High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2947

    Ave

    Quick run down R saw a nothing special WSW near 6 along with a slim tall big booty BSW. Near the gas station by 8 I saw a WSW who I can't remember her name. Skkinny always where's a hoody / hooded jacket normally in AM.

    Did some laps down the ave and I believe I saw the one hispanic ladyboy with the black dood that's posted on backpage over the summer (no I didn't toftt LOL). Seems like it dyed its hair blonde. Also saw a nice slim WSW near livernois looking for attention who looked like she had a facial deformity or something. Also was a WSW near central.

    Normal wigged out crackheads on woodmere and vernor.

    Fort st I saw a intriguing blonde but by the time I circled back she was poof gone.

  2. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her at the party store, I turned around at the gas station, came back, and she is gone already. WTF, they disappear in seconds.
    I donno whether nikki is working with LE or not but few weeks back she told me " there are 2 SW's who are working with LE "

    "one WSW with a nose ring and one BSW "

    Ans she said " LE is working undercover in dark blue and golden color cars and one of them is a SUV and one is a normal one ".

  3. #2945
    Is Tyra a big birl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    About 5'2", BSW, very short hair (she had a hood on until she got in the car.)

    Actual dialogue:

    Q: Are you good?

    A: Yes, I'm good?

    Q: Do you swallow?

    A: Yes, and I do the balls to, if you know what I mean. I charge.

    (wait for it)

    15.

    LOL. Brilliant cocksucker. Oh yes, she does the balls. Deepthroat, facebanging, swallowed every drop.

    No phone, of course.

    Kills me when I hear about suckers dropping 150 on CBJs.

  4. #2944

    Euclid

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.
    I agree with oneknot. But if you're pressed their one on jr and Euclid but like he said their probably some better options. As always, stay safe brother.

  5. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever met that Melissa from Gratiot, although she sounds like a interesting lady. Melissa from John R does not have 'huge fake cans'. In fact, hers were a bit droopy the last time I saw her. I don't think this Melissa is organized and stable enough to BP, and I have never seen her near the Triangle.

    I'm still searching.
    Michelle is Gratiot. Stays on the same well known street just south of State Fair.

    Melissa from the triangle is an entirely different girl than the one on JR.

    Melissa from the triangle IMHO is a mess but the body and the skills still work.

  6. #2942

    Motels

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan  [View Original Post]
    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.
    There are no motels on JR, but some on 8 mile and on Woodward. I suggest not takIng any short stays at these locations as the heat has been on them. I've heard rumors that Wayne county is watching them trying to make up for lost revenue. Yu would be better off taking a stay at a place that is out of the immediate area and preferably in Oakland county. The farther away from the riffraff, the less likely you are to draw unwanted attention.

  7. #2941

    Motels

    Any cheap but nice motels on jr.

  8. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Michelle (in my post) is east side. Gratiot. I assume the Melisssa you speak of is the one with the huge fake cans? She stays below the radar. Does BP from time to time. Girls got 4 cell phones on her that ring constantly and a list of regulars as big as the yellow pages. Hasn't really walked in a long time but you may get lucky and catch her in her car in the area. She hangs with some of the triangle old schoolers including Crystal. Always has an older white dude somewhere far in the shadows that watches out for her. Pretty sure he's the crack head father of another SW.
    I don't think I've ever met that Melissa from Gratiot, although she sounds like a interesting lady. Melissa from John R does not have 'huge fake cans'. In fact, hers were a bit droopy the last time I saw her. I don't think this Melissa is organized and stable enough to BP, and I have never seen her near the Triangle.

    I'm still searching.

  9. #2939

    Tyra on Harper

    About 5'2", BSW, very short hair (she had a hood on until she got in the car.)

    Actual dialogue:

    Q: Are you good?

    A: Yes, I'm good?

    Q: Do you swallow?

    A: Yes, and I do the balls to, if you know what I mean. I charge.

    (wait for it)

    15.

    LOL. Brilliant cocksucker. Oh yes, she does the balls. Deepthroat, facebanging, swallowed every drop.

    No phone, of course.

    Kills me when I hear about suckers dropping 150 on CBJs.

  10. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or a have any intel on Nikki from the R? (Tall redhead). I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Assuming she is a guest with LE. She used to be a fixture out there.

    Thanks,

    JD
    I've seen her at her usual spot 2x this week.

  11. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If your talking about Toni / Tony that walks GR (by the bar) then your not missing a damn thing, as always YMMV good luck.
    Yep that be her. Triangle old timer.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure on this but it's the best I got. The Candy that lived in the motel on Telegraph (Suburban, I think) mid 20's to early 30's that worked the Triangle (Woodbine) and had an Old English "D" tattoo on the back of her neck (also had a young skinny white boy walking behind her) her number was 734-$-2554 I heard she got beat up real bad by some John (not sure if it's true)
    Yep those be the triangle Candy's. The Candy I was talking about is the crack house Candy. Has a young black guy cling on. The number she gave me is actually his phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Whoops. Scratch the question about Michelle. I have no idea who Michelle is. The lady I was thinking about is actually named Melissa.
    Michelle (in my post) is east side. Gratiot. I assume the Melisssa you speak of is the one with the huge fake cans? She stays below the radar. Does BP from time to time. Girls got 4 cell phones on her that ring constantly and a list of regulars as big as the yellow pages. Hasn't really walked in a long time but you may get lucky and catch her in her car in the area. She hangs with some of the triangle old schoolers including Crystal. Always has an older white dude somewhere far in the shadows that watches out for her. Pretty sure he's the crack head father of another SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.
    OOPs. Just reread that, wrong Michelle. Never mind.

    SCAMBER? LOL! Still have your cell phone and the change under your floor mats? Five years ago that girl was actually a decent pull. Shannon's boy used to run her but even he cast her off a few years back.

  12. #2936

    Nikki from the R

    Has anyone seen or a have any intel on Nikki from the R? (Tall redhead). I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Assuming she is a guest with LE. She used to be a fixture out there.

    Thanks,

    JD

  13. #2935

    ?

    Hey Fitzie,

    I've been a long time monger, but somewhat new to this site. What are these "places" you are talking about? I've never heard of anything like that. Are there any places like this that exist today? Feel free to PM me if you want.

    Thanks,

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    The last 5+ years have been really hit or miss. Now and then, you find a gem out there or a place that gets really busy for a few weeks. But there's not a single place now where you can find consistent fairly high-quality stuff any time you want it a la Jumbo's and Andersons on 3rd or Last Chance on Woodward and 8. Also, ripoffs were a lot less likely when you knew and the girl knew that you might both be in there the next night.

    Makes you wonder how much those bars had to pay their Uncle to leave them alone?

  14. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find Candy? I was in touch with her while she was staying at the motel on Telegraph (with rat in tow) , but I lost contact a few weeks ago. She seemed like a nice find, and I hope to hear where she walks now.

    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.
    Whoops. Scratch the question about Michelle. I have no idea who Michelle is. The lady I was thinking about is actually named Melissa. Ain't it a drag getting old? Having declared my confusion in the names, has anyone seen Melissa in the last 6 months? I have looked quite a bit with no luck at all. The last time I lost track of her another SW told me she had been murdered. This turned out to be a lie, fortunately. I haven't asked around this time, assuming the info would be just as unreliable.

    Even if I can't remember her name correctly on the first try, I will never forget the view from underneath her fine ass.

  15. #2933

    1/4 John R stroll. 7:00 am

    Did the stroll on the John. First pass there was nothing out- very dark. Oh yeah Detroit had a black out this morning.

    Second pass going toward 8 mile saw a hooded thin WSW on corner of Lantz. Was going to scoop up but another monger stopped. Went through neighborhood and went toward 6 mile. On loop back toward 8 mile same WSW on lantz so she must have just chatted with her friend. Scooped her up- Sandra! Dark hair, young girl with very nice "a" cups and slender but not too skinny. Did the uncle check and started at 20, she counters at 30. I said it is all I have- she says "all you guys say that- you do have more, I know you do" so I relented and said another 5 was it (not really!) but she reluctantly agreed to 25 so we found a nice dark area (oh yeah there were a LOT of dark spots to pick out! Due to the blackout)

    Anyway, very nice BBJTCIM w / s, nice and slow and I enjoyed very much, was tempted to give more as a tip after but no. Got to keep them prices down!

    Drove her to store for food and then back to her house- she does not like the dark, it is kinda scary so I thought it would be nice if I drove her around a bit. She feels like she had a small belly on her but when stand straight up all looked ok but when leaning over then a bit of belly I think. Nice feel of her "a" cups though and she was pleasant conversation. Good experience, would recommend, no digits but I have seen her out there before so til next time!

    Stay Safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape