in a very good way.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
Definitely one of the best times i've experienced. I also attached some pics from her ads.
-
01-15-12 14:54 #162Senior Member

Posts: 995Nice Report
MP.
Very detailed report. Looks like a reporting format I've seen used on a P4P board they use in the SLC area.
Thanks for taking the time to share.
CL.
Originally Posted by Mister Purple
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-12 12:53 #161Senior Member

Posts: 181Hokulani
LOCATION: Tucson.
DATE: 1/14.
NAME: Hokulani.
INCALL / OUTCALL: out
AGENCY OR INDY: indy.
ACCURATE PICTURE: yes.
AGE: 20.
PERSONALITY: bubbly
RACE: hawaiian.
BODY TYPE: voluptuous.
HEIGHT: 5'3'
BUST: 36D.
HAIR: brown
EYES: brown.
FEET: cute.
SKIN TONE: silky smooth broown.
TRIMMING: buzzed.
TATTOOS: none.
SCARS: none
PIERCINGS: belly button.
CLOTHES: nice, takes requests
GLASSES: no.
MOANS OR OTHER SOUNDS? : very interactive
ENERGY LEVEL DISPLAYED: high
MULTIPLE CUPS? : for an hour or more.
ACCEPTS FRENCH: yes.
SMOKES: no.
DRINKS: no.
KISSING TECHNIQUE: lfk
FRENCH: awesome
GREEK: +100.
RUSSIAN: built for it.
DONTs: BBFS, rimming on you.
WEBSITE:
http://www.tnaboard.com/viewtopic.php?id=254453
http://arizona.backpage.com/FemaleEs...16-20/16178253
PHONE: 503 752 2234.
SCREENING PROCESS: board handle / reviews.
RATES: see add.
RECOMMEND: yes.
REPEAT: (do you intend to see provider again?) I definitely would.
COMMENTS:
Hoku is one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet. She was easy to contact via pm. She posted she was coming to AZ and I so I asked if she would be willing to come to Tucson for part of that time and she said she would! I am so glad she did. She has pre-booking specials every once in a while, so keep an eye out for W. She had an awesome overnight deal this time around. It was an offer so good I couldn't refuse!
I picked her up and she was dressed as I had requested, very casually. She's an exotic mix of Hawaiian and Samoan. We went to a mall and did a little shopping and then went out to dinner.
We then went back to my place. Hoku was very accommodating about trying on different outfits for me to view. She looked great in all of them!
She started with a nice back massage for me. It was so relaxing! We followed with some DATY, BBBJ, covered Mish, K9, and cowgirl with a little more BBBJ to finish. All of it was awesome! We fell asleep together and repeated in the morning. Hoku has a great personality her performance skills are mind-blowing. She'll be around Tucson for another couple of days or so and then back up near the Phoenix / Scottsdale area. She does advertise some on BP but is mostly on the board that starts with tna. Do yourself a favor and contact her soon!
-
01-14-12 17:23 #160Senior Member

Posts: 154Toft One of a Kind
Being adventurous today I laid down under a tree and took a nap. While napping I had this odd dream about.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...nd-30/15978840
Labelled as One of a Kind she is from eastern europe. The complex is kind of sketchy and houses what appears to be refugees from around the world. I know this because, in my dream, many were on their porches, drying clothes like I was back in the 'nam. Half expected a sapper to run at my truck. Toughing it out, the two call system guided me in. The pics are accurate and her apartment is clean but I think she smokes. We settled in and she was cold so we got under the blankets. She does CBJ, multiple positions, DATY, no kissing on lips. However, she responds a LOT to DATY and was soaking wet when I was done with her cumming and almost breaking my fingers it was so strong. Finished off doggy and she made sure I was happy before we parted. That was a huge deal for her to make sure I was satisfied. Emotionally she is distant and there is some language issues but we communicated ok in my dream. Of course in dreams and hypotheticals it is like Star Trek's universal communicator. Later, I woke up from the dream and decided to write down my work of fiction before I forgot.
TD
-
01-14-12 11:58 #159Senior Member

Posts: 73Carly
I was pleasantly. Surprised, so much so I've seen her twice now. Everything is on the menu, Greece. Is. $.5 extra but all else is $.50. I dreamt!
-
01-14-12 09:20 #158Senior Member

Posts: 154Help with deciding and newbie advice regardign Gem show
With $.00 in my pocket I am torn between the following choices, all of which are new to me. If you mongers had to choose,
Which would you drop your Ben franklin on?
Maribel.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...68-25/12112121
Spanish (Any of her girls)
http://tucson.backpage.com/Therapeut...m-9pm/14578413
OneTouch.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ch-29/12853019
Jennifer.
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rub-28/6519338
Anna (if I can get ahold of her)
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/euphoria-26/6807464
Also, as we head towards the Gem Show the pool of ads is increasing as are the rates. There are groups that travel.
At the same time as various conventions and events. Be careful as we get closer to the full Gem show. Rip-offs will
Be here and gone before we know it.
Dave
-
01-14-12 01:08 #157Senior Member

Posts: 154Well crapola
I guess I will have to visit to check out her personal attributes. My curiosity is way up now DH,
Dave.
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-12 00:28 #156Senior Member

Posts: 219I have dream about her at her incall, east side of town. Pictures are accurate, some tattoos, slim, nice personality, smoker, easy to talk, and eager to please you. She used to dance at CS. BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, CFS are on the menu. She offered me a drink before we start, did some LE check, then moved to bedroom. She gave me wet towel to wipe after we finish and get me another drink. She is very flexible, literally.
Total damage $.50. I won't mind to dream about her again.
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-12 17:45 #155

Posts: 284Scooby
You might also try Ryan, she is compassionate, a grown.up and has mad oral skills!
"If you have any other "newbie" pointers, please share either here, or on a PM."
-
01-13-12 17:15 #154Senior Member

Posts: 497Carly
I went back and forth on whether to post about this one.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ue-23/16126896
Those are her pics. She either is or has been a dancer at various clubs around Tucson. You can tell she has piercings. If I recall correctly, both nipples are also pierced. The first time I saw her it was really nice. I enjoyed the conversation and what followed. I told her I liked my BJs slow and gentle (at least at the start) and she complied. Nice BBBJ followed by different positions. There are some personal attributes which I do not wish to post here which may cause some to not wish to see her. The second time I saw her was the last time I saw her. She still attempted to please but seemed distant and distracted. I still think she is a sweet girl and would probably see her again if she didn't live on the other side of Tucson. Apologies for being cryptic and / or not being cryptic enough.
-
01-12-12 01:40 #153Senior Member

Posts: 328Brittany?
Hello. Has anyone seen this blonde beauty since she has been here. My friend really wants to see her. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






