Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 19140
-
01-03-12 20:11 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 214Candy
I dreamed of Candy last summer for CFS when I was in a pinch and nothing else was around and if it the same Candy, her attitude was ok, but and she had a weird thing about showing or feeling her chest. I even gave her digits to a friend for a BJ and he is a chest playing guy and she would not let him play either. You're Right, there are much better.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-12 20:00 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 214Recon
Was down the Ave this morning, no SWs or even Leo. On the way back from downtown, hit fort st and only seen 1 WSW, but with the cold temps, she was so wrap up I could not tell much, I passed.
-
01-03-12 14:58 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 486Candy on the Ave
After a quiet pass through JR, I headed for the Ave. And scooped this WSW a few blocks E of Livernois around noon today. Probably 5'4", dark hair, very pretty smile and face, slightly thick ass, reddish winter coat that she never took off. Did an ok BBBJTCIM for. 3. Nothing that terrific; her FS might be better but I'll pass. There are better.
-
01-03-12 14:35 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 71Belated New year wishes folks
Went to a road trip and back to michigan yesterday.
Tried to get my heat down this morning so strolled JR and Woodward but due to bad weather no one is out.
After a little while again strolled (because I need a release.) and found amy- WSW, no silicone's, drug addict. After a LE check we went to business & asked 40 for greek and room
But before going to room she asked upfront I paid half and after driving to a safe place I stopped for FS and she got down from car and walking away w / o replying.
After she left I came to know that she not only ripped me and robbed my USB flash drive.
Here are her pics.
-
01-02-12 09:24 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 486The last 5+ years have been really hit or miss. Now and then, you find a gem out there or a place that gets really busy for a few weeks. But there's not a single place now where you can find consistent fairly high-quality stuff any time you want it a la Jumbo's and Andersons on 3rd or Last Chance on Woodward and 8. Also, ripoffs were a lot less likely when you knew and the girl knew that you might both be in there the next night.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
Makes you wonder how much those bars had to pay their Uncle to leave them alone?
-
01-02-12 04:00 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 409Oh I get the humor, don't worry. I've learned that the Golden Years come and go. Certain areas are great for awhile and then they die off only later to come back in some capacity. I've also learned that it's a patient and persistent monger that finds SW gold.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I've been staying low key through the holidays and a little hesitant to post but recent activities include:
Candy, Cute, approx. 5'5 brunette spinner. Want's it all covered but that's going to change.
Emily, Very nice, slender, approx 5-7 to 5'9 Brunette long hair, little bitties, Has BF and will only do B&G so far. Intel was very interesting on this one.
Michelle, typical SW but not fugly, Approx 5'5 dirty blond hair, small C's? YMMV but have dollar will hollar.
Vliss. HOLY SHIT this chick is hot. Nice tight flat tummy and toned body. Complete accidental find. How much you got? And can you negotiate well?
Slender but fit, approx 5'7 ish long brunette hair. Down side is that she's total pro and sounds completely ghetto on the phone. I'm thinking this girl is well known. Kinda reminds me of Brittany (in looks and attitude) from the G from another time.
Candy is one of two in the triangle with that name. This Candy is the one WITHOUT the tat. She has a hood rat cling on also.
The other three were finds in an area that I long since wrote off as either dead or dead for any kind of quality. The fact that I came across them tells me that 2012 is going to be good times. Because lets face it if you've been in this hobby for a while then you know the quality in this town has gone to complete crap in the last 5 years or so if not longer. Yea it all does the trick but when it's of a certain caliber the experience goes way up.
Be smart. Stay safe.
-
01-01-12 20:47 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 146I picked up Allie about 2 months ago. Definitely true she is back, she. Was. Just fresh out of jail 2 months ago. And at that time she had gained a little weight. I picked her up that night and took out some great frustration on her. She. Was. One of my favorites. 2 months ago she had a full D cup, and her ass was oh so soft yet firm. I bent her over and enjoyed myself for a solid 4 minutes.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
I've picked her up twice since, most recently a week ago and the last 2 times, my best guess is that she has lost 40-50 pounds. Her fun bags are deflated and she is literally skin and bones. Since she got out of jail the crack monster has destroyed her. With that said she still has the bubbly personality, and is a lot of fun. And. You are absolutely right that she can take a good pounding and she likes it.
I've got her number for trade. I only hunt on the Ave and on Fort. SR members or those who post frequently please let me know if you are interested.
As an FYI. The last week her number has been dead but it has done that a couple times since I first re-discovered her 2 months ago.
-
12-31-11 11:15 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 750I don't doubt the stories and reports TT. Just being funny. I'm really just bummed that I missed the golden years. LOL. Hopefully the glory days will return at some point. Happy new year.
JD
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-11 05:45 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 356Alley from the Ave.
Any info on Alley from the Ave? I was just thinking of her, she used to be quite the regular. The last I heard about her was in the summer of 2010 another swer told me she got out of jail again and was going to rehab. Haven't been on the ave in awhile just wondering if she ever resurfaced? She could sure take a pounding and I think most of the time she liked it.
-
12-31-11 03:15 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 409I did see one last night, I think it was Tony and she got scooped fast. The triangle has been a ghost town for too long now. It started getting slow abouthte time I talked with you and it's only gotten worse since. The LEO presence has been very harsh and I think they did a big round up also. There are a few around but they are staying way below the radar.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
I've seen it go slow like this in times past and it always came back, but I'm beginning to wonder about it. As far as the stories being true? Brother I've fell in love, died and went to heaven with more girls from the triangle than I even want to think about. It's a crying shame what has happened over there recently. There was a time you could roll for days on end and never see a leo. Now you have those two white boys over there that think they're Starsky and Hutch and they go looking for trouble to stir up. Be careful over there.
-
12-30-11 20:59 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Came across a thick hsp SW on gr. She was young and clean but thick. Too thick for my taste. But the rain today made me feel sorry for her walking In the rain. Found on gr just north of tele
-
12-30-11 09:33 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 163Bermuda Triangle
LOL. The triangle is my normal stroll so when I read a poster calling it the "Bermuda Triangle" I had to laugh. He is correct that it is very dry right now. I did the stroll last Friday around 3 pm and this Wednesday around 4 pm with nothing seen on GR. 6,7, or Fenkel.
My back up has always been M-1 but the last few comments about that have confirmed my opinions garnered over the last couple months. Hopefully someone reports some new talent there.
Now the BP issue raises it's ugly head so that avenue is closed (at least for me). Interesting that in the news yesterday BP was quoted as saying that 22 other websites had "leads" to these girls also. I only know of about 5 or 6. 22? Wow, I'm falling behind.
Read on the board today that BT's is closing for remodeling Jan. 1st. So that will be unavailable for a while.
Damn, might have to go back to sex with the wife!
Stay safe out there.
Michigan Guy
-
12-30-11 01:56 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 750Angie
Well, my persistance paid off. I'm so glad I didn't go to the AMP. Per my previous post, I took a 45 minute or so break to enjoyed a beer. Then back to the R. Cruised all the way to 6 mile. Saw one WSW at the party store south of 8 but didn't look that appealing. On the return trip, spotted a slim brunette / black hair WSW at the party store that looked promising. I turned around at the gas station on 8 and scooped her. I don't think I have ever seen her out there before and can't recall any reports on her. Of course she said she's rarely out, prefers to work from her phone. Sounds like she has the usual drama in her life that these girls seem to have. She looked great in the truck. Almost too good to be true. Negotiated FS at no-tell with pics for. 75. She is early forties but looks no more than thirty. Long black / brown hair, pretty face, maybe 5'6".115" almost a spinner but not anorexic like some of the crack working girls out there. Beautiful body that a 25 year old would be jealous of. Nice store-bought cees, nice small round ass, smooth skin, clean, nice trimmed and tight kitty. Said she used to dance. I believe it. Started with BBJ. Decent skills. No BL&S but I think once she gets comfortable with someone, the level of performance probably goes up. Went to mish from there. Dam near GFE. IMHO, I think the GFE claims out there are a bit of an exaggeration. In my experiences, I have never had a SW or escort really make me feel like I was with a girlfriend at least. Maybe PSE is a better term. She did seem to get into it though. Didn't just lay there. Her kitty is tight! From there, went to K9. Incredible view. Said she doesn't speak greek (MMV) but dam did it look inviting. Service was great. Then back to mish and finished with a facial. Total time of action was probably at least a half hour. She didn't rush. I would love to post the pics but promised her I wouldn't. I did get digits but I don't think she wants them shared. They probably won't work in a day or two anyways. LOL. Regular strollers should be able to find her out there. Look for the long black hair. The overall experience was great. Although it probably could have been dam near perfect. The reason it wasn't is really my fault. She was a little freaked out with the camera. I should have just put it away for this dream. LOL. Anyway, she is a really nice person. One of those that you think you might be able to save. Although, we all know that that is almost never possible with these girls. I almost never tip but I tipped her. 10. The next smallest bill I had on me was. 50. Total spent with tip and notell was $.15. Probably. 50 less than I would have spent at the AMP and who knows what kind of service I would have got. Again, she was great. Treat her well guys.
Be safe,
JD
-
12-29-11 23:13 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 750Stroll
It's been awhile for me. Too busy with work and I prefer not to stroll at night but I got to bust a nut on an SW soon. Actually, I have been out a few times in the past few weeks but they were brief strolls and I saw nothing worth reporting. Went out tonight around 8 with intentions to scoop. Hit the R. Did a couple of loops. It was dead. Like 4am. No SWers, no Leo, etc. So, I headed over to the triangle. I recently learned of the triangle on this board maybe a fee months back. Since then, I have strolled in maybe 10 or so times at different times without ever having seen a SWer. The sa.
E was true tonight. Did several loops, tele. 6,7, GR. Saw nothing. I think the bane should be changed to the burmuida triangle. All these great stories, but are they actually true. LOL. I almost hit the AMP on 8 just east of tele but couldn't justify the at least $.50 it would cost to get what I wanted in my current condition. So, I headed back to the R. Spotted a 5 or 6 by the party store south of 8. Skinny brunette. Did the full stroll, there was a BSW near Nevada but I couldn't get a good enough look. Swung back north and the brunette was now at the block south of the cfold. Circled to get a better look, decided to circle once more and scoop. When I came around again, Leo had stopped and was talking to her thru the window. 5 seconds later he lit up the Christmas tree. I got the hell out of there. Not sure if the lights were on to warn mongers or what. Anyway, I might try again in an hour or two. If I do, I will report back.
Stay safe,
JD
-
12-29-11 22:54 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 164No Corn
I think they were talking Greek
Originally Posted by Bsabiker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





