Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 806 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 12076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #796

    Gift of the Mongrel God. (Lesbians)

    Driving helplessly trough Greenfield a Month ago, after work spotted two white girls walking towards greenfield. They did not look like they were working, ask them if they wanted a ride they did and ask them took them to a house on 18th and asked them if they wanted to go for a drink later on. Gave me their digits and ofcourse I really thought they were regular girls. Well call them later on gave me this story about not wanting to go for a drink but ask if I wanted a date. With out hesitation, I agreed, and then, asked which one I wanted. Well even though they were lesbians / by-sexual, I asked for the less demanding of the couple, which I found out she was slamming beutiful. In many post certain senior members state that SW's are useaully skanky, fat or drug pushers. Well these were neither, but they like sex. The younguer one SW#1 (which I will not even mention her street name) was tall 5'9" about 120 to 130 pounds, size 36c tits, blond (fucking knockout). Ask them to come to my house. When I went to pick them up because they told me they will go together. Both of them them had make up, and dressed to kill. Long legs, stripper high heels SW#1 and SW#2 puerto rican, no make up but a nice ass and medium size tits. I was already wet by the time they got in the car, my first thought was I'm either going to get rob or they are going tobe bitches and very demanding. Settle on charge before I picked them up, they wanted 1$$ for both. 5 for one. I told them I had. 4 only and agreed on the tall blond one. Picked them up took them to my house, shewas very nice dosil and not what I was expected, had my way with her on what ever position I desired. In the middle of the action she gets hot and tells me she likes to suck pussy, and ske me if I would like to watch. Naked and slaming as she is gets out of the room goes to talk to her girlsfriend, they both coming in, undressed and next I remeber one is al spread in my bed moaning while the oter is sucking that coochie and fingering her. I get on top of one then switch then then one comes, and moans hard, one had enough. She leaves the room, and them I'm back on business with the blond one for a second round. After finished she spreads out and akse me if I can take her picture so that I can send it to her via e-mail, well I sent it via e-mail but kept the pictures. I have seen them every week and I do not need to drive the north or South loop no longer.

    Good luck out there maybe one of you will get lucky and find them. I was told specificlly not to share their number as they do not do this often. What a lucky day and what a lucky dude.

  2. #795
    Is she a real short thing, light blue parka, late-20's yet aging somewhat? This might be the one I saw near 27th & Vliet.

    Felt bad for her. As I drove by, two AA males pushed her to the ground and ran off. I can only assume she was robbed of cash or wallet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Like Head  [View Original Post]
    I went out this morning on my way to work, hit the southside first notta. Hit the northside driving down lisbon at 27th I see a white girl with a hoodie on. She didn't really give me the look but swung around anyway. She hoped right in and off to the races. It was a good suck and spit. She gave me her digits I'll test them first then share.

  3. #794

    New Girl

    I went out this morning on my way to work, hit the southside first notta. Hit the northside driving down lisbon at 27th I see a white girl with a hoodie on. She didn't really give me the look but swung around anyway. She hoped right in and off to the races. It was a good suck and spit. She gave me her digits I'll test them first then share.

  4. #793

    South Loop This Afternoon

    I took a ride around the south loop this afternoon at about 2PM. That's definitely an off time, but I've found several diamonds in the rough then. Well, it was completely dead. Greenfield, Lincoln, National. Nothing. No LEO (I literally didn't see a single police car, which is a bit unusual) and absolutely no providers out, which is actually pretty unusual IME. I considered moving north but just went home.

    I thought I saw one at Lincoln and about 20th on a mobile phone at a bus stop, but upon closer examination she was a young Islamic woman in a head scarf. While there are definitely Islamic providers, even ones that wear head scarves, I doubt there are any in Milwaukee. *sly wink*

  5. #792

    Jackie Oh!

    Have seen Jackie on Lincoln for a while now but never picked her up. Well, today I saw her standing on the corner around 14th and its cold so I stopped and asked her if she'd like a ride. Obviously she took one and we did a quick check just to be sure since it was our first contact. We settled on. 35 for a BBJCIM and headed for one of my what I consider to be my safe spots. Her skills are fairly good and her attitude was nice but her looks when you get up close is about a 5 out of 10 and her body has definitely been used some. A bit saggy and extra padding. But, for the price, she was a decent time and took care of my needs for today. Didn't get any digits because I don't know if I'll repeat and she seems to always be out. It's been pretty quiet out there. Guess winter is setting in.

  6. #791

    Corinna has her own number

    I just connected with Corinna and she now has her own number.

    Contact me for her number (only if your over 20 posts)

  7. #790

    April

    Met April on GF a few nights ago. WSW with a southern accent. Quick LE check and we were on our way. Parked in my favorite spot and we moved to the back of the van. She got naked from the waist up, nice titties, but I told her I only wanted a BJ. Played with the titties, then she got down to business. No working windows in the back so she swallowed. Never discussed payment, gave her 40. I figure 20 is my floor, so a little extra for the swallow.

  8. #789
    Yes I have. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

  9. #788

    The talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    This game definitely is a lot more emotional than what people tend to think. I can't speak for all of the people in this forum I firmly believe that we care about the "working girls.". It's hard to see a person that could have easily been a relative, high school classmate, neighbor etc. It's difficult to separate bieng a monger and bieng a caring gentleman. I did my best to help "Angela," and I didn't succeed in getting her on her feet and getting sober. It's common knowledge that within this business their are countless providers hooked on meth, crack or heroin. Instead of acting blind about the topic of drug usage, that's one of the first subjects I bring up while with a new provider, and shockingly as it may be they are upfront and honest about they're drug usage. If they are using I definitely go out of my way to tell them the obvious fact that when you add drugs to this business the risk for something bad to happen pretty much triples. I'm sorry if that sounded preachy or "holier than though." To get one thing clear I must add that I'm talking about providers with a serious addiction not the providers that are more or less recreational users.
    Have you had that talk with Mindy yet?

  10. #787
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    I had Chella in my car today around 20th and GF. Chella looks kinda sexy. From a distance! Once I saw her up close again, I started to freak out! I can't believe how messed up her face is from meth! Her teeth are all burned out and she has bloody holes in her nose and cheeks. I actually felt bad for her so I paid her $20 to get out. I just made up some excuse about being on the clock and got her number for some other time. I was hoping maybe her face healed. It didn't! It is a helluva lot worse in daylight. Man I really hope that girl gets the help she needs.

    This game isn't for me.
    This game definitely is a lot more emotional than what people tend to think. I can't speak for all of the people in this forum I firmly believe that we care about the "working girls.". It's hard to see a person that could have easily been a relative, high school classmate, neighbor etc. It's difficult to separate bieng a monger and bieng a caring gentleman. I did my best to help "Angela," and I didn't succeed in getting her on her feet and getting sober. It's common knowledge that within this business their are countless providers hooked on meth, crack or heroin. Instead of acting blind about the topic of drug usage, that's one of the first subjects I bring up while with a new provider, and shockingly as it may be they are upfront and honest about they're drug usage. If they are using I definitely go out of my way to tell them the obvious fact that when you add drugs to this business the risk for something bad to happen pretty much triples. I'm sorry if that sounded preachy or "holier than though." To get one thing clear I must add that I'm talking about providers with a serious addiction not the providers that are more or less recreational users.

  11. #786

    Chella

    I had Chella in my car today around 20th and GF. Chella looks kinda sexy. From a distance! Once I saw her up close again, I started to freak out! I can't believe how messed up her face is from meth! Her teeth are all burned out and she has bloody holes in her nose and cheeks. I actually felt bad for her so I paid her $20 to get out. I just made up some excuse about being on the clock and got her number for some other time. I was hoping maybe her face healed. It didn't! It is a helluva lot worse in daylight. Man I really hope that girl gets the help she needs.

    This game isn't for me.

  12. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel E  [View Original Post]
    About a month ago had a real nice find, blond, nice body and great attitude. Got her digits added as a contact but lost my phone a few days later, well I was pleasantly suprised to see her walking the southern stroll. Picked her up for a great repeat performance and in our post performance chat she indicated she could use a few regulars. So as it is the Holidays I am willing to share this gift with a few SENIOR members. Just I'm me for the digits and if you are in the Holiday mood and willing to share a contact its always appreciated.
    Had a chance to meet her this wknd. Decent looking and very good attitude. She lives with friends so settled for a car date. BBBJCIM for 40. Would repeat. Felt her performance was better than Mindy's. She's in the bay view area but says she's moving this week to the stallis area.

  13. #784

    Nothing worth it on the south loop

    I was out yesterday around four and saw nothing and today from 10. Noon not a one to speak of

    Good luck stay safe.

    Oh BTW saw corinna about 3 days ago great time but I wish she'd get a place to hookup at and she has a friend that's thinking about entering the hobby.

  14. #783

    Delia

    Was on my way home late one night last week, and decided to swing through the south loop. Right around 12th & GF I caught the attention of a nice looking hispanic girl, so I swung around to pass her by again and got the look again. Pulled down a side a side street and parked, and she came up to the car. She came up to the window and said Hi, and I asked her if she needed a ride. She said yes but was hesitant which then made me start to get nervous, but she got in and we drove a few blocks making small talk. Where are you going, what's your name etc. From the description of Yari that's been given here, I expected it to be her, but it wasn't. Her name was Delia. We were almost to 27th before we talked money or service. She was nervous that I was a cop, and asked me pretty bluntly about it. Once we finally got past verifying that neither of us were affiliated with LEO we found a secluded place and settled on a BBBJ no CIM for. 2 I'd rate her oral skills above averge. The kicker is that she isn't the typical SW'er. She smells good, and even though she's a larger chick, she's attractive to boot. After the deed was done, I offered to drive her to her place on 7th. She told me she has an ad on CL under casual encounters, which I verified to be accurate. I didn't ask for her number, but I emailed her with the hopes of possibly setting something up again with her. Her incall FS rate at her place is less than $, although I'm not sure what time frame that FS rate is for. Still seems like it would be worth it if you like Puerto Rican gals, and don't mind an attractive bigger gal.

  15. #782

    Careful on greenfield

    Was out after work. Wow, LEO out of the woodwork. 25 and green especially. A few SW but I think a few was bait. One almost got in my car but an unmarked cop we both felt drove up next and she was gone. Good BSW and a Hsw. Be safe tonight as walkers and LE are working Christmas overtime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape