Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2932

    Sweet tooth

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    After a quiet pass through JR, I headed for the Ave. And scooped this WSW a few blocks E of Livernois around noon today. Probably 5'4", dark hair, very pretty smile and face, slightly thick ass, reddish winter coat that she never took off. Did an ok BBBJTCIM for. 3. Nothing that terrific; her FS might be better but I'll pass. There are better.
    Wow. I do believe we have a 3rd WSW named Candy here. Both of the ladies I've been asking about were in the Triangle / Brightmoor area. Neither of them had dark hair or a thick behind.

    This could get confusing.

  2. #2931

    Candy or Candy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.

    I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:

    Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.

    Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.

    Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.

    Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?

    Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.

    Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.

    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.

    Be smart. Stay safe.
    O. K, I just met the other Candy over off Fenkell. I am curious to know which one you were referring to. The Candy I knew (not biblically, at least not yet) who was living in the motel was in her early 30's probably, looked in fine shape, and claimed to have been working as a waitress for a long time before starting to work the pole patrol. The Candy I talked to in Brightmoor this afternoon looks a bit thinner, appears to be working out of a crackhouse, and has probably been smoking cocks and rocks in equal measure nonstop since she dropped out of high school last year.

    I have seen neither of these ladies without their coats on, so tattoo status is a mystery.

  3. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    But before going to room she asked upfront I paid half and after driving to a safe place I stopped for FS and she got down from car and walking away w / o replying.

    After she left I came to know that she not only ripped me and robbed my USB flash drive.

    Here are her pics.

    Attachment 159919

    Attachment 159920

    Attachment 159921
    Sorry to hear about the ripoff. I saw her yesterday walking around near Nevada. She was sort of pretty but I decided not to scoop because she was strolling slowly on a 25 degree day without a hat, I figured she had to be really spaced out.

    Thanks for posting pictures so we know to avoid her.

  4. #2929

    Candy & Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.

    I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:

    Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.

    Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.

    Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.

    Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?

    Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.

    Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.

    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.

    Be smart. Stay safe.
    Where did you find Candy? I was in touch with her while she was staying at the motel on Telegraph (with rat in tow) , but I lost contact a few weeks ago. She seemed like a nice find, and I hope to hear where she walks now.

    Was that the Michelle from John R? Mid 40's dirty blonde with a nice smile, split personalities, and a smoking hot ass (for a 47 year old)? If so, I have been looking for her for months. Please share location or PM if so.

    I have also been cruising the Triangle cautiously over the last two weeks. Only one success there, and a miserable one at that. Amber (or Amanda, since she gave me that name on a different day) is a short, squat WSW with a seriously needy attitude. What the hell, it was cold cold cold out there and I'm a sucker for shivering. Complete waste of time, compared to the other providers I have known in the area. Mediocre BJ, semi-starfish finish, and one of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen in dim light. Rose from over on Fenkell has all the sagging and lumpiness one can expect from a homeless woman in her 60's (but she really can suck). Amber / Amanda has a worse body in her 20's and no skills. Yikes.

  5. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I know I met this one somewhere, can anyone remind me who she is and from where. I am assuming it was not that good of a time if I can't remember (thinking the Ave)

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt3-21/7694140
    Same phone # as the Amber link you posted. I don't recognize her but whoever takes those pictures of the girls in the corner of that room with the 2 wooden doors and the chewed-up drywall has been using that room for a while. I've seen at least 10 anorexic-looking girls photoed in that room in the past year.

  6. #2927

    Tony

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I did see one last night, I think it was Tony and she got scooped fast. The triangle has been a ghost town for too long now. It started getting slow abouthte time I talked with you and it's only gotten worse since. The LEO presence has been very harsh and I think they did a big round up also. There are a few around but they are staying way below the radar.

    I've seen it go slow like this in times past and it always came back, but I'm beginning to wonder about it. As far as the stories being true? Brother I've fell in love, died and went to heaven with more girls from the triangle than I even want to think about. It's a crying shame what has happened over there recently. There was a time you could roll for days on end and never see a leo. Now you have those two white boys over there that think they're Starsky and Hutch and they go looking for trouble to stir up. Be careful over there.
    I've seen Tony out a few times too, but never when I had time for the scoop. She has lost my number twice, she says. Anyone have a review of services from this lady? I am still interested to meet up with her, but tell me what I have been missing.

    M

  7. #2926

    Wed AM

    Buyer's market. The girls are cold and there's not much going on, John R.

  8. #2925

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    After a quiet pass through JR, I headed for the Ave. And scooped this WSW a few blocks E of Livernois around noon today. Probably 5'4", dark hair, very pretty smile and face, slightly thick ass, reddish winter coat that she never took off. Did an ok BBBJTCIM for. 3. Nothing that terrific; her FS might be better but I'll pass. There are better.
    I dreamed of Candy last summer for CFS when I was in a pinch and nothing else was around and if it the same Candy, her attitude was ok, but and she had a weird thing about showing or feeling her chest. I even gave her digits to a friend for a BJ and he is a chest playing guy and she would not let him play either. You're Right, there are much better.

  9. #2924

    Recon

    Was down the Ave this morning, no SWs or even Leo. On the way back from downtown, hit fort st and only seen 1 WSW, but with the cold temps, she was so wrap up I could not tell much, I passed.

  10. #2923

    Candy on the Ave

    After a quiet pass through JR, I headed for the Ave. And scooped this WSW a few blocks E of Livernois around noon today. Probably 5'4", dark hair, very pretty smile and face, slightly thick ass, reddish winter coat that she never took off. Did an ok BBBJTCIM for. 3. Nothing that terrific; her FS might be better but I'll pass. There are better.

  11. #2922

    Belated New year wishes folks

    Went to a road trip and back to michigan yesterday.

    Tried to get my heat down this morning so strolled JR and Woodward but due to bad weather no one is out.

    After a little while again strolled (because I need a release.) and found amy- WSW, no silicone's, drug addict. After a LE check we went to business & asked 40 for greek and room

    But before going to room she asked upfront I paid half and after driving to a safe place I stopped for FS and she got down from car and walking away w / o replying.

    After she left I came to know that she not only ripped me and robbed my USB flash drive.

    Here are her pics.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	2597
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	159919

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	2410
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	159920

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	2538
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	159921

  12. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.
    The last 5+ years have been really hit or miss. Now and then, you find a gem out there or a place that gets really busy for a few weeks. But there's not a single place now where you can find consistent fairly high-quality stuff any time you want it a la Jumbo's and Andersons on 3rd or Last Chance on Woodward and 8. Also, ripoffs were a lot less likely when you knew and the girl knew that you might both be in there the next night.

    Makes you wonder how much those bars had to pay their Uncle to leave them alone?

  13. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt the stories and reports TT. Just being funny. I'm really just bummed that I missed the golden years. LOL. Hopefully the glory days will return at some point. Happy new year.

    JD
    Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.

    I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:

    Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.

    Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.

    Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.

    Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?

    Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.

    Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.

    The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.

    Be smart. Stay safe.

  14. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Alley from the Ave? I was just thinking of her, she used to be quite the regular. The last I heard about her was in the summer of 2010 another swer told me she got out of jail again and was going to rehab. Haven't been on the ave in awhile just wondering if she ever resurfaced? She could sure take a pounding and I think most of the time she liked it.
    I picked up Allie about 2 months ago. Definitely true she is back, she. Was. Just fresh out of jail 2 months ago. And at that time she had gained a little weight. I picked her up that night and took out some great frustration on her. She. Was. One of my favorites. 2 months ago she had a full D cup, and her ass was oh so soft yet firm. I bent her over and enjoyed myself for a solid 4 minutes.

    I've picked her up twice since, most recently a week ago and the last 2 times, my best guess is that she has lost 40-50 pounds. Her fun bags are deflated and she is literally skin and bones. Since she got out of jail the crack monster has destroyed her. With that said she still has the bubbly personality, and is a lot of fun. And. You are absolutely right that she can take a good pounding and she likes it.

    I've got her number for trade. I only hunt on the Ave and on Fort. SR members or those who post frequently please let me know if you are interested.

    As an FYI. The last week her number has been dead but it has done that a couple times since I first re-discovered her 2 months ago.

  15. #2918
    I don't doubt the stories and reports TT. Just being funny. I'm really just bummed that I missed the golden years. LOL. Hopefully the glory days will return at some point. Happy new year.

    JD

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    I did see one last night, I think it was Tony and she got scooped fast. The triangle has been a ghost town for too long now. It started getting slow abouthte time I talked with you and it's only gotten worse since. The LEO presence has been very harsh and I think they did a big round up also. There are a few around but they are staying way below the radar.

    I've seen it go slow like this in times past and it always came back, but I'm beginning to wonder about it. As far as the stories being true? Brother I've fell in love, died and went to heaven with more girls from the triangle than I even want to think about. It's a crying shame what has happened over there recently. There was a time you could roll for days on end and never see a leo. Now you have those two white boys over there that think they're Starsky and Hutch and they go looking for trouble to stir up. Be careful over there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape