Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1244
    Are you talking about the ER? They have reviews on both. Seen Mouse / connie personally. Always had a good time with her, she aimed to please, but haven't seen her in years. Curious about her daughter though.

    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Saw a recent review on the other board for snowflake and there are other reviews for tiny, none would make anyone want to pay either a visit.

  2. #1243

    Repeat report

    Visited eva (804) 557 0292

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-o-19/5284912

    Again same place near oldtown alexandria, like I said on previous report the pics areq real just add about 8lbs to her. Skills wise again she is great very into it and with a lot of DFK.

    I really recomend fellow mongers to visit this one as she told me she leaving at the end of January.

    If in doubt hit me up.

  3. #1242

    Jesslyn 703-819-7952 Springfield

    Got the urge recently for a rubdown. Several reliable options didn't pan out, and my AMP of choice remains closed, so I decided to TOFTT with an un-reviewed BP advertiser.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/je...ual-25/6797011

    The pics aren't real (bomb out on TinEye) and I didn't find anything but recent adds linked to the phone number but the girl sounded nice enough on the phone so I went ahead. She works out of a discrete walk-up apartment in a middle-class section of Springfield close to the mall. Standard 2-call system. I was greeted by a tall and skinny AA lady, maybe 28-30 years old with a pleasant face. Not a knock out (small tits, not much of a rear and I prefer more meat on the bones) but she looked clean and healthy and had a nice room setup with candles and music so I went ahead with it. She's been doing this for some years and I bet others on this board will recognize her. Claims she recently changed name, number, and location. Her demeanor is kind and professional but not super enthusiastic. No drama means no drama.

    The massage is purely sensual, not therapeutic, with a very well-executed ending (pm for details). Some extras may be available upon repeat. But I wouldn't expect FS without regular wining and dining. She uses lotion, not oil. Offers choice of hot towels or shower at the end to clean up.

    Typical rates: 1. 2 for half. 1.8 for whole. Not a clock-watcher. But given the menu I would recommend going for half. You won't feel any better with an extra 30 minutes of lotion rubbed on you.

    Overall a nice time. Worth a look. But I don't repeat unless I can't get the girl out of my mind. And I don't think that will be a problem here.

  4. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RedskinsDukes  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tie-22/6491076

    Any insight into this hottie? Seen her ad on backpage for a while now but not reports. Is it TGTBT?
    The ad is using pictures of pornstar Bree Olsen; the one that got recent notoriety as one of Charlie Sheen's girlfriends. I didn't need Tineye to notice that. So I would say TGTBT.

  5. #1240

    Any Intel?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tie-22/6491076

    Any insight into this hottie? Seen her ad on backpage for a while now but not reports. Is it TGTBT?

  6. #1239

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    She is back in town well worth the trip.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-25/6791333
    I can vouch for her. Have seen her a couple of times and she is in my top 3! Unfortunately she makes me come too fast. LOL. Wish she had 15 min specials

  7. #1238

    Getting caught up

    Been a while since I posted anything worthwhile mostly due to reduced fundage so I will try to contribute what little I have these days. Some are BP reports and others are Escorts easily found. Rather than divide them all up I am listing all here and will note next to them where they can be located. I am tired of being a lurker and appreciate those who continually keep up this forum. Ha Ha! BC only if your a senior member.

    Definately repeat.means BC me for more info but you should just go.

    Would repeat- means mild to good service and I was happy, BC me for more info.

    Wouldn't repeat. Means just that.
    All listed are true to their pic's in the adds

    Shantell / Pipeher. Sterling. Ads. On BP 909 area code.

    Visits often from Cali. Hot Black chick with great body, lover her ass. Good service and attitude. Would repeat.

    Andrea- Fair Oaks ads. On BP 571#

    Slightly aged mid 30's Latin Chick with great body. Well connected and knows other girls. Definately repeat and have seen numerous times.

    Honey-Sterling Va. Ads. On BP 718#

    Banging body with tired face, think I caught her on a bad day but won't repeat despite decent reviews

    Naudia Fox-Chantilly / Ashburn ads. On CV and Date-check 202#

    Slightly used but hot white chick, Great ass, sketchy on scheduling and making appts. But well worth it service wise. Would repeat.

    Carmen-Reston ads. On The other board T*E*R 202# BC me if can't find.

    Latin cuban exotic mix, Great body, doesn't get any better than this, My ATF, wish I could afford to see more often. Definately repeat.

    Elizabeth-Tysons ads on CV, Eros, Date check, the other board 571#

    Great asian girl, Great service and skills like most around Tysons and Annandale. Definately repeat

  8. #1237

    Mouse

    Saw a recent review on the other board for snowflake and there are other reviews for tiny, none would make anyone want to pay either a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaik Naim  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, likely that I am a dumbass, I have problems using the thread search tool on this site, so flames and insults will be expected, and welcomed with open arms.

    What is the deal with Tiny as a Mouse? She uses the same picture every time, and it's not. It's not. Um. My taste, I guess. Put it this way, if I'm her and it's a real picture, I might consider using a fake one and just fading the heat from the few who get pissed over the bait-and-switch.

    And the daughter thing is intriguing. A tad creepy, especially if true, but intriguing.

    Can anyone shed some light on this provider and / or her "daughter"? Any good? This is more of a curiosity thing, as I don't think I'm likely to see her, so PM's are probably better. Anyone with a free moment and some experience or other intel on her feel free to drop me a line. Again, just curious.

  9. #1236

    I just have to ask. Tiny as a Mouse

    For some reason, likely that I am a dumbass, I have problems using the thread search tool on this site, so flames and insults will be expected, and welcomed with open arms.

    What is the deal with Tiny as a Mouse? She uses the same picture every time, and it's not. It's not. Um. My taste, I guess. Put it this way, if I'm her and it's a real picture, I might consider using a fake one and just fading the heat from the few who get pissed over the bait-and-switch.

    And the daughter thing is intriguing. A tad creepy, especially if true, but intriguing.

    Can anyone shed some light on this provider and / or her "daughter"? Any good? This is more of a curiosity thing, as I don't think I'm likely to see her, so PM's are probably better. Anyone with a free moment and some experience or other intel on her feel free to drop me a line. Again, just curious.

  10. #1235

    Brenda

    She is back in town well worth the trip.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-25/6791333
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brenda.jpg‎  

  11. #1234

    Wait a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    They disconnect the phone when they are not working. Yesterday was a holiday. Call when you see the ad posted online. She is a LMT so be discreet with discussions (preferably backchannel since this place will close up shop if you keep discussing it out in the open.)
    Lily told me she would be on vacation until later in January. They will start posting again when they reopen. Lily is sweet. Very nice body.

    AD

  12. #1233

    More Fakes

    1) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-19/6792759

    === Tineye returns several hits, one to a site for an up & cummer Karla Spice: http://tools.karlaspice.com/hosted/p...ccbill=1036758

    2) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ams-21/4198788

    === http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl/2010/ShelleyN

    3) http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...rls-22/4823337 (2 pics tineye'd at random)

    === http://singaporedaily.net/2009/05/29...nako-takigawa/ (midway down the page) AND http://forum.ikfor.com/thread-14144-1-1.html (quarter down the page)

    Would be awesome if the pics were true, but I smell a rat. Or perhaps some bacon. ; P.

    Stay safe!

  13. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyman12  [View Original Post]
    That's the correct phone number. The provider was located on pleasant st SW. A small row of commerical townhouses in vienna. I was out there on December 19. Hard to believe they folded their establishment that quick. Two women one vietnamese and one korean. I was hoping to check out the korean provider on the new visit.

    G-man
    They disconnect the phone when they are not working. Yesterday was a holiday. Call when you see the ad posted online. She is a LMT so be discreet with discussions (preferably backchannel since this place will close up shop if you keep discussing it out in the open.)

  14. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyman12  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited an independent asian provider in vienna. Located on a side street off of maple ave. Called ahead. Talked to lily. She stated. 80 / hr for a massage. Smokin hot bodied asian. Probably vietnamese. She lead me to a massage room. She excused hersef and left the room to change from jeans into a short dress. So-so massage skills. Asked to flip after 20 minutes. Above average HE. Full roaming allowed. Killer ass on this provider. She asked if I wanted the boys groomed. No extra charge. Would repeat. Nothing else on the menu.

    G-man
    Went there today. Lily was finishing up with another client but the other girl who took me in wanted 100 for an hour. Yeah right. I told her I wanted one hour and handed her 80. I could not understand what she was tying to say after that so we both smiled and I hugged her and she led me into the room. Lily came soon after and did my massage.

    +1 on Galaxy's review, no need to review further. She is good looking, compared to most of the Korean providers but nothing to really brag about looks wise.

  15. #1230

    Independent message provider in vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by The NewGuy  [View Original Post]
    G-man was this the place?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fu...too-27/6591047

    I asked since I tried the number on the ad above and it was disco as of today. Thanks.
    That's the correct phone number. The provider was located on pleasant st SW. A small row of commerical townhouses in vienna. I was out there on December 19. Hard to believe they folded their establishment that quick. Two women one vietnamese and one korean. I was hoping to check out the korean provider on the new visit.

    G-man

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape