Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 875 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 13114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4384

    Liz

    Thanks thats her has anyone seeen her recently?

    Thanks

  2. #4383

    Liz

    Yes that your but look great the last time I see your. Was about November.

  3. #4382
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Liz 2008

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=53790

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Grab the link for the pic or the post if you can and attach it to a new post. I couldn't find the pic you mentioned to see who you were talking about.

  4. #4381

    2008?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping anyone has seen Liz. 5'4 thin pics in 2008 please let me know if you have seen her.

    Thanks
    Grab the link for the pic or the post if you can and attach it to a new post. I couldn't find the pic you mentioned to see who you were talking about.

  5. #4380

    Liz

    I was hoping anyone has seen Liz. 5'4 thin pics in 2008 please let me know if you have seen her.

    Thanks

  6. #4379

    Marisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I meet a girl, so sexy and so hot and so cute, I remember why I do this. Marisa is that girl. Ran into her at Huntington Station 1 week ago, late afternoon. Slim, brunette spinner. Pierced tongue, pretty, wearing jeans, a sweater and a cute black hat. Perfect BBBJ and multiple positions for the nasty at a hotel. Connection was strong. Figures she is one of those girls with phone issues, she couldn't remember her # and called mine but didn't leave a return #. I could scream. In her message she asks me to call her but didn't leave a # and my phone was off. It figures the super hot ones usually are the ones with the phone issues. If anyone runs into her, please treat her extremely well and if you can PM her contact info. I will surely return the favor. She is 19-21, from lower bucks county.
    I keep hearing that she is out there. Anyone gotten a date or a # for this hotty yet?

  7. #4378
    Did a quick stroll tonight, pretty freaked out by LEO again. Tonight I saw a cute brunette (looking TGTBT) with a black hat on (potentially Marissa?) , but when I saw her she was walking away from a man pinned down to the ground by two police not 10 feet away. I saw her stop at the huntingdon station for a while but didn't see her after about 10 minutes. Too bugged about the first sighting that I didn't go through with it.

    At the same time, saw another young brunette sitting on one of the steps near the K and huntingdon. When I saw her later she was talking to a police car through a window, and then got back to the step. She did this twice.

    South K seems hot with LEO. North K a bit quieter, saw a few legit SWs.

  8. #4377
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her myself. She is still working. Is she usually up around Tioga?
    Yes, that is where I see her.

  9. #4376

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her new digits? Every time I see her, she is with someone and can't talk.
    I was wondering about her myself. She is still working. Is she usually up around Tioga?

  10. #4375

    Marisa

    Sometimes I meet a girl, so sexy and so hot and so cute, I remember why I do this. Marisa is that girl. Ran into her at Huntington Station 1 week ago, late afternoon. Slim, brunette spinner. Pierced tongue, pretty, wearing jeans, a sweater and a cute black hat. Perfect BBBJ and multiple positions for the nasty at a hotel. Connection was strong. Figures she is one of those girls with phone issues, she couldn't remember her # and called mine but didn't leave a return #. I could scream. In her message she asks me to call her but didn't leave a # and my phone was off. It figures the super hot ones usually are the ones with the phone issues. If anyone runs into her, please treat her extremely well and if you can PM her contact info. I will surely return the favor. She is 19-21, from lower bucks county.

  11. #4374
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Looking for platinum katie

    Anyone have her new digits? Every time I see her, she is with someone and can't talk.

  12. #4373
    What's the word about LEO now? I was driving through the area and noticed quite a few idling cars, which is never a good sign. Plus a lack of marked cars.

  13. #4372

    LiZ

    I am hoping someone is able to give me any sightings of Liz, Red or blond hair 5'5 thin.

    Thanks

  14. #4371

    Chrissy (a new one)

    Was on the K yesterday looking for my ATF Sarah Smiles but she was nowhere to be found. So, up and down I went. An hour passed and nothing was pulling me in. Then all of a sudden, I see a Petite, nicely dressed spinner walking towards Lehigh. I managed to turn around on the back roads and pass her and grab a spot by the 1lb steak place. Made eye contact and she got in. Her name is Chrissy. 27yo and has been in the game on and off for a few months. Nice pleasant girl with a hott brown leather jacket and gorgeous eyes. Skinny and Petite. Straight brown hair.

    We agree on a car date. Half&Half for. 4. She's worth every penny! The CBJ was so good that I almost blew my wad. And she does something that no other gal has ever done. She Moans while giving head! Almost like it's the beat tasting cock she's ever had! Very wild! Did the doggie and I was done. Should have gone to the Carlyle for a more focused experience. Oh well, Always next time.

    Readhead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with Sarah tonight. Nabbed her by the AA place near Hagert and K. I've seen her there a few times but the stars were not aligned. Too much traffic, LE everywhere, other mongers. Etc. She's a cute little spinner with dirty blonde hair. Usually wears her jacket open and walks really loose. Says she's 23 and gave me a CBJ like her life depended on it with Lots of DT. She uses her teeth a bit too much but it kinda worked with the CBJ. Donation was. 3 and well worth it. Sweet gal. Really laid back and friendly. Might repeat if no other action.

    Readhead

  15. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by Agt4258  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great report on Sarah Smiles Jerry. I knew Sarah back in 08 as Little Redheaded Sarah from Summerset St. I'll be looking to spend some quality time with Sarah Smiles in the new year.
    Sarah is my ATF! Met her for the first time in November and have dated her two more times since then. She always knows what to do and does it really well!

    Readhead

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape